Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

"Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell (17427 Views)

Modernization In The Church! I Felt Odd / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by superCleanworks(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Seniorwriter(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2021
Just wow...
Today is truly a superstitious day on Nairaland.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Sheunma: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Hell is overrated.
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by ThatFairGuy: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Hellfire is real. Continue, E go shock sad
ChiefSosa:
Hell is real, which is literally a grave that we are all going to.
Hell fire is NOT real!
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Trendingbiz042: 8:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Disgusting! It’s obvious our youths are becoming very unproductive. Just look at what a possible graduate is typing and concerned about. Young talents are busy thinking about how to make life easier with inventions. Others working hard to make lifer better, myopic people like you are busy typing rubbish. Are you so lazy that you couldn’t think of anything meaningful to do with your life? Why did Africans allowed western religion to manipulate them to this extent. Christianity is the greatest disaster on African people. Just look at a young man who possibly haven’t achieved anything in life. You’re a waste to humanity. Religion have destroyed people like you. Did God ever told you sins to lead to hell fire? Are you his PA? Jobless nonentity

2 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by goslowgoslow(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2021
Number 6 is thrash. Is it a must to carry Bible in the hand? Western religion..

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by ChiefSosa(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Hellfire is real. Continue, E go shock sad

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by akmath: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2021
I don't have any problem with what you have written here. My only problem is they are people out there who will believe you.

3 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by goslowgoslow(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Hell is real, which is literally a grave that we are all going to.
Hell fire is NOT real!
JW spotted, God bless you.
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Lightorder: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Eating certain kind of food like sardine can take one to hell, we should not forget God's word on unclean food.

so una don carry that una eja titus message come here abi ?

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Workch: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Religious people are so funny grin

Hell ko. Hello Africa ni

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Dreytonisback(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2021
All religion na scam
Na pastors and Alfas sin pass sef , yet una eye no open

The only religion y'all need is HUMANITY

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Stronghold91: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2021
CamusMidas:
Grown ass folks believing in hell, like wtf.
hell is real
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Linuxdomains: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2021
Number 6 got me laughing
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by backnbeta(f): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:
Some things look odd, but can take someone to hell...

(1) Tribal or racial hatred: Things like "I hate Fulani people, I hate igbo people, I hate Yoruba people, I hate so so people" will surely take you to hell...You can dislike certain acts or behaviors of a tribe, but it is ungodly to hate people of a tribe.

(2) Enjoying other people's evil act: Do you know you can enjoy someone's lie, someone's fornication, someone's deception, someone's wicked act etc.. Though you didn't commit it, but the fact you enjoyed or found pleasure in what the person did will take you to hell ..

(3) Insincerity: Things like you telling someone to fill your name in a list of those present for a meeting, when you are absent will take you to hell....Things like putting early time in office register when actually you came late will take you to hell....

(4) Worldly music: Worldly can be enticing and sweet to the ear, but know this that if you are enjoying worldly music when Jesus comes, you are going no where with Jesus

(5) Not Confessing: If you steal from someone, and you tell God to forgive you, He will forgive you. But if God ministers to you to go and return what you stole back to the owner and you refuse, you won't make heaven...Same: If you slept with your EX few days before wedding day, or you committed adultery, and God ministers to you to confess it to your partner. If you disobey, you will not make heaven..

(6) Being ashamed to walk with your Bible on the road can lead you to hell....
Not saying you are right or wrong, but it'll be better to back it up with a Bible verse or two each.
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by mrjojo: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Is Nigeria not hell enough? I don't think its will be fair to share the same "hell" with people from say Denmark or Norway

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Workch: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Stronghold91:

hell is real
Show me Evidence

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Truefaith: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2021
But the Bible has something very different from what this writer wrote

Joh 3:14  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 
Joh 3:15  That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 
Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 
Joh 3:17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 
Joh 3:18  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 

This is the simple gospel: people go to heaven or not solely on whether they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ or not.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Kingmena: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2021
Please, where did you learn all these from?

Do you know, I can send you a material that will help you restructure your business to function without your supervision and maximize profit when you contact me for just a token
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Babastrong(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2021
God, Allah, Jehova, Eledumare, etc created this world to be an enjoyment arena but men have turned in to suffering arena for themselves, all in the name of religions.
see men sayings here.
1. if you poo---hell.
2. you have money--hell.
3. you are poor--hell. 4. You go church--hell
5. you go mosque--hell.
ask any christian, he/she will say muslims are dwellers of hell fire. And also ask any muslim, he will say christians are evils who are going to be roasting in hell fire as suya. Is this not confusion or religion is a political. Where christians and muslims see each other as two political parties that are trying to win the favour of our creator.
i believe in the existance of God and in peaceful co-existence with other creatures. But HELL FIRE does not exist in my dictionary.
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by DoggoneDogg: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2021
[s]
cutecommend:
(1) Tribal or racial hatred: Things like "I hate Fulani people, I hate igbo people, I hate Yoruba people, I hate so so people" will surely take you to hell...You can dislike certain acts or behaviors of a tribe, but it is ungodly to hate people of a tribe.
[/s]

So why did God create different tribes and give them an option to hate each other??

Sounds like a set up...

3 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by ActuaRise696969: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2021
There is no such place as heaven or hell except the ones created by our imaginations.

Life is timed Reality Show for Spirits to experience emotions. It was designed to be just fun except the human farmers started all these mind control experiments called Religions and Politics.

Eliminate Religions and Politics and you'd realize there is nothing but fun

2 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Toks2008(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:

(2) Enjoying other people's evil act: Do you know you can enjoy someone's lie, someone's fornication, someone's deception, someone's wicked act etc.. Though you didn't commit it, but the fact you enjoyed or found pleasure in what the person did will take you to hell ..

(3) Insincerity: Things like you telling someone to fill your name in a list of those present for a meeting, when you are absent will take you to hell....Things like putting early time in office register when actually you came late will take you to hell....

(4) Worldly music: Worldly can be enticing and sweet to the ear, but know this that if you are enjoying worldly music when Jesus comes, you are going no where with Jesus

(5) Not Confessing: If you steal from someone, and you tell God to forgive you, He will forgive you. But if God ministers to you to go and return what you stole back to the owner and you refuse, you won't make heaven...Same: If you slept with your EX few days before wedding day, or you committed adultery, and God ministers to you to confess it to your partner. If you disobey, you will not make heaven..

I thought there will be Scriptures attached to buttress these points
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by MsFaith: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2021
Thank God I’ve stopped being religious

2 Likes

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by lomprico(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2021
cutecommend:

Nobody is going to heaven!

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Stronghold91:

hell is real
I feel very sad for you bro, living your life believing that you thrown in a lake of fire for eternity. That's just mess up.

1 Like

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by RPG2020(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Don't forget there is ghetto heaven too where sinner's pray angry

My guy say he see Tupac there
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by winner37(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2021
On this list i can't find my shoes size...
If in could stop two things heaven is sure for me .
1.Girls matters
2. Not serious with prayer .
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by purples25(f): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2021
Everyone is scared of dying and going to hell. I don't believe those here who laugh about it like they don't care. Time and time again, I have seen people who 'live their lives' and 'don't care' rejoicing when they succeed or have an opportunity to change their lives. This is how people will confidently lead one to hell, but then they will turn back and save themselves. I'm talking about human nature as regards this hell and heaven case.

Those who say they don't believe in hell, there is no God...they are scared too. I'm no longer deceived by their fake confidence. Let them get old or on the brink of death, or let them even manage to discipline themselves to follow God.... You will see that they will be holier than you and even condemn you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by ProfChris10(m): 10:23am On Dec 12, 2021
OP it is either you are not born again or you don't read your bible. Is that the criteria for going to hell according to scriptures?

No scriptural backups. Mind you I don't support some of the acts listed, but that is not what takes people to hell as spelt out by the scriptures.

It will marvel you how many people don't understand the gospel. The gospel is the good news of man's redemption. It is what we must believe to be saved. (John 3:16, John 6:28-29, 38-40)

Finally I leave you with what Paul said by the spirit in 2 Cor 11:3

But I fear lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
Re: "Odd" Things That Can Take You To Hell by Jude273(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Eating certain kind of food like sardine can take one to hell, we should not forget God's word on unclean food.

That is mosite law for crying out loud, and Jesus came with a new law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Religion Will Not Take You To Heaven / The Name(s) of GOD In your Native Language / We Are Ready To Take Over From Oritsejafor – Northern CAN Replies Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.