Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months (941 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? / Why Do Women Change Their Names After Getting Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months by DZTech: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
As commented on another thread, I thought it might be useful to this section.
The man in question was quite bitter and baffled.
My response below; I hope it helps someone...

Your wife is displaying symptoms of several possible problems-

Post partum depression;
Self image issues (how much weight has she gained? How much of her looks has she lost? How many more stretch marks on her body?);
Decreased libido;
Massive hormonal imbalance, leading to (violent) mood swings;
Physical and/or mental stress;
Maternal and child bonding;
Loss of sense of self- cos she's now at the 24/7 beck and call of a baby;
Some women hate themselves, their husbands or even the child after delivery;
Terrified of failing as a mum, but manifesting as indifference or anger;
She might even spend several hours crying at home everyday, while you're at work...
Etc, etc.

It may have started during pregnancy. Remember the crazy things women eat at that time? That insane diet affects a lot of their body systems.
Did your/her mum do omugwo? These issues should've been discussed between them.

She needs help-
Her gynaecologist
A psychologist
Your pastor/imam
Family input.

God help you, cos it's not a small problem.
Unfortunately, most men and women are unaware of these issues and end up in an avoidable, loveless marriage.

Meditate, discuss with her and you both look for help on the journey to her recovery.
God bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months by Nwodosis(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
The woman has just been enduring the man non-ectansys sex just to have a child.
Re: Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months by SeaTrade(m): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
I am beginning to think naija women no too like sex,majority of them are circumcised.
If you need better sex,date lesbian.
The day I fùck lesbian ehn,baba I still dey dream of that day and will pay good money to have that experience again.
No part of my body weh that girl no lick,
Them don lick your balls before come massage am sotey you cum?
Then as my prick want fall she come raise am again then use reverse cowgirl finish work,then come make me pour again with doggy weh compliment with perfect split,face down ass up with belle on the floor.
Typical naija girl if she try give you doggy,she go just carve her back like cow weh dem just born,no split and for prick to reach her toto sef na war.
I don tire the kind boring sex weh them dey give for this country honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months by DoggoneDogg: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
DZTech:

Post partum depression;
Self image issues (how much weight has she gained? How much of her looks has she lost? How many more stretch marks on her body?);
Decreased libido;
Massive hormonal imbalance, leading to (violent) mood swings;
Physical and/or mental stress;
Maternal and child bonding;
Loss of sense of self- cos she's now at the 24/7 beck and call of a baby;
Some women hate themselves, their husbands or even the child after delivery;
Terrified of failing as a mum, but manifesting as indifference or anger;
She might even spend several hours crying at home everyday, while you're at work...
Etc, etc.
[/s]

See finish. She has gotten what she wants from you and you are now worthless to her.

Why don't the issues you listed come into play when she wants to cheat or with single mothers who still Bleep around town?
Re: Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months by anthonyuncle(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2021
there are various reasons
Re: Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months by duro4chang(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2021
You are not alone .
Re: Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months by CaptainAyub: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

See finish. She has gotten what she wants from you and you are now worthless to her.

Why don't the issues you listed come into play when she wants to cheat or with single mothers who still Bleep around town?
And for 99% of them,what remains is a lifetime of billing.
You're practically continuing from where her daddy stopped.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months by dingbang(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
grin

Its not a must to marry abeg.
Re: Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months by DZTech: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ah, no be fight o! shocked
Feel free to use this mindset with you and yours.
Stay blessed
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Re: Why Do Women Change After Kids? We Haven't Have Sex In Months by DZTech: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
It will shock you just how ignorant many couple are about sex.
But if you mention marriage classes or adult sex education, you'll be insulted for the "effrontery". undecided
Nwodosis:
The woman has just been enduring the man non-ectansys sex just have a child.

(1) (Reply)

How To Determine Sexual Compatibility Without Having Sex / My Wife Lied To Me / Wife Has N4m Husband Has N2m - Who Pays House Rent Of N1.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.