Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) (7291 Views)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Tolukay007: 5:23am On Dec 12, 2021

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Ekejoestar(m): 5:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Anyone that dresses seductively is hot? This girl is ugly joor

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by ValCon888: 5:36am On Dec 12, 2021
She has started to market her goods.
I wish her commercial success.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Coronavirus123: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2021
Nairalanders and criticism are like the chosen one in Aso rock and loan. There's nothing wrong with this young girl's outfit. Abeg, allow her to live her life jare.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by princeade86(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2021
FP straight. She's beautiful. And she identified her selling point well. Let everyone identify their selling points.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Nursepepeye(f): 6:23am On Dec 12, 2021
Ekejoestar:
cyber bullying is bad, and if we see you in reality, na to run oh

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by tillaman(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2021
She’s a confirmed marketer!! Keep doing your thing gyal it’s a family trade!!

Success is all I wish you bby

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by ObaKlaz: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2021
She's neither cute nor curvy, but she must be 'harvested' still! grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by mayorofyentown(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Ayam out jhoor
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by JohnnyPalmer: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2021
Like mother like daughter

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by femi4: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2021
Tolukay007:
Click link below to view more pictures
https://humornstuff.com/20-hot-pictures-of-iyabo-ojos-daughter-priscilla-ojo/
Owu ti iya gbon....
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by dodoatirice: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2021
Shebi big gods go soon give her Range Rover, she go come post capitoon am say na God do am. Your mama teach you u well

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2021
Where that her igbo boyfriend ugo kamtony abi them don break up ?
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2021
She has the beyonce kind of physique, thick thighs and epic butt,I find her attractive.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Joeyfizzo: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Ekejoestar:
are u sure? Even with the very light make up? Let's see ur sister...

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Nonexisting: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2021
She looks fucckable but I don't fucck small girls. I like them at least from 25 years upwards.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by bigcee(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Ekejoestar:
You sure lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Omicron007: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2021
shocked

She's ready to hit the Ciltocurrency Mining Business.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by bigjackass: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2021
Ekejoestar:
ugly as how undecided. You people will hide behind your keypads to call someone ugly but if we check you and your family members now you are not impressive to look atundecided

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Nemesis0147(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2021
lil Kesh don chop clean mouth kiss
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Stargurl20(f): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Nonexisting:
She looks fucckable but I don't fucck small girls. I like them at least from 25 years upwards.
At times I wonder who asked these people questions.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Nonexisting: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2021
Stargurl20:

At times I wonder who asked these people questions.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 12, 2021
She don follow her mama footsteps,she got no problem her mama will give her clients. stupid mum and daughter

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2021
Ekejoestar:
This girl ugly

Let's see your own pishure undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Ofadaman(m): 10:56am On Dec 12, 2021
She's young,imagine the grip on the puna

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by backtalkG(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2021
A rotten apple does not fall far from the apple tree. She's following family tradition

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Amedino99(m): 11:08am On Dec 12, 2021
E come be like say na Lil kesh born am. The resemblance too much

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by CUMIN: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
This girl will be so creamy down under...as you can see there's no bra certainly there would be no pant, easy access.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by chubinwa(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
This girl that barely turned 18 is already putting on lascivious dresses. Who am I to blame. The mom who is negligence and encouraging her potential amorous lifestyle or the society.
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by tnerro1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2021
According to one musician

“Your type is my spec “
Re: Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS) by Elidrisy20: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Small time dem go say men are***

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. / It Was an unforgettable and Pleasant Experience Fvcking An Albino. / Does Samsu Oil Work? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.