Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) (37255 Views)

Etinosa To Men: Don't Practice Everything You Watch On Somebody's Daughter / Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Black052(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Speaking from great experience I presume
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by guywitzerogal(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Meaning what Them go Bleep una them go leave una, una go cry by January
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Cholls(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
she is either talking from experience or expectation lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
As if they wont steal u too
She's speaking from experience. She has been stolen several times by abroad boys

7 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by IdrisE(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
To date beautiful nigeria girl na waist of time expecially d one from poor homes just date average gal wey get sense and she get hand work if she go still cheat on u he no go pass one guy rather than risky your life with beautiful toilet . Just imagine u sleep with tonto or mercy aigbe raw no be your burial be that

Stop mentioning names, you're not a saint either
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by stamapro(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gaskiya it is your problem and their problem. Better things to do and think about.

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by mmsen: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nobody is coming to steal your badly kept women when there are better looking women abroad. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Steal? More like taste and leave.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by cablenews: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by toujurs: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
This isn't a lie, honestly. This isn't what guys should laugh about, Am a victim of this shit, my babe i was in a very serious relationship with, opened her legs for a dude that came back from germany, what even disgusted me most was that this guy was married abroad and told my babe he was going to marry her as a second wife in nigeria, And she accepted. I was ashamed on her behalf, when i later heard about the gist, A grown up that was trained in school, by her parents. How could an educated person accept such, unfortunately for her the dude slept with her finish and jakpa back to germany, i guess he haven't fully made up his mind.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Abroad guys are no longer a threat to our girlfriend the only problem we have is yahoo boys almost every girl dream now is to date a yahoo boy

Yahoo boys are willing to spend way more in girls than men in diaspora. In fact the gir8kn Naija now thinks men from abroad are just too cheap compared to Niaja based Yahoo boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
How many abroad boys is ratio to all the girls in Nigeria and how many of them are willing to come back to this terror ravaged nation.. obviously this one no do maths for school

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by brandsoncharlie: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
socialmediaman:
That’s if abroad guys are even coming to Nigeria this season. They know the security situation of the country
What of ipob cities with the highest billionaires in Nigeria.
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ekpekus:
Yimu...
Always about girlfriend, boyfriend, sex and expenditures...
No information about generating income, building wealth, investment strategies, human capacity development...
This country, e go tay us sha...
You expect such information from an actress? You sef funny my guy. Bible say why are you looking for the living among the dead

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Women`s heart are where their pleasure is.

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Ekpekus(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You expect such information from an actress? You sef funny my guy. Bible say why are you looking for the living among the dead
grin grin grin my brother the thing tire person

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by WayoProphet: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2021
Do she mean they are coming to steal left overs? Tell them you don't steal left overs. Smh, nexxxxxxxxt!
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by OvertheTop(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ekpekus:
Yimu...
No information about generating income, building wealth, investment strategies, human capacity development...

There are Threads for these naa....Wetin you find come this Thread?

5 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Snow02: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lindajames1010:
Free pussy no even dey this days again.....

D one I Bleep last week was 3k ontop abeg o she say 5k last ....

I tire self
Una no go kill person
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by bluefilm: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
They have battle Omnicron first.
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Kingmena: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na only cheap girlfriends dey fit steal

Do you know, I can send you a material that will help you restructure your business to function without your supervision and maximize profit when you contact me for just a token
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by ayenale1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Shes talking from experience and what she will do if opportunity surfaces... Oniranu omo meanwhile not all girls are like etinosa...

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by newoffer: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
Omicron has put all abroad boys in their place. Anybody who can pay 2.5 million for treatment is a big boy.

3 Likes

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Truvelisback(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ekpekus:
Yimu...
Most of the abroad guys are Nigerians. Will they be scared to come to their country?

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
Get ready to hear 'something came up' while she is sucking the dick of 'Chinedu na Malay'
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Dhury: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
You come back from abroad instead to go collect mazi from dss na our babs you want collect?no problem this time around nnamdi kanu will reduce them for us grin
Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Rayjnr: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na useless woman like you Dem go steal na, ashi

1 Like

Re: Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) by Adewunmibaba(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ekpekus:
Yimu...

Thanks my broda, you don’t expect her to give what she doesn’t have... Na only relationship and sex she sabi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) / Funke Akindele Celebrates 43rd Birthday. Dances Unstoppable By Martinsfeelz / Don Jazzy’s Parents In Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.