Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video (29451 Views)

Man Who Beat Traffic Light In Lagos Got A ₦20K Penalty Text Message / Bus Driver Dies After Speeding To Beat Traffic Light In Lekki / The Manual “traffic Light” That Was Used In Lagos In The 1940s (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Mide1data: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Muzikluva:

This is a very ignorant post. If you don’t know the current situation of a place, don’t talk about it like you do. I stay in Ibadan so I can body refute your claims. Say no to tribalism!

HOLY SHIT

Don't mind him jare, they Put everything to tribalism and expect things to go well.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by chloride6: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eriokanmi:
E go reach like 200k. You go do compulsory driving test join, pay Lagos state tax for one year etc. Eventually, you'd now think if you should abandon your vehicle or endure and pay the huge bill.

Just because I assisted a guy who happens to be my neighbour, I was apprehended by lastma. We were in a heavy traffic and this guy shouted my name. I quickly opened the door and he entered. That was my offence. I paid 10k that day and 2k for gate clearance grin

Lastma can be so wicked..

Thunder fire them...
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by tonye33(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
SeaTrade:
Attention seeking guy.
People are running those red lights because most of the exits under that bridge is still blocked by julius berger.
Was he expecting people to keep waiting for traffic lights when there's no opposing traffic? undecided
Clown.

I had to scroll patiently for this comment. God bless you my brother..
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by ejorgeneral: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by oglalasioux(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
This is one of the reasons why the UK must come back to recolonize us. That's the only hope black Africa has.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Abagworo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
There's no need for the traffic light
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Eriokanmi: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
chloride6:

Lastma can be so wicked..

Thunder fire them...
Loolz. They're on target you know . Crazy people grin
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by slowice(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
MurderX:

Abeg keep quiet dia, once the traffic light goes red, you should stop even if the road leads to a cliff.

Did you even read what you wrote.. I'm sure you don't live in pH so stfu and folks who understands the terrain say what's up. Over sabi fiols5
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by slowice(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
MurderX:

Abeg keep quiet dia, once the traffic light goes red, you should stop even if the road leads to a cliff.

Did you even read what you wrote.. I'm sure you don't live in pH so stfu and allow folks who understands the terrain say what's up. Over sabi fools
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by MikkieEl: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
TotoGame:
At least PH have traffic lights ..... ibadan the capital village of oyo state have none

No street lights too
....just their brown roof dilapidated huts littered everywhere

Lies.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Agugbadin: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Violation of traffic laws in Portharcourt is worst than any other city or state in Nigeria, even law enforcement agencies violates too,I use to think that it is lack of education that is responsible for such behavior.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
deliveryboy:
Stop peddling falsehood, that is GRA junction roundabout, not all parts of the road has been completed so the lights are not to be obeyed for that reason, I asked same question when I first used that road few days ago and my driver told me Why it can not be obeyed at the moment.
Nigerians and pride. If you like get pilot, nobody ask you.

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by hatchy(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
blamingthedevil:
A state governed by touts

PDP way. Nothing ever works under devilish tax collectors party
99% of those breaking traffic rules in PH are from your region, Southeast. Stop castigating my people because you hate them since they refused to be controlled by your terrorist organization, Ipob.

Go back home and fix your region and leave Rivers State alone...period!
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Rree: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Lekan239(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Let them come and do this in Ado Ekiti, traffic police will use them cashout everyday
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by okorogodwin4(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
The zoo in us dey vex
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by deavicky(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeMpPyJIFVc

https://www.instagram.com/mufasatundeednut/tv/CXWLe1Cj_u-/?utm_medium=copy_link

honestly is u that is mad. That bridge is still under construction so the lite is not in use. Stay there till somebody hit u from behind.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by deavicky(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Drienzia:
The problem sometimes isn’t really the government. We are so engrossed in disorderliness as a people, even while growing up, we attribute disobedience to bravery. This is the resultant effect as an adult
the bridge is till under construction. Beat traffic lite in PH and have wile boys to deal with

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by AbBlackLaw: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
My brother the reason they don't obey is because that road is not fully opened. Its not as if they don't want to obey but what is the essence of obeying when there are less cars coming from the other end. Besides that particular fly over was just commissioned today even after the commissioning it was still closed because the waterlines end is still under construction.
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by youngsahito(m): 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
TotoGame:
At least PH have traffic lights ..... ibadan the capital village of oyo state have none

No street lights too....just their brown roof dilapidated huts littered everywhere
Traffic light that they don't obey... You are from which state?
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by AbBlackLaw: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
We obey traffic light in Ph that road is still under construction. The person made this video is aware. He is only trying to show off that's all.
youngsahito:
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nigerians will never learn!

Yet we want to be like America.. ..

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by aspabay(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
In Lagos, when LASTMA or Police arrest you twice, you go get sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Lionnation: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oga if you no wan drive car go park the car somewhere no dey block people abeg
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by Kakamorufu(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
TotoGame:

No street lights too....just their brown roof dilapidated huts littered everywhere
Yen yen yen.
U never go challenge side b4 abi?
Talk true and stop talking okoto
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by TotoGame(m): 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
youngsahito:

Solid Anambra guy
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by TotoGame(m): 12:01am On Dec 12, 2021
HARKsmart:

Bros, it's either it's been a while you've been to Ibadan or you just wanna talk down the city because this is a big lie.

We have street lights, traffic lights and yes they are working and our people are orderly about

Really.. .so things have changed so quickly over there

That's good to hear sha

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by 141samuel: 12:45am On Dec 12, 2021
chloride6:
If anyone of these PH People enter Lag, before you drive from Phase 1 to Bonny Camp, you don pay 50k twice.

grin grin
they should come lagos, they will teach them how to drive. There brain will reset to factory settings
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by YeyeGbami: 1:21am On Dec 12, 2021
Drienzia:
The problem sometimes isn’t really the government. We are so engrossed in disorderliness as a people, even while growing up, we attribute disobedience to bravery. This is the resultant effect as an adult

Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by stayclearofme: 1:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Avalonking4:
Hello All!

I have an Affiliate ebook with comprehensive video training and bonuses I risked to purchased for 50k early this year just because i wanted to change my life and it's worth it but I haven't started practicing yet because my laptop got faulty and I do not have enough money to start paying for ads to get subscribers.

The whole process was like using money to get more money.

I want to give it out for 3k.

Note: There's a lot of proofs that I bought the package(my receipts) and proofs that I have the package to avoid every form of doubt.

Please, buy from me.

I'm in my final year in the university and I don't have money for my project which would be due for final submission in the next few month.

Please, Rich Nairalanders, buy from me with love.

The training package comes with:

(1) Over 200 bonuses apps you can use as incentives for your prospective subscribers.

(2) Enormous amount of emails swipes, so you don't have to be writing sale's letters. Just copy and paste.

(3) whattttsap/p me at 0_7_0_85(2)_(2)_(3)_1__45 if you're interested.

God bless youuuuuu............. .......
From 50k to 3k?.. Abi na typo?
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by alizma: 1:35am On Dec 12, 2021
Bad belle people. The traffic light is not for decoration. That is GRA junction. The contractor is putting finishing touches on the flyover and currently the traffic light is not really in use. If you allow this bloggers deceive you, Wike boys and the police go take you shine for this Christmas. Come try that for Artillery, Rumuola, Garrison or eliozu
Re: Port Harcourt Traffic Light Is For Decoration, Motorist Cries Out: Video by alizma: 1:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Agugbadin:
Violation of traffic laws in Portharcourt is worst than any other city or state in Nigeria, even law enforcement agencies violates too,I use to think that it is lack of education that is responsible for such behavior.

Obviously you are not leaving in Port Harcourt. That flyover is under construction and that is the only reason why that can happen in any part of Port I broad daylight and no one is arrested. If you think I am wrong try that anywhere in PH where the road is not under construction and show use the video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Will No Longer Tolerate Harassment Of Its Citizens In Ghana - FG / Photo: Check Out How Orderly Lagos Traffic Was In The 60's / Truck Carrying Onions Had Accident In Koto, Kogi, Many Injured, Dead (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.