Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding (18580 Views)

Some Tricks Guys Use In Luring Females Into Sex / Mummy G.O: There’s A Code In Sperm Which Demons Can Use To Access Your Destiny / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Crafteck1: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2021
How una dey use devl make excuse? Una stupid wella

2 Likes

Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Coldie(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2021
Sin
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Truefaith: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2021
The idea that the Devil is interested in tricking you into not "succeeding" is from the Devil, himself, more so since "success" as used by the writer and his pastors means you not riding the latest car or living in the biggest house.

No passage of the Bible teaches what these people teach.

The Devil is interested in you "succeeding", if that will take your heart far from God or blind your sight from seeing your need for God. In fact the Devil will help you to "succeed": that is what the Bible teaches about the temptations of the Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 4 and Luke 4.

The writer of this article and the various pastors of Nigeria teaching this evil are only serving the Devil.

The Devil wants you to be very successful, but lose your soul. That is the teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiAbGKGrMZ8
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Kingmena: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Procrastination is the main point

Do you know, I can send you a material that will help you restructure your business to function without your supervision and maximize profit when you contact me for just a token
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by HonestFriend: 9:45am On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:
In summary we should deal with power of flesh,majority of us might have observe this,ordinary you may not eat till 2pm and nothing will happened but the moment you have intention of fasting before 10am TV remote will be looking like gala in eyes.May Almighty God make us to be wiser than our enemies

The bolded got me grin
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Benrosaria(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Trendingbiz042:
Which devil? Have you seen devil before. Very unfortunate and disgusting to see how our youths are becoming very unproductive. No matter nothing is working in Nigeria. Every young person is so concerned about Religion yet wallowing in abject poverty. Christianity have destroyed most of you. The western world destroyed Africa with religion. It pisses me off to see how young people who are supposed to think like beings are not. The western world made you believe devil exists in Africa. They made you believe we are devils and theirs are savior. Until we start emancipating from this brainwashed religion, many will remain deeply in darkness.

Tell the poster how devilish he is to even think to list those statements down
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Benrosaria(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2021
Workch:
Devil doesn’t exist.
Devil is a figment created by inventors of Christianity, so the sheeples can always have a reason to patronize the enterprise. If there’s no problem (Devil), you can’t make a solution (Christianity).

If I ask for evidence for devil now, all I will get are long irrelevant stories that aims at avoiding to provide the evidence.

The contraption called “devil” has to be relevant for Christianity to sell, if you remove the devil from the story, it becomes hard to sell the enterprise.

How much can we stop this scourge brother.

#burneverybible

We can’t let these people be in this mental cage forever then it means we don’t understand what love is
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Benrosaria(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

I tire o.

He's even calling the devil an old fool like he's talking about one of his guys.

Ask yourself why the Bible God told Noah to build an ark because he wanted to flood the whole world because of too many sins.

But sin still exists today.

Yet Christians don't question their faith.

The meaning of stupidity is Christianity
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Bmaster(m): 10:12am On Dec 12, 2021
Latakia:
The Devil is always on his own and yet people always put the blame on him. Se na Devil say make Nnmadi Kanu go look for Olosho for Kenya? grin
keep wallowing in ignorance
Devil that's on steady roaming seeking on whom to devour

1 Like

Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Benrosaria(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2021
BigDawsNet:
How does the devil greet people?

Hell-O shocked

Lololol
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Latakia(f): 10:16am On Dec 12, 2021
Bmaster:
keep wallowing in ignorance
Devil that's on steady roaming seeking on whom to devour
The Devil is always on his own and yet people always put the blame on him. Se na Devil say make Nnmadi Kanu go look for Olosho for Kenya? grin

1 Like

Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Workch: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Benrosaria:

How much can we stop this scourge brother.

#burneverybible

We can’t let these people be in this mental cage forever then it means we don’t understand what love is
we can’t use violence to take them out of this brainwash.
We just have to keep demanding that they provide evidence for their claims.

It’s a gradual process that will take generations. That person holding a religious belief is convinced in himself that he’s correct without reason and it’s hard to tell that person otherwise. Violence won’t work either.

1 Like

Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by PennywysCares(m): 10:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Don't fail to mention 30K BMC Zombie funds.
Once you collect that money, your life is doomed.
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Bmaster(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2021
Latakia:
I am very sure you'll be feeling fly had it been nnamdi kanu was your brother.
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Latakia(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2021
Bmaster:
I am very sure you'll be feeling fly had it been nnamdi kanu was your brother.
God forbid bad thing. The Devil is always on his own and yet people always put the blame on him. Se na Devil say make Nnmadi Kanu go look for Olosho for Kenya? grin
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by micxwell(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Baawaa:
In summary we should deal with power of flesh,majority of us might have observe this,ordinary you may not eat till 2pm and nothing will happened but the moment you have intention of fasting before 10am TV remote will be looking like gala in eyes.May Almighty God make us to be wiser than our enemies
grin grin
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Iamolukorede(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
I like it when we the children of light brings up positions and also give good news answers.

Op did a good job there, unlike many opened thread s with no way of dealing or tackling problems.
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Benrosaria(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
Workch:
we can’t use violence to take them out of this brainwash.
We just have to keep demanding that they provide evidence for their claims.

It’s a gradual process that will take generations. That person holding a religious belief is convinced in himself that he’s correct without reason and it’s hard to tell that person otherwise. Violence won’t work either.

So we would perish in this generation knowing they are blind. They still remain the same in this belief, even getting stronger at killing those who believe god don’t exist and never will exist. They are pained we aren’t angry or got fear of death.

There is a lot for them being so strong in this belief without a claim.

Violence isn’t the answer but proofs that humanity is real and not spiritual
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by calcal: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
DropsMic:
Typical blacks... Always blaming the devil, never themselves.

We blacks must have sense by force or perish.

Afro Blacks are perishing, the zoo is their capital.

1 Like

Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thank you, Lord.

❤❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Hassanmaye(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Latakia:
Haha you see that thing between a woman's leg
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by Hassanmaye(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
DannyWalker:

I personally don't think the devil is stopping you from succeeding... He wants you to succeed so he can use your vanity against you... Power, wealth, fame and women are basically all the devils need to finish a man, all they get to do is pick the one that fits you then destroy a man with it...

Daughters of what, I can't read the end

I made a video on my YouTube about a man who encounters a strange girl who exposed his hypocrisy and gave him a shocker...

Link in my signature below... Please subscribe thanks
Re: Some Tricks The Devil Can Use To Stop You From Succeeding by DannyWalker: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=108563028][/quote] daughters of Lilith

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

-_- / Mountain Of Fire Drags Ex Pastors & Members To Court Over Money & Property / Can A King, Governor Or Senator Be A True Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.