Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? (22594 Views)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad / Should I Accept This Job Offer? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
seunny4lif:
Do you have other options?
This is slave work but if you don’t have another job in line do it.
Learn skill

I remembered working at the International Airport, IKEJA for just 12K per month.
It’s was 7am to 7PM job and only transportation alone, Salary don finish.
The only good thing about working at the airport is the tips I see every day wink
I was sleep at the floor of airport outside the main entrance every night and only go home to change my clothes on Wednesday.
It’s was the beginning of cheesy
Do you bang
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
inoki247:
You never dey serious with life....

Abeg share the location for here nd see aw people will bombard the place with dere application like ant wey bombard sugar even someone with MSC go apply....

you beta cherish wat u av for now...
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by 77up(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bakarehabib02:
Never it’s not worth it bro
What about your transport fare to the place of work , your accommodation and can #200 feed you for a day ? working and working for 12 hours a day for that amount is absurd
If he didn't accept the job , he will still pay house rent, eat and probably go round with transport.

Op , go and take the job and be on look out for the better offer.
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Yankee101: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Don't take it

Once you begin to doubt yourself it's over
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by BABANGBALI: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
It doesn’t worth it jo
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by seunny4lif(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Do you bang
Bang what grin
I still dey work for there grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Helper1991(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
In 2013, I worked as a Sales manager in Kubwa, Abuja for a salary of N10,000 which was later increased to N11,000 after three months. I resume 7am and close mostly 9pm. 25k for sales boy is ok. Start it and see it increase. Though I am jobless now as a graduate with 2.1...... I can do any job between 40k above. Start that job bro. As a graduate, I can't even find that
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by izibili44: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bakarehabib02:
Never it’s not worth it bro
What about your transport fare to the place of work , your accommodation and can #200 feed you for a day ? working and working for 12 hours a day for that amount is absurd
what about if he dose not have options for now. What will he do?
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Kenn55: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wait ooo.
Is the 30k minimum wage only on the pages of newspapers?
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Davefed(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Op I've worked in a fast food company 6am to 8pm and before I reach home it will be 9PM. The amount was as of then 12k in 2019.
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by emijo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
My brother go learn how to mount wallpaper in any big shop in Alaba. Just enter any shop and beg them to allow you to be hanging around and be friendly with hustlers there. If you mount five wallpapers in a day you will make 5k.
I was penniless yesterday and I followed someone to work yesterday and in the evening he paid me 3k with transport and feeding

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Originalsly: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you're not at the job ... what will you be doing to have N1000/day? If nothing ... take the job. It is a job ... not a career. Being a sales boy gives you more opportunities to make connections .... after all ... you are interacting with people all day.... one may have the key to open better doors for you.
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Snowx: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
The kind xploitation wey dey this country na something else..take the job and equip urself..after all I started with 8k in 2008
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by UNcovergen: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
nheyol:
As a salesboy there,...we start work at 7:am in the morning and close at 7:pm in the night
25,000naira monthly salary,and 200naira for food money afternoon and night,....

should I accept the offer or reject the offer
Send me location I want see if i fit do am
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Dapson73(m): 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
lesbiconverter:
Start immediately but dey sight new job in the main time. You can use it to save . It will keep you busy. You can meet someone that'll help you during your shift .

Save from 25monthly?
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by demoBaba: 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
80% of sale girl in Abuja no collect that amount.... enjoying your new job in peace.
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by EM123: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Bro pickup the job , me that is talking to you , i'm doing a job of #13000 monthly , i know how long i look for the job before i got it . But in otherwards i will tell you not to pickup the job if the owner is somebody that beat or slap is worker . Another thing is the issue of shortage , if you are not careful, at the end of the month you will not go home with any money (if you are going to work as a bar man or u are going to work in supper market).

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by dododawa1: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Still on d matter
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Thompz43(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you're a graduate, this job is not for you bro

This amount no reach me buy balanciaga or Gucci Jacket for this Xmas
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
All these suffer head kind of jobs. God have mercy on us.

It is obvious that many people in the comment section have normalised suffering. Except you don’t have any marketable skills then what choice do you really have. But if you have marketable skills please say no to sufferhead

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Adolf111: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jbn11:
If na me I go accept o.

Me where I just d pray make I just die for sleep � make I rest from hunger.
My brother it is well please things are really hard these days for me am working in bet9ja my salary is not up to #25,000 but wetin man go do I have a family to cater for God forbid that you will die in your sleep I feel your pain bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Adolf111: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
munphildusky:
Accept and save and move on to the stage.

Check this out and thank me later.

https://do-video.xyz/9566668212346911/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.
That's a scam site oh they will never pay you a dime.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Ballack1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Accept the job, just use it as a stepping stone
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Pumpumking: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
nheyol:
As a salesboy there,...we start work at 7:am in the morning and close at 7:pm in the night

Bro..i eat lunch wit 25k every day!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Jbn11(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
Adolf111:

My brother it is well please things are really hard these days for me am working in bet9ja my salary is not up to #25,000 but wetin man go do I have a family to cater for God forbid that you will die in your sleep I feel your pain bro.
Amin

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Titusolufemi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
My guy, you are very very lucky.
25k is really much o plus #200 food allowance daily that's like #5,200 monthly excluding Sundays.
U no serious at all.
I was working with a company in Sango ota (leoplast industry) and the pay was 900 per day that is #23,400 per month excluding Sundays and it's 7am to 7pm.
No food allowance, no transport allowance and no tips in anyway.
If you know what you are doing,you will be able to save alot and will be richer than those earning #50k.
Mind you, there is possibility of getting tips from customers. There is also possibility of doing black market deal.
You won't have time for hanging out much except on Sundays and there won't be any chance of buying unnecessary things that will eat up your money. You won't be too available for your girl and this time also is the best time to know if ur girl truly loves you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by mbahdi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jbn11:
If na me I go accept o.

Me where I just d pray make I just die for sleep � make I rest from hunger.
God forbid I reject it for u.things will be well someday dear.stop wishing urself death.its not greener d other side.theres no rest in dis life not even after death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by EM123: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Helper1991:
In 2013, I worked as a Sales manager in Kubwa, Abuja for a salary of N10,000 which was later increased to N11,000 after three months. I resume 7am and close mostly 9pm. 25k for sales boy is ok. Start it and see it increase. Though I am jobless now as a graduate with 2.1...... I can do any job between 40k above. Start that job bro. As a graduate, I can't even find that
bro he is even lucky to see job of 25k , in aba , highest payment is 12k , no matter the distance of your home , and no feeding money for you.
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by Nyanabo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you currently don't have a job, or something byou are doing why don't you take that opportunity then continue looking around for a better offer?

Sometimes we should try advising ourselves before we meet someone for advice. undecided
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by osazsky(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
nheyol:

nope..if u are in benin..contact me..i will teach u wood work free of charge..with feeding money in 2 years u should be paying one of your sales girl 25k..i need one loyal apprentice o.i don tire.boys nor wan gree learn work.everything is not computer..u will even get tired of jobs
Re: Should I Accept This Salesboy 7am-7pm, N25k Job Offer? by EM123: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kenn55:
Wait ooo.
Is the 30k minimum wage only on the pages of newspapers?
bros where you see 30k job ? As you see me, if to say oil rice dey grow for person belle he for don dey grow for my own, na rice and beans and oil my hand fit reach out of my 13k salary just for something to stay for my stomach . Any job you see take , as long as no body go beat or slap you ontop the small money dem won pay you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#horriblebosses And #toxicworkplace ; My Little Experience / Federal University Of Technology Minna Vacancies / FCSC: It's High Time We Shoved This Charade And Move On!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.