Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria (71196 Views)

Why Bishop Oyedepo Can't Pay His 40 Pastors - Prophet MKO Tibetan / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Elsueno: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
senatrpaichulo:
I'm a child of God who understands the plethora of his riches in glory. Heaven has streets of pure gold. Thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. If bishop was a poor man speaking against the government. He would have been arrested and jailed.

Thanks but I don't think streets made of gold is a good idea, the golden shine alone will cost alot of accidents.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Image123(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
LordReed:

Not sure the synonyms are any better but if I was to choose one it would be either finagle or maneuver.

Still not a fair description, everyone knows that he teaches giving as an integral way to prosperity.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
stayclearofme:

Your correlation doesn't make any sense!
You are relating work to religion.. by the way must everybody believe in Jesus Christ? What about Muslims? You that believe in Jesus Christ don't you patronize Muslim businesses? A beg find another thing talk.
read his statement, if he claimed to be wise that is the reason for not believing in religion, why can him use his so called wiseness to create wealth?
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by hahn(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
How did that concern you? Are you better than those that pay tithes or do they complain to you?

That's why you are a mugu grin
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Kdon2: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
nosiebaba:

Still wiser that all the men in your lineage

You too get bad words haba!
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
hahn:

That's why you are a mugu grin
wise man clap for yourself
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Techguy96(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
LordReed:

Bishop Oyedepo is masterful in priming people especially in the area of giving. The entire Shiloh program is just a way to prime people to "sacrifice". And the way he does it is so slick, unless you are not really paying attention you'll think he was talking about anything else but his focus is always on the Shiloh "sacrifice". Then he has added the direct building of churches by individuals meaning the Living Faith organisation will not need to expend as much in establishing new branches. So someone else will build the church building but he'll be the one to reap the rewards of increased membership.

I listened to most of the broadcast and was constantly shaking my head in amazement at his masterful manipulation.

Same thing his boys are doing all over Nigeria, there's one in warri called pastor kk, can't even remember the name of his church, he's very loyal to oyedipo. That guy is king of manipulation.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by nosiebaba(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kdon2:

You too get bad words haba!
No vex jare. Some people just want talk.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by nosiebaba(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
stayclearofme:

Not all idol worship involve human sacrifice oga... People worship with red oil, fowl, gin etc. Your Bible that is supposed to be holy was used to sell people into slavery and brainwashed people like you.
Imagine this grown ass man dey brag say he dey worship palm oil and gin. Which kind wahala be this. Abeg go India make you join them worship cow drink cow piss
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by ezechi24(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kavod:

Kwayet your mouth... After Sunday service one day... He heard his sister abi na aunty son when finish with first class de mad. ViOLENT.. so he ask them to bring him. They brought this guy in chains, so he said remove the chains but the guys that brought him told him he almost killed some other mad patients that it would be a bad idea, DAVID insisted. As they where removing the chains, pastor Abioye and Mike don start prayer, kabazakakakimodhazender. DAVID burst laugh, so everyone was wondering what is funny. Guess what, DAVID said I am going to my office inside the school, Abioye said so? DAVID replied am taking him with me and I want to see how this demon would enter my car when am inside. LO and behold as the violent mad guy entered the car, it was a Mercedes Benz CLS 550 AMG.. the man guy touched his face and became very quiet. The guy started WOFBI!!!! Guy that guy na winners pastor... Na you nor wise and worst of all you are ignorant... You wetin you don do for your community? Who you don help? What's your impact even for your own family?
RUBBISH

see yourself hahahaha....is this how a christian is supposed to talk? throwing insults to someone that didnt even insult you ....well i dont blame you ..your pastor has insulted and even slapped people inside the church....now to your story you just told...anybody can heal anybody depending on the alignment with that person we all know the tricks each and every one of the plays to get to peoples head...i was once ignorant like you until i began to ask myself questions ....sit down and ask yourself this ...why is it that every g.o wants their family memebers to take over when they are gone?did God also call his children and his wife?.....why is poverty associated with christianity [ most especially the congregation] but the pastors live like Gods and Godess .....forget all those films wey them dey act for una every service oga wise up make ur eyes open.....

1 Like

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by senatrpaichulo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
okuta007:

until his last week on earth - triumphant entry into Jerusalem- Jesus never owned a horse- which is the equivalent of a car today or chariot the equivalent of a jet today - that was why he asked to get a borrowed mule, which is the equivalent of a rent a car or uber …. get that into your sk u l l.
he didn't rent it. He asked his disciple to bring it to him and if anyone ask them. They should say the lord needs it.
Let me leave you with this scripture 2 Corinthians 8:9
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor, so that you through His poverty might become rich.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by brutal1(m): 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
nosiebaba:

Am smarter than your generation my brother. Anyone that is smart won't speak against a man of God. Is there any title as richest pastor in Africa? You guys always conjure that title to persecute the body of christ.
The thing with smart people is that, ..na people dey always talk about how smart other people are so for you to come here and speak of your own smartness confirms you are not smart and you are far from it ..not even in the neighbour....Secondly, smart people don't speak against a man of God It is because you are from Africa where we don't ask questions...Asking for clarification does not mean you are speaking against anyone...."Dont speak against the man of God is why your pastors do anything they like That's part of the phrase they use to " enslave" you. You can speak against any man created like you. Thirdly, your man of God brags about his earthly riches...He is a rich man on earth with alot of earthly riches...you see all those schools, churches, jets, and the rest...they are all earthly riches...not heavenly riches..thats not spiritual riches...these are things that made him the richest pastor in africa. You need to be free ! The day you realise you need independence from this brainwashed teachings that makes you suspend your senses and stop using your head ...maybe that day you will be totally free !!! Bro I am here refreshing for your response...we dey clarify things
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by nosiebaba(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
brutal1:
The thing with smart people is that, ..na people dey always talk about how smart other people are so for you to come here and speak of your own smartness confirms you are not smart and you are far from it ..not even in the neighbour....Secondly, smart people don't speak against a man of God It is because you are from Africa where we don't ask questions...Asking for clarification does not mean you are speaking against anyone...."Dont speak against the man of God is why your pastors do anything they like That's part of the phrase they use to " enslave" you. You can speak against any man created like you. Thirdly, your man of God brags about his earthly riches...He is a rich man on earth with alot of earthly riches...you see all those schools, churches, jets, and the rest...they are all earthly riches...not heavenly riches..thats not spiritual riches...these are things that made him the richest pastor in africa. You need to be free ! The day you realise you need independence from this brainwashed teachings that makes you suspend your senses and stop using your head ...maybe that day you will be totally free !!! Bro I am here refreshing for your response...we dey clarify things
Bros I no bother read your nonsense. You no smart.
Show me the questions you ask your parents, or your fore fathers or better still the government? Give the the internet link to your voice asking relevant questions as to how they have run the resources of your country. If not you are just another hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
Reason is because people like mynd44, vickyrotex, fatymore, ajepako, , bola146, folake4u, funkebabee and lalasticlala will not stop taking their hard hen money to him
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by warlordd(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Fatbam003:
. Shut up . You are too insignificant to rival grace.
You are a fool.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by just4fun(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
A wise person will sit, observe and practice what a successful person does, while the fool will learn nothing but sit and believe that only tithes and offerings makes a Pastor prosperous. I pity many of you.

Never neglect the days of humble beginnings.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Thebigheart: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Una go wail tire ooo. Continue wailing abeg.
See as frustrated elements they deposit their anger upon the man as if the man their president who have being frustrating them 24/7.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Image123:

Still not a fair description, everyone knows that he teaches giving as an integral way to prosperity.

Exactly. People are desperate for prosperity and will follow his every word. It would be different if he wasn't channelling a large portion of the giving to him and his organisation.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Peace1993: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Shiloh 2021: Why David Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria Till Death

Source
what do you expect from a wealthy businessman?

Man of evil!
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by AntiChristian: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
stephinnoyewole:

How on Earth will someone compared a mortal man to our Lord Jesus Christ?
Some people foolishness has no second hand

O foolishness Galatians!

Galatians 3:1
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by brutal1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
nosiebaba:

Bros I no bother read your nonsense. You no smart.
Show me the questions you ask your parents, or your fore fathers or better still the government? Give the the internet link to your voice asking relevant questions as to how they have run the resources of your country. If not you are just another hypocrite.
Another justification that you are not smart. you went ahead to reply my nonsense and still sent a message that you no bother read my nonsense...it is obvious there is no connection btw your brain(wey u nor dey use) and your hand...daddy GO pikin nor even need defend their papa again ...na the distant learning children dey do the job... FYI daddy GO no sabi you... their children are the hier to all they own...and when they are no more...their children will continue to be your next men of GOd that you dare not speak against.....I dn't even claim to be smart...but you are the smart one here...My parents?forefathers? Show your children if you have one this message and let them tell you if they will be proud of you. Is the way you were raised?? You cant even be civil enough to engage in a claritive conversation without using foul words... What is christian like about you? I am so sure you just got back from church..Please let me know your church so that I can worship there someday and meet you and post this our conversation on the screen for people to know how fake you are....your hypocrisy is at the peak.
... I am sure your parents won't be proud of you if they see this our conversation...but the thing is I cant really talk to your parent because they didnt reply to my post you are just a boy who wants people to point accusing to your innocent parent of not doing a good job raising you but I chose not to believe they didnt do a good job...you must have ditched their teachings for the brainwashed teachings from your men of God that you have elevated to the position of God...i am sure you have swapped the honour, duties & respect they(daddy&mommy) duly deserve to your pastors and daddy GO. I don't come in peace!
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by laytoshtwo: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
luwiizy:
No be only wealth of the spirit, na spirit wealth.... Baba de inside pj on a regular you dey move around with your leggediz Benz and you the call am wealth of the spirit....kuntinew

The members of that church are not poor,not the ones that join last week,stand for Sango on Sunday you go understand. grin cheesy
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by freshboi88: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
senatrpaichulo:
pls don't use abuse languages, I beg you. Jesus showed everyone who needs to learn why wealth and influence is needed to really stand against what is bad when he died. No one could claim his corpse. Except for JOSEPH of arithmatea. Because of his wealth and influence. The life and death showed us why wealth is needed in the gospel.

When pple don't have sense u give them sense by slapping them to wisdom.

What has the fact that no one could claim the corpse of Jesus have to do with him been rich?

Jesus was indeed wealthy but not with earthly possession. Where your treasure is that where your heart lies.

Jesus was by no means wealthy nor where his disciples.

If Jesus was rich prove it with scripture...show me where he owned mansions or villas?.....where he owned horses and chariots?
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by laytoshtwo: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kdon2:

His riches has no place before God! Lobatan. Vanity, the preacher says; all is vanity! Asan Lori asan

The same God that bless Abraham abi. grin grin grin grin grin grin .You are a joker
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by nosiebaba(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
brutal1:
Another justification that you are not smart. you went ahead to reply my nonsense and still sent a message that you no bother read my nonsense...it is obvious there is no connection btw your brain(wey u nor dey use) and your hand...daddy GO pikin nor even need defend their papa again ...na the distant learning children dey do the job... FYI daddy GO no sabi you... their children are the hier to all they own...and when they are no more...their children will continue to be your next men of GOd that you dare not speak against.....I dn't even claim to be smart...but you are the smart one here...My parents?forefathers? Show your children if you have one this message and let them tell you if they will be proud of you. Is the way you were raised?? You cant even be civil enough to engage in a claritive conversation without using foul words... What is christian like about you? I am so sure you just got back from church..Please let me know your church so that I can worship there someday and meet you and post this our conversation on the screen for people to know how fake you are....your hypocrisy is at the peak.
... I am sure your parents won't be proud of you if they see this our conversation...but the thing is I cant really talk to your parent because they didnt reply to my post you are just a boy who wants people to point accusing to your innocent parent of not doing a good job raising you but I chose not to believe they didnt do a good job...you must have ditched their teachings for the brainwashed teachings from your men of God that you have elevated to the position of God...i am sure you have swapped the honour, duties & respect they(daddy&mommy) duly deserve to your pastors and daddy GO. I don't come in peace!
JUST ANOTHER HYPOCRITE. MY ASKING QUESTIONS grin
How can you come in peace when you dont have peace. Guy go and eat!
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by Kavod: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
ezechi24:

see yourself hahahaha....is this how a christian is supposed to talk? throwing insults to someone that didnt even insult you ....well i dont blame you ..your pastor has insulted and even slapped people inside the church....now to your story you just told...anybody can heal anybody depending on the alignment with that person we all know the tricks each and every one of the plays to get to peoples head...i was once ignorant like you until i began to ask myself questions ....sit down and ask yourself this ...why is it that every g.o wants their family memebers to take over when they are gone?did God also call his children and his wife?.....why is poverty associated with christianity [ most especially the congregation] but the pastors live like Gods and Godess .....forget all those films wey them dey act for una every service oga wise up make ur eyes open.....
You are just like the Pharisees... I did not say am in support of pastors, I am saying DAVID is different. If your papa na big farmer if he die you go give am out to another person or you go continue? If your papa na lawyer and you be lawyer if he die you go take over the chambers or not? Both David sons are pastors.
I don't see why they should not take over their fathers ministry. It did not happen inside the church, it was outside and I was there. Peter use sword take remove soldier ear, Moses rugged too, Abi na Elijah or Samuel or king David. David eats once a day an it's at 3pm then don't know about now. When asked he said I eat once a day because I want my congregation to eat thrice a day.
And yes I don see am punch one student even fly kick am too. Why? Because after David finished eating, he ran to eat the reminants still suspend am for 2 years. Guy leave David make una turn una hatred to Christ embassy. That's simply a breeding ground for immorality. E wife even talk say e nor get preference that's both married and single pastor e de lash them. Una see the symbol of CE... It's LOVE WORLD, but no where on earth I don see the kind hatred when de e personal family. Make mama nor come her first daughter marriage, that's a game changer on hatred on another level.
Black man mentality.... Una go troway una face from immorality, rape, murder but fix your face anything una nor fit understand. Wetin you know about DAVID? And please you were never once like me and you can never be me.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by laytoshtwo: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
LordReed:

Bishop Oyedepo is masterful in priming people especially in the area of giving. The entire Shiloh program is just a way to prime people to "sacrifice". And the way he does it is so slick, unless you are not really paying attention you'll think he was talking about anything else but his focus is always on the Shiloh "sacrifice". Then he has added the direct building of churches by individuals meaning the Living Faith organisation will not need to expend as much in establishing new branches. So someone else will build the church building but he'll be the one to reap the rewards of increased membership.

I listened to most of the broadcast and was constantly shaking my head in amazement at his masterful manipulation.

Those who build churches not building it for a Pastor,if you don't get it stop shaking your head grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.By the grace of God I will finish one before July
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by goslowgoslow(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
nosiebaba:

Imagine this grown ass man dey brag say he dey worship palm oil and gin. Which kind wahala be this. Abeg go India make you join them worship cow drink cow piss
Shut the fvck up! You dullard..will everybody carry Bible with you?... Despite your so called Bible and Christianity how your country be?...
Everybody has his own believe.... Christianity is the worship of your slave masters emancipate yourself from slavery.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by goslowgoslow(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
specialmati:
thats foolishness to say because you are in someway saying God is a scam ask for wisdom
Define church.
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by brutal1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
nosiebaba:

JUST ANOTHER HYPOCRITE. MY ASKING QUESTIONS grin
How can you come in peace when you dont have peace. Guy go and eat!
You are welcome !
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by nosiebaba(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Shut the fvck up! You dullard..will everybody carry Bible with you?... Despite your so called Bible and Christianity how your country be?...
Everybody has his own believe.... Christianity is the worship of your slave masters emancipate yourself from slavery.
No kill yourself o. Go and drink palm oil and gin Mr wise guy. We know say you get A+ for African traditional religion grin
Re: Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria by damocool(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
daddytime:
An astute and consummate visionary, whom God has chosen to bless whatever he sets his hands and mind to.

So, help me to be this visionary, focused, systemic, and blessed in every aspect, oh Lord.

What other sources does he has other than increasing his seed sowing nest?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / COZA & Man Urinating On Bible: The PUNCH Removes Editor Over Offensive Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.