Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) (37257 Views)

Etinosa To Men: Don't Practice Everything You Watch On Somebody's Daughter / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by olisaEze(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Houseofglam7:
Oh put a sock in it undecided

Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Goldbw122(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lindajames1010:
Free pussy no even dey this days again.....

D one I Bleep last week was 3k ontop abeg o she say 5k last ....

I tire self
Get a girlfriend na
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Goldbw122(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thandiubani:

Nigerian actress Etinosa Idemudia has sent a warning to Nigerian men this December.

The actress warned that men living in Nigeria should be watchful because ‘abroad guys’ will be coming this December to steal their girlfriends.

According to actress, when their girlfriends start giving excuses of not being able to meet their appointments, this is the sign they should use to break up.

https://www.instagram.com/etinosaofficial/tv/CXTkRtRjjKy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtAHS0wBt8
What about yahoo boys, they will just sit down and watch, well it will be yahoo boys vs abroad boys lol

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
SocialJustice:
No be today. Once you done cross over, settle down. Na to look Nigeria, select the finest girls to enjoy. Girls brain dey hardly correct once them hear abroad.

It applies to guys too. Una dey see the way old mama dey come pick fresh young guys from the country.

Meself, I will sell my birth right make oyibo woman cross me.
I will any grandma once I saw green card
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by abbasajao(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thank God UK has restricted movements

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by JooEeL(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ekpekus:
Yimu...
Always about girlfriend, boyfriend, sex and expenditures...
No information about generating income, building wealth, investment strategies, human capacity development...
This country, e go tay us sha...

I tell you. I hear no terms like Capex, ROI, ROE, ROA, ROIC, Working Capital, P/E, P/S, P/B, Yield, Payout ratio, margin of safety, economic moat, competitive advantage, intrinsic value, shorting, call / put options, institutional investing, international investing, compounding, time value of money, FDI...and on and on and on...

It's either sex, condom, cheating, kayanmata, yahoo boiz, abroad boiz, kpali, baby mama, single mama, DNA test.. etc.

Nigerian girls... fine faces, little content.

And we are not ashamed. That is what confounds me. The shamelessness in Africans.

Spits * undecided

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by JaneYave(f): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oblongata:
Make dem come, they are highly welcomed. Just 2 days with them dem go run go back
Hahaha. You are wicked ooo. Have mercy
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Very good. So we can know if d for real or not
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Megabig: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
socialmediaman:
That’s if abroad guys are even coming to Nigeria this season. They know the security situation of the country
Reason I won’t come

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by wisdomkid: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
To date beautiful nigeria girl na waist of time expecially d one from poor homes. just date average gal wey get sense and she get hand work if she go still cheat on u he no go pass one guy rather than riskin your life with beautiful toilet . Just imagine u sleep with juiiet ibrahim or mercy aigbe raw no be your burial be that?

Judge NOT. U get proof say Mercy Aigbe and Juliet Ibrahim an beautiful toilet? if they come for you now,you go sharply delete your account, even no come online again. One should know how they throw accusations online... How dare you say such rubbish against people YOU'VE NEVER MET? imagine your beautiful toilet mother wey mad man even fu*k for palm tree?

Every single man fu*ked your mom sha, even your father na gay and rapist e be... stupid family. Your sis are all prostitutes too. One bottle of malt or indomie and egg, they don open leg...

NOW, imagine the above statements, e pain you abi? I know your papa, mama or sis before or have met them in life before?

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by tarantino1: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
toujurs:
This isn't a lie, honestly. This isn't what guys should laugh about, Am a victim of this shit, my babe i was in a very serious relationship with, opened her legs for a dude that came back from germany, what even disgusted me most was that this guy was married abroad and told my babe he was going to marry her as a second wife in nigeria, And she accepted. I was ashamed on her behalf, when i later heard about the gist, A grown up that was trained in school, by her parents. How could an educated person accept such, unfortunately for her the dude slept with her finish and jakpa back to germany, i guess he haven't fully made up his mind.

grin grin

I know you said we shouldn't laugh but this is damn funny. How did you find out? Shame no catch am
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by mediainc: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
A Nigerian girl from poor home is free for all.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by heniford2: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
People will not be coming back this year because of insecurity in the country

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by kenzysmith: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
wisdomkid:

Judge NOT. U get proof say Mercy Aigbe and Juliet Ibrahim an beautiful toilet? if they come for you now,you go sharply delete your account, even no come online again. One should know how they throw accusations online... How dare you say such rubbish against people YOU'VE NEVER MET? imagine your beautiful toilet mother wey mad man even fu*k for palm tree?

Every single man fu*ked your mom sha, even your father na gay and rapist e be... stupid family. Your sis are all prostitutes too. One bottle of malt or indomie and egg, they don open leg...

NOW, imagine the above statements, e pain you abi? I know your papa, mama or sis before or have met them in life before?
your mum is a retired harlot gerout!

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Ekpekus(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
OvertheTop:

There are Threads for these naa....Wetin you find come this Thread?
How many hit FP?
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by samwillyco1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
No be small thing ooo

They will not see my girl
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Bamzyriches451: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Yeah!!
They're coming to still girls like you right??
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Maski87: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
All these boys wey de wash toilet sef

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Elidrisy20: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron no go allow dem come

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
suffering:
My hands are the most loyal female friends, girlfriends and confidantes I’ll ever come across in life #soapy.
stop that useless act already.

It's going to destroy your sexual life if you don't stop it now.
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by wisdomkid: 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
your mum is a retired harlot gerout!

You're now angry, and yet, gives not a thought as to how "Mercy Aigbe" and "Juliet Ibrahim" will react, right? How do you feel now? Happy or sad? Didn't your mum sleep with your uncles, neighbors, and even that aboki selling yam to feed your useless family Even your friends slept with her for 200 Naira too.

Mercy Aigbe and Juliet Ibrahim have kids too! Imagine their kids seeing what you wrote about their mum.
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
I'm not even interested in Nigerian girls, that's their f*cking problem. cool

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by toujurs: 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
tarantino1:

grin grin

I know you said we shouldn't laugh but this is damn funny. How did you find out? Shame no catch am
Definitely shame go catch am, but trust girls na, them go repackage the bum bum for another, My guy heard the gist from another of him guys.

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Figger(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
socialmediaman:
That’s if abroad guys are even coming to Nigeria this season. They know the security situation of the country
Libya here sef dey safe pass naija at the moment
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Mecka: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
dahnimoh:
This advice is not for me because I am married already.
i'm coming for your wife
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Girls still dey fall for abroad guys? Well some mumu ones wey equate abroad to plenty money. N.a. mostly those days issues not these days again wey small small boys dey spend wetin abroad guys dey recieve in a year for one night enjoyment... Like i said it depends on the type of girl.. na mostly village girls and those runz/ hustling girls way dey find big edging money

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by knowhowk: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
What is Delaying them ,They should come Quick

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
They'll be handed back first week in January.....

[img]https://c./FSed1d5nM-4AAAAd/money-money-money-money-rain.gif[/img]
Yes u correct christmas only see girls life upon abroad men.
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by socialmediaman: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
Megabig:

Reason I won’t come

Stay safe and have fun wherever you are bro. Christmas no de finish

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
JaneYave:
Hahaha. You are wicked ooo. Have mercy
He is true na but before what the girls want nah money,xmas only
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Mecka: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lindajames1010:
Free pussy no even dey this days again.....

D one I Bleep last week was 3k ontop abeg o she say 5k last ....

I tire self
one ghana babe wey i wan nack dey bill me 5k too
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by EgunMogaji2: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thandiubani:

Nigerian actress Etinosa Idemudia has sent a warning to Nigerian men this December.

The actress warned that men living in Nigeria should be watchful because ‘abroad guys’ will be coming this December to steal their girlfriends.

According to actress, when their girlfriends start giving excuses of not being able to meet their appointments, this is the sign they should use to break up.

https://www.instagram.com/etinosaofficial/tv/CXTkRtRjjKy/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtAHS0wBt8

Me that have left the country for all dem IJGB. I’ll return to claim our womenfolk once dey leave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido's Aide, Isreal DMW Proposes Marriage To Girlfriend & She Said 'Yes' (Pix) / Don Jazzy’s Parents In Loved Up Photo / Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.