Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Here’s How I Won My Court Case With Cassava Leafs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here’s How I Won My Court Case With Cassava Leafs. (515 Views)

How To Treat Stomach Ulcer With Unripe Pawpaw And The Leafs / Falana Joins NARD Legal Team In Case With The Federal Government Over Strike / Health Benefits Of Mango Leafs Which You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s How I Won My Court Case With Cassava Leafs. by Jayhoney5: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
I was once traveling from Tema to Dansoman when i alighted at circle. There my intention was to get an original phone cover for my Tecno. Suddenly a gentleman approached me and shown me a nice smart phone which was an iphone 12. i developed interest in it because of the price and the features of the phone. I gave him 500gh and took the phone away.

A week later i received about four strange calls asking me to report at Tema central police station. Upon reaching there i was accused of stealing an iPhone that belongs to one custom officer at Tema port. I was arrange later arranged for court and this was what i did to win the case.

Use your right hand to pluck seven cassava leaves.
Put them together and place them under our right armpit with the right hand
Walk home. remove it and place it under our pillow. sleep over it for a night.
With your right hand, remove it from under your pillow and place it under your right armpit.
Go to court room with the cassava leafs under your armpit.
And trust me, you have own the case.

Read more: https://jayhoney.info/2021/11/27/heres-how-i-won-my-court-case-with-cassava-leafs/
Re: Here’s How I Won My Court Case With Cassava Leafs. by dawnomike(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2021
Try that here in Nigeria, you will get to know that Naija no be Ghana!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Here’s How I Won My Court Case With Cassava Leafs. by ItsGoodToBeGood: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
Comedian.

Thanks for making me smile
Re: Here’s How I Won My Court Case With Cassava Leafs. by LordIsaac(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Someone installed a dish for me, I saw countless channels showing how fetish Ghanians can be Imagine a ritualist having a 24 hour dedicated channel to market his wares!

(1) (Reply)

Which One Softens Hair Faster, Shea Butter Or Indian Hemp? / I Need Advise Based On My Health / My Brother Is Suffering From This For A While.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.