Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo (25866 Views)

Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by rayopt(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
Like I keep saying, Nigerians are a bigger problem to deal with than the Nigerian government.

So, someone brought out an opposing point of view that is obviously very insensitive and wrong at that time. But wat do yall do? Threaten beat her up, abuse her, bully her, and all manner of things that you claim to be fighting against. Is that how yall will fight this? I could almost imagine some people will beat her up for real if they had the chance. Come on na. Shey na inside jungle we dey live ni? Jeez!! Just call her out for being insensitive and bring out the holes in her story and if possible take her to court for such false story.

All those ranting video I saw that dirty woman spewing is not it at all.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by slowice(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
Who come dis one again? Nowadays everybody for naija na celeb so I nor blame am.....
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by mightyhaze: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ada ameh needs to bludgeon that drug addict to stupor
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Knows(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
marhez43:
Wooman and their wahala.fb block me .PLEASE HELP ME WITH A FACEBOOK ACC if u hav send me login details to 07065544215.
i have one for sale at giveaway price cus am hungry
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Vinnie2000(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
mightyhaze:
Ada ameh needs to bludgeon that drug addict to stupor

Y don't you go and Do it Yourself? undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by nachisunday(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

@vinnie2000 be calming down now

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by marhez43(f): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
Knows:
i have one for sale at giveaway price cus am hungry
abeg na plz.do am 4 love
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by marhez43(f): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Abeg do am for love please na send me login details to 07065544215 any acc new old or acc wey u no use na
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by stuffs4me(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
They hate the messenger just because she gave then a message they hate.

Young Sylvester wanted to belong in a cult group just to feel among. There is absolutely no reason we should paint him as a saint when he is not one.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Knows(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
marhez43:
abeg na plz.do am 4 love
ok but lemme eat tonight.. any amount I go collect am. Seriously I Dey hungry.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by mightyhaze: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

she go gum for my hand like mosquito smear sad
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by duro4chang(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mad people everywhere.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Agboconsult1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
nachisunday:
lmao can't stop laughing here who is the man in aso rock that need beat hope its not bulary

I no mention name oooo.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Prenonjebose: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2021
When Kemi made those unverified, spurious statements, why did she not correct her on the impact of such speculative words. Now, coming out to form what I don't know.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by JoyReportsOnlin: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Nairalanders are very funny. See bashing; Make una pity the lady small na..
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by friendl: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
Mad woman
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Lordbukas: 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Who is this blessing again? You no get sense? Abi u just want to trend. There's difference between correction and chastisement. What that Kemi needs for pooing with her mouth is Chastisement and that's what Mrs Ada gave to her. Making a mess of someone's tragedy. Lying against a dead soul, that's evil. What she needs is that prison treatment.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by chrissoft(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Blessing CEO made a valid.I concure with her for this.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by hush15: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro CEO has called out Ada Ameh over her method of correcting controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo.

The drama started after Kemi Olunloyo claimed that late Sylvester Oromoni agreed to be beaten and drank engine oil as part of cult initiation.

This didn’t go down well with actress Ada Ameh who did not hesitate to drag Kemi Olunloyo to filth in a new video.

Reacting to this, Blessing Okoro slammed Ada Ameh, stating that she should change her method of correction and stop acting like a tout.

She wrote:

“This is an appeal to mummy @adaameh .
I watched you as a kid and my kids still watch d Johnsons.

Pls can you change your strategy and way of correction and calling people out.

I know Nigerians are hailing you every time you do this but pls you don’t have to correct with insult, abuse and words that are so depressing .

Personally I completely disagree with dr Kemi but this is not even about her, it’s about every other person you have tried to correct, drag or drop your opinions.

You are an elder and it’s ok to correct us , disagree and throw your opinions once in a while but not like this, this is violent, bully and too abusive, if anybody pick your words and throw it back at you just because they disagree with you or don’t like what you said you won’t like it too.

You made sense, in everything you said, but the way you keep saying it, is a complete NO. Let us stop creating same monsters that we hate .

Please please please mummy �. Try and be a bit more civil . So that small pikin no go use ur own words back at u some day”.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXVweffISRP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch Video Below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75-cefvxR3Y

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6890779/ada-ameh-beat-kemi-olunloyo

I support Blessing on this in as much as I still don't understand where Dr Kemi went wrong. She only stated some fact finding truths that didn't resonate well with many, who then transfers aggression from the school on her. Neway, the way Nigerians think doesn't surprise me anymore.

1 Like

Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by xynerise: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
This one is forming Peacemaker. Throw shade at her now and see her true nature grin
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Rree: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Flo36: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kemi was absolutely wrong on her finding, you can't joke with everything. I wish Sylvester was alive to defend all those allegations by Kemi.
Blessings okoro just want to trend
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
DannyWalker:

Everybody won trend, what madam kemi said was a wrong thing to say but that doesn't make Ada any more sensible. She just reacted with sentiments, I am sure when she returns to her senses and view her video she will delete it...

You anger doesn't change want has been uttered, just avoid some people if you can't tolerate them.

Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel where I dropped a new mystery video, please check it out through the link in my signature below...
U
Please sir do subscribe, God bless you
With this nonsense thing u said and u want us to subscribe to your smelly channel. God forbid!!!
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Okhuadams(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro CEO has called out Ada Ameh over her method of correcting controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo.

The drama started after Kemi Olunloyo claimed that late Sylvester Oromoni agreed to be beaten and drank engine oil as part of cult initiation.

This didn’t go down well with actress Ada Ameh who did not hesitate to drag Kemi Olunloyo to filth in a new video.

Reacting to this, Blessing Okoro slammed Ada Ameh, stating that she should change her method of correction and stop acting like a tout.

She wrote:

I know Nigerians are hailing you every time you do this but pls you don’t have to correct with insult, abuse and words that are so depressing .

Personally I completely disagree with dr Kemi but this is not even about her, it’s about every other person you have tried to correct, drag or drop your opinions.

You are an elder and it’s ok to correct us , disagree and throw your opinions once in a while but not like this, this is violent, bully and too abusive, if anybody pick your words and throw it back at you just because they disagree with you or don’t like what you said you won’t like it too.

You made sense, in everything you said, but the way you keep saying it, is a complete NO. Let us stop creating same monsters that we hate .

Please please please mummy �. Try and be a bit more civil . So that small pikin no go use ur own words back at u some day”.

Watch Video Below ...

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6890779/ada-ameh-beat-kemi-olunloyo
Giving ur elder polite insult directly indirectly
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Born2Breed(f): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
This blessing ceo not get sense. Dem go carry you kneel again.

How does one correct a man person?

Not b with cain
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Evercurious(f): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Blessing CEO is % Correct!

Ada Ameh is so Uncouth and overtly Aggressive diz Days!
Dat's how She insulted Naira Marley's mother just because NM said he wants a three.some! sad undecided

A Woman of Probably 50+ Acting like a Secondary school Female Gangster! undecided

As Blessing said, She Should act Mature!

And Nigerians too should stop supporting Foolishness! sad

No.w.see.the way you make what NM.said so normal as if it is normal .. Naa that woman fit unaa and your likes like NM... Shey unaa know how to be vulgar and insensitive with words? You ve her to treat your Fup... well in trust AJ people.. No time for nonsense talk cos they ll surely treat your fup as you want am
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Orangedreams: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
I wish we can scrap this thing called publicity stunt. I think that is what many have taken to these days and so the main point is usually so missing.

Abeg check my signature jare
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by ehix89(m): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Women palava, always dragging themselves, na them sabi. Everybody seem to have an opinion on every topic these days.
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by Yalwayzme: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Kemi you’re not calming down
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by mymadam(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
DannyWalker:

You anger doesn't change want has been uttered, just avoid some people if you can't tolerate them...

As simple as ABC! undecided
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by greatseed: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:

She wrote:

Watch Video Below ...

Don't know the lady speaking a lot of English though! But playing saint in others situations is not a way 2go! She should try & remove d specs 4rm her eyes, b4 she tries to advise others. Blessing or what's her name, looks worried abt her own life, otherwise she needed to talk abt another situation to make her conscience feel she is forcefully trying 2be relevant.

If u don't gerrit!!! 4get abourittt cry
Re: Blessing CEO Advises Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo by nnamdi640: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2021
I knew that people will use this small boy matter to catch cruise. I trust my country people for that, some will even turn to detective on this matter why others will take the part that suits them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Not Married" - Bobrisky Cries Out / Actress Silifa Ladeji Beaten To Death By Lover / Mayorkun Dedicates His 'Next Rated' Headies Award To Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.