Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video (29449 Views)

Man Who Beat Traffic Light In Lagos Got A ₦20K Penalty Text Message / Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / The Manual “traffic Light” That Was Used In Lagos In The 1940s (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by JustCryptos: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
Before this man claims Mr. Right. I believe that's GRA roundabout. 1 side of the road has not been commissioned and that's why people do not obey the traffic light.

The first time I drove there, I made the same complaints. The traffic lights should not have been turned on until all 4 lanes are functional.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Albara(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Most Nigerians needs to be coerced in to obeying the simplest form of laws or regulations! Everyone is on the fast lane in this country grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Jorge91: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeMpPyJIFVc

https://www.instagram.com/mufasatundeednut/tv/CXWLe1Cj_u-/?utm_medium=copy_link

They don’t have much taskforce personnel to cover the city, if you are in ph driving or walking, have to focus on the road dodging manholes and beware of one way drivers.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by SeriouslySense(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
How to make a zoo work.

how to make a functional slum.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by STANNAJI: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
That's Port Harcourt road for you
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by nedekid: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
The need lastma grin
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by stuffs4me(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Governor Wike Should come with a notebook and meet Governor El-Rufai for lectures on how to govern a state and develop the state.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by hoodboy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thing is those traffic lights are newly installed, so e fit take small time before drivers get used to am
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by otokx(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Looks like fake news.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Kinematics: 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2021
flexyrule:
[s]Home of militants, touts and cultists...

What were you expecting?[/s]

Too much dig meat can cause illiteracy. You are suffering from the ingestion of too much dog meat. Someone like you that's from a state where cultism is even in primary schools dey comment too grin grin grin

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Eriokanmi: 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
chloride6:
If anyone of these PH People enter Lag, before you drive from Phase 1 to Bonny Camp, you don pay 50k twice.

grin grin
E go reach like 200k. You go do compulsory driving test join, pay Lagos state tax for one year etc. Eventually, you'd now think if you should abandon your vehicle or endure and pay the huge bill.

Just because I assisted a guy who happens to be my neighbour, I was apprehended by lastma. We were in a heavy traffic and this guy shouted my name. I quickly opened the door and he entered. That was my offence. I paid 10k that day and 2k for gate clearance grin

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by stuffs4me(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
ecolime:
PH get plenty crazy drivers. Funniest thing is a lot of them are from Lagos.

Vehicles with Lagos plate numbers na like 40% for the city.

Greedy/wicked LASTMA officials dey keep people in check for Lagos but PH na mostly free for all. Na Police women dey Control traffic there most times.

Yet they can't do same in Lagos.

This is a hallmark of a very weak governor. Let these "crazy drivers" come to Kaduna. Them go get sense by force after paying heavy fines a couple of times.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
This 1 is crying, let him come to Onitsha and he'll start laughing because he go see where almost everybody get craze for head angry
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by macaranta(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
This post is misleading, this particular traffic light if I'm not mistaken, is the one at gra junction. The light is not yet functional because the exit towards waterlines bridge is still under construction so traffic is not expected to get to that point. All other traffic lights in ph are duly obeyed. Don't read this one and be forming James bond in ph, wike boys will just use you and shine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Muzikluva(m): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
TotoGame:
At least PH have traffic lights ..... ibadan the capital village of oyo state have none

No street lights too....just their brown roof dilapidated huts littered everywhere
This is a very ignorant post. If you don’t know the current situation of a place, don’t talk about it like you do. I stay in Ibadan so I can boldly refute your claims. Say no to tribalism!

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by socialmediaman: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Drienzia:
[b]The problem sometimes isn’t really the government. [/b]We are so engrossed in disorderliness as a people, even while growing up, we attribute disobedience to bravery. This is the resultant effect as an adult

Don’t forget there are traffic or police officers empowered to arrest and prosecute traffic offenders. 3, 4, 5, 10 arrests and the rest will be orderly, and with time the culture will be part of them even when nobody is watching. Then the next generation will grow with same culture from day 1. Abroad didn’t become abroad because everyone obeyed the law on the first day
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Elock1: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
Even our presido na decoration, so make them calm down.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by lanre9ja(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
TotoGame:
At least PH have traffic lights ..... ibadan the capital village of oyo state have none

No street lights too....just their brown roof dilapidated huts littered everywhere

You are very wrong when last did you visit Ibadan,,, Ibadan now has street light think of anywhere u drive to in Ibadan and traffic light in every mojor Road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Skillsnigeria: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin hmmm
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
Drienzia:
The problem sometimes isn’t really the government. We are so engrossed in disorderliness as a people, even while growing up, we attribute disobedience to bravery. This is the resultant effect as an adult
D government made us this way grin
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by TotoGame(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
lanre9ja:

You are very wrong when last did you visit Ibadan,,, Ibadan now has street light think of anywhere u drive to in Ibadan and traffic light in every mojor Road

Really! Wow!!!

Left ibadan in 2017 when I finished high sch tho
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by TotoGame(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Muzikluva:

This is a very ignorant post. If you don’t know the current situation of a place, don’t talk about it like you do. I stay in Ibadan so I can body refute your claims. Say no to tribalism!

Alright!
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by FolabiSanjay(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
People don’t obey that traffic light cos waterlines flyover is still under construction.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by streetsoldier1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
where is national and state orientation agency?? where is FRSC and VIO these are the things they should be doing, almost everyone is mad already, the few sane ones are made to look like they are mad too
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by slowice(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
That's gra junction and the road is not fully functional due to construction work still on going. That guy is just in a haste to talk shit he should ve used that effort to find our whats really going there. Traffic light wey fit dey for 300secs he's not smart at all
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by HARKsmart(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
TotoGame:

Bros, it's either it's been a while you've been to Ibadan or you just wanna talk down the city because this is a big lie.

We have street lights, traffic lights and yes they are working and our people are orderly about
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by MurderX: 8:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
slowice:
That's gra junction and the road is not fully functional due to construction work still on going. That guy is just in a haste to talk shit he should ve used that effort to find our whats really going there. Traffic light wey fit dey for 300secs he's not smart at all

Abeg keep quiet dia, once the traffic light goes red, you should stop even if the road leads to a cliff.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
ecolime:

Greedy/wicked LASTMA officials dey keep people in check for Lagos but PH na mostly free for all. Na Police women dey Control traffic there most times.
grin grin grin Ph drivers and Lagos Drivers Little Difference
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by 8stargeneral: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
ecolime:

where do u know in pH?
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by deliveryboy: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Stop peddling falsehood, that is GRA junction roundabout, not all parts of the road has been completed so the lights are not to be obeyed for that reason, I asked same question when I first used that road few days ago and my driver told me Why it can not be obeyed at the moment.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Mide1data: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
TotoGame:

HOLY SHIT

Biggest lie of the century.

I give you 1000%. And that's not even a number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will No Longer Tolerate Harassment Of Its Citizens In Ghana - FG / Photo: Check Out How Orderly Lagos Traffic Was In The 60's / Truck Carrying Onions Had Accident In Koto, Kogi, Many Injured, Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.