Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pls Add Me To Any Islamic What'sapp Group As Many As Possible - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pls Add Me To Any Islamic What'sapp Group As Many As Possible (210 Views)

Is It Obligatory To Inform A Suitor Of A Possible Health Problem? / Yoruba Islamic What'sapp Group / How Is It Possible For A Man To Be Just Among His 4 Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Add Me To Any Islamic What'sapp Group As Many As Possible by Vl3ly: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Assalamualaikum yaa uktu
You can add me to any Islamic what'sapp group you know as many as possible to increase benefit of the group

There is a lot of benefit in doing that such as:
Quran and Hadith quotes, audio and video clips, Islamic news, prophetic medicine and dua and so on

You can add true this number09031904103

And if you need me to add you to any Islamic what'sapp group just text me assalamualaikum from nairaland and
State the group you want to be add
Such as: da'wah group
Tabligh group
Salafi group
Taawunn group
TMC. Group
Fiqu. Sunha
Taqwa group
And so on
Re: Pls Add Me To Any Islamic What'sapp Group As Many As Possible by Vl3ly: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2021
What do you think about that number 3

1 Like

Re: Pls Add Me To Any Islamic What'sapp Group As Many As Possible by Vl3ly: 9:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Let's be prepared

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Islamic Finance / Islamic History In Details / Ramadan Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.