Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist (15286 Views)

"When A Man Impregnates His Wife, He Has Committed Sin" - Evangelist / speaking Of Phonetics Is A Sin”-lady Evangelist Discloses / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by tuzle(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
ZooCountry45:
The English she's speaking, where will she go
Hahahahahahhaha
hellven

1 Like

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Snitch24(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Danniedpastor(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hashabiah:
This is a lie from the pit of hell that only those without understanding will accept. How can God send you to hell for speaking phonetics...or what has language got to do with the acceptance and salvation which is in Christ Jesus ...? Chai

Bro, you don't understand.
THEY HAVE RUN OUT OF MESSAGES TO PREACH. NO MORE RHEMA.
SO THEY DEPEND ON THEIR VULLAGE UNDERSTANDING TO PREACH.

1 Like

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by irunoko(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigSarah:
This evangelist that was caught on camera fighting her landlord over Parking space...

Religion is undecided lipsrsealed
I noticed that these kind of Jesters camouflaging as pastors always come out around December when people are preparing to round up for the year.i guess that's when they get a lot of the attention They are looking for and then by January,they fizzle off.i don't know why but if you look at the trends of NiGeria, you will notice it
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by irunoko(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
biggz82:
Una don start
Na December them dey start.i don't know who even worse between her and oba Solomon grin
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by irunoko(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
biggz82:
Una don start
Na December them dey start.i don't know who even worse between her and oba Solomon grin aka osiwin
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by iFESTAC680(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
We not done tackling one another is erupting what happing for Christ sake?
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by blesdman(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Stupidity at its peak
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by ProfChris10(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hashabiah:
This is a lie from the pit of hell that only those without understanding will accept. How can God send you to hell for speaking phonetics...or what has language got to do with the acceptance and salvation which is in Christ Jesus ...? Chai

Thank God we still have people like you who understands the gospel. I pity for these people. I am not surprised because the spirit talks about false doctrines that shall arise in the last days just to deceive many from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Any doctrine that doesn't point people to Jesus Christ as the only savior is from the pit of hell. This doctrine of phonetics is actually pointing to man as his own savior. So by not speaking phonetics the person will be saved? Big lie

Satan is very subtle in his deception. Many fighting hard to earn points with God with their own terms.

We are only pleased with God in Christ.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by namo77: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mtcheew....

Na people like you dey make govt refuse to legalize kpoli o..... People don dey craze because of the small quantity their taking
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by WoundedLamb: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
What is speaking phonetics?
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Viktoro1: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lots of Christian folks buh lame in doctrines
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by ukaface(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
With all respect ma

You're stupid.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by kumulus(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please somebody tell me what phonetic means??
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Regex: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
These people should stop overdosing
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Verysmart101:

Seems ur a member of her church.i pity you honestly
Leave that rude one there ..Dem no go wan hear truth.. typical Nigerian attitude na em that guy dey display..
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by anu3: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2021
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXX7vM2M294/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Well, so far, there are lots of elements of truth in what she said. Judging the spirit not just the letter: being artificial, acting, pretending, hypocrisy and other types of Lies are sins.

And even if you do speak like that one way or the other naturally or normally, at least don't become Proud and self-conscious.

You may just watch the video and see for yourself. As a self-taught English expert/Phonetician myself, I try to avoid artificiality and pride that comes with it.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by ProfChris10(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
anu3:

Well, so far, there are lots of elements of truth in what she said. Judging the spirit not just the letter: being artificial, acting, pretending, hypocrisy and other types of Lies are sins.

And even if you do speak like that one way or the other naturally or normally, at least don't become Proud and self-conscious.

You may just watch the video and see for yourself. As a self-taught English expert/Phonetician myself, I try to avoid artificiality and pride that comes with it.

Are you sure you judged the spirit by the Spirit? Take a closer look. Maybe you are not seeing what I am seeing.

What is the purpose and motive behind this message If not to make men trust in their righteousness rather than what Christ has brought. She left gospel for fables. She should preach the gospel. This is not the gospel delivered to the apostles.

The gospel is that God's Own Son Purchased Eternal Life, believe and be saved.

I am not surprised though. It is what it is.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by anu3: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
ProfChris10:

Are you sure you judged the spirit by the Spirit? Take a closer look. Maybe you are not seeing what I am seeing.

What is the purpose and motive behind this message If not to make men trust in their righteousness rather than what Christ has brought. She left gospel for fables. She should preach the gospel. This is not the gospel delivered to the apostles.

The gospel is that God's Own Son Purchased Eternal Life, believe and be saved.

I am not surprised though. It is what it is.

Friend, this is my first time of seeing her, and surely she's not perfect like other saints, but her speaking against artificiality is of the truth. Watch it closely to the end, she even demonstrated it to make clear.

Although, I don't believe in women taking men's ministry if that's what she does. But in that video she's got something of the truth, at least. I say that even as a bit of a Phonetician myself.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by BabaIbo: 11:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
ngwababe:

She said doggy na sin o.

cheesy grin Imagine!

When she talk that one?

These people ehn, they will leave their main assignment and start doing what they were not sent to do.

They may soon try to bring out timetable for private/bedroom(other room) time between couples.

Thank God man is not God.

1 Like

Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by HitSong: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2021
brainhgeek:

What of male pastors who command their congregation to eat grass? Is that not reason enough for God to bar men from leading a church since church leadership is gender-centric? What qualifies us to be irrational thinkers is being human and what qualifies us to be geniuses is the Spirit of God and the wisdom He only bestows.
Don't be a foolish fool.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote: “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. ... If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church” (verses 33-35).
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by HitSong: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2021
NewSoul:

Deranged useless woman. Those are strong words to use on who has never hurt you before and don't personally know
Shut up

She hurt me with her stupid videos
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by stasius: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2021
What is she speaking?

Nephotics abi? Aunty go and sleep
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by DeRichard(m): 5:25am On Dec 13, 2021
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXX7vM2M294/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Everyone please just read your Bible and obey it, that's all. False ministers are numerous now.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Rephidimhomes: 5:43am On Dec 13, 2021
But she's trying to speak phonee too na. Nawa
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Caseless: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2021
Why is she wearing hijab?
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Caseless: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2021
HitSong:

Don't be a foolish fool.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote: “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. ... If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church” (verses 33-35).
lol

Wives of daddy G.Os are holding sway now and women are leading churches now.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by chisamoo(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2021
I can only say she needs deliverance from spirit of stupidity. God knows His people and His people know him.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by Oloruntade4(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=onthehill post=108426189]

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXX7vM2M294/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quoted]

End time evangelist...,Very Unwise
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by brainhgeek(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2021
HitSong:

Don't be a foolish fool.

Are you on the borderline of hell? Do you know what the bible says about referring to someone as a fool?
Matthew 5:22 'But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. .
Who are you to condemn what God approves. He saw other Israeli men before He chose Deborah to lead a war.
If He decides to use Balam's donkey to carry out His purpose when there are men who are fluent in speech making, you opinion does not register a difference,neither does it provoke a change in God's purpose.
Mind you, have you ever studied why Paul made that statement and to whom was he referring? Dear evangelist, study the Bible, don't just read the letters. The letter kills
May the Shalom of Adonai be with you.
Re: Speaking Phonetics Is A Sin— Evangelist by sulakishop(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2021
I recommend psychiatric evaluation for these people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? / Homosexuality: One Of The Fastest Ways To Get To Hell Fire / Why Condoms Should Be Distributed In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.