Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave (2846 Views)

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

I should have known that your brain is too weak to access information and give an appropriate answer
So this coward bandit night attack that occur even in Abuja is same with Fulani and Hausa traders hacking your Lilly liveried brothers in broad daylight as they always do in mile 12 Ibadana etc
Even their Okada riders goes after your Agbero brother often
Hahahahaha, so it is now night attack hahahahaha

See twisting kikikikikiki. So which part of the country has fulani attack during the day before kikikikikiki.

But I can tell you how 10 fulanis chased your people from their community. We have the news, internet never forget hahahahaha.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by EraseTheDot: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
BKayy:

1993 was the proof of you peoples advanced Cowardice.
Infact it was after 1993 that we stopped taking you guys serious.

If you are allergic to reading history just go to YouTube and watch how Yoruba people threatened Fire and Brime stone if Abiola was not released unconditionally.
Your people shouted and shouted to the extent that Ndigbo thought you people are men and left Lagos incase it turns to a war zone (Ọsọ Abiola).

It was after Nigeria killed Abiola and nothing came out of you peoples threat that IBB made that his famous speech and Ndigbo swore to never take you people serious again.

Remember Endsars, you people threatened to destroy the world but did anybody leave Lagos?
No. Nobody take you people serious again.

I'm very sure if you didn't see raw proofs, you would have lied and lied and lied again that ibos didn't japa during Oso Abiola. Cowards.

-erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Biafrarep:
What rubbish!!
Cowards went and hid in a room to give ultimatum while the Fulanis they were ordering ignored them.

No be today they began to make noise without action.

If I wake up and hear Yorubas beating drums of war, I will go back to sleep~~IBB 1993
See this one kikiki, can you show where your own leaders do that before, only fasting and prayers hahahahaha.

Noise makers without substance.... Abacha.

Oso Abiola cowards.

See your fathers running in 1993 when no one was chasing them shouting oso Abiola

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
EraseTheDot:

I'm very sure if you didn't see raw proofs, you would have lied and lied and lied again that ibos didn't japa during Oso Abiola. Cowards.

-erase the dot
Hahahahaha, I tell you. I laugh at them anytime they beat chest kikikikikiki
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Have you dealt with those that killed and drag Aguiyi ironsi. Or you dey fear?

Wetin concern Ironsi with Yoruba?
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, so it is now night attack hahahahaha

See twisting kikikikikiki. So which part of the country has fulani attack during the day before kikikikikiki.

But I can tell you how 10 fulanis chased your people from their community. We have the news, internet never forget hahahahaha.
No is mile 12 broad daylight attack grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by EraseTheDot: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, I tell you. I laugh at them anytime they beat chest kikikikikiki
They entertain us with big mouths, they are comedians grin

-erase the dot

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

No is mile 12 broad daylight attack grin
Lol, how is that an attack hahahahaha, fight that the abokis were ruthlessly dealt with looks like an attack to you.

Result of ipob education cheesy
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

Wetin concern Ironsi with Yoruba?
So what concerns Awolowo and abiola with igbos?
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
So what concerns Awolowo and abiola with igbos?

Igbo killed Akintola
Igbo and Fulani imprisoned Awolowo
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

Igbo killed Akintola
Igbo and Fulani imprisoned Awolowo
Igbo killed Akintola hahahahaha, when una no won die. Who dash monkey banana
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Lol, how is that an attack hahahahaha, fight that the abokis were ruthlessly dealt with looks like an attack to you.

Result of ipob education cheesy
Shift you have been defeated

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by BKayy: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Seevone of them, we threatened. So at the hearing of mere threat, you all coward and started running when no one was chasing you.

The fight wasn't even against you cowards, but against military government hahahahaha.

You are ashamed that I brought this out now.

Baby coward, you don't have to lie, endsars was not yoruba fight, they kill you too in your east, abi the Awkuzu sars are yorubas. So your point is invalid.

Shameless cowards.

This oso Abiola saga really exposed una cowardice and made everyone not to take you serious whenever you people bark.

That was was made Abacha said you people are mere noise makers without substance. Meaning, shouting but can't do jark.

Cowards
LOL, you threatened Nigeria not Ndigbo.
Nigeria tested your threat by Slaughtering Abiola and till date, you Yorubas are yet to carry out the threat.

Bunch of Cowards.

Lets turn the table around. Without Ndigbo giving threats, Can Nigeria kill Nnamdi Kanu?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by AntiBMC(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2021
seunolu7:

Only Sw has been bold in 2021 asking for restructuring and constitutional review as well as vat. Also regional security. While your shit region has no security, isn't asking for anything cogent in constitutional review and is essentially fulani property.

And what has been d result of their boldness? After asking their masters nicely like they are scared the fulani will beat them, what action did they take next?
You're probably a fulani shithead masquerading as Yoruba to cause tribal rifts on nairaland. I'm done reading/replying trash from you...asswipe.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Brimstone77: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2021

So finally which fulanis did they ordered out??

The ones that took over ilorin or the ones that will soon take over ibarapanda?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Brimstone77: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
seunolu7:

Only Sw has been bold in 2021 asking for restructuring and constitutional review as well as vat. Also regional security. While your shit region has no security, isn't asking for anything cogent in constitutional review and is essentially fulani property.

You suffercated m*rons are known for twisting history and taking others glories..

South east has been the ones championing for the abolishment of the fraudulent 1999 constitution and restructuring as well,they initiated the "handshake across the Niger" which you afonjas trashed because of vp slot...

Wike of River State south south started the process of the vat collection by state..

Which one did you say that you afonjas are championing??
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
BKayy:

LOL, you threatened Nigeria not Ndigbo.
Nigeria tested your threat by Slaughtering Abiola and till date, you Yorubas are yet to carry out the threat.

Bunch of Cowards.

Lets turn the table around. Without Ndigbo giving threats, Can Nigeria kill Nnamdi Kanu?
What is the difference in what I said, we threatened, not you but Nigeria. But the question is, why was it you cowards that started running like headless chicken when we did not even think una exist hahahahaha. It was nigerians we threatened, it was you coward ndigbos that ran hahahahaha.

Who is kanu, did then not kill Ironsi, Nigeria can kill kanu many times and nothing, absolutely nothing will happen than for you people to do as Abacha called you, mere shout without nothing from it.

What did did you do about ironsi that was killed and his corpse dragged to the bush.

Oso Abiola cowards.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

Shift you have been defeated
Define defeat oso Abiola coward.

That is you people new name from now.

Oso Abiola cowards
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Define defeat oso Abiola coward.

That is you people new name from now.

Oso Abiola cowards
When are you protesting
Against igbo the oso Abiola cowards

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

can you point out one occasion your Fulani lord or Hausa fighting igbos in their own land like it always happen in mile 12 and Ibadan not even by Nigeria army
Barrow pushers and hawkers from the north dealing with you since 1906
Hahahahaha, even as I didn't mention the name of the coward chest beating tribe. This one acknowledges themselves hahahahaha.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

When are you protesting
Against igbo the oso Abiola cowards
Oso abiola cowards,

We don't need to protest, a little warning will make you jakpa back home like 1993 hahahahaha.

Oso, oso hahahahaha

Kikikikikiki, news from kanyi daily hahahahaha, see the name self.

Are you buying inside traffic kikikiki kanyi daily hahahahaha.

Oso Abiola cowards self

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, even as I didn't mention the name of the coward chest beating tribe. This one acknowledges themselves hahahahaha.
Hahahaha
Says someone his kinsman the highest military rank officer that suppose to took over from ironsi during July 1966
But choose to ran away

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Oso abiola cowards,

We don't need to protest, a little warning will make you jakpa back home like 1993 hahahahaha.

Oso, oso hahahahaha

Kikikikikiki, news from kanyi daily hahahahaha, see the name self.

Are you buying inside traffic kikikiki kanyi daily hahahahaha.
You not only fighting against igbo but against news blog too
Confuse people
Today leaves our land for us
Tomorrow we want one Nigeria

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

Hahahaha
Says someone his kinsman the highest military rank officer that suppose to took over from ironsi during July 1966
But choose to ran away
I understand you don't know history but chai, ordinary threat that didn't concern your tribe made them jakpa hahahahaha.

Yorubas cos dey wonder wetin dey chase una hahahahaha

I no fit laugh o

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
I understand you don't know history but chai, ordinary threat that didn't concern your tribe made them jakpa hahahahaha.

Yorubas cos dey wonder wetin dey chase una hahahahaha

I no fit laugh o
Hahahahaha
This guy is really dumb even your fellow Yoruba from ogbomoso ran away from Lagos
At last Abiola was killed and nothing happened
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

You not only fighting against igbo but against news blog too
Confuse people
Today leaves our land for us
Tomorrow we want one Nigeria
Hahahahaha, see your leaders and representatives, not paid crowd by anambra government that were asked to wear yoruba cloth to make them look like yoruba and given placards hahahahaha.

See your red cap leaders went to beg Yoruba leaders for one Nigeria cos they know you people can't survive hahahahaha

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahahaha, see your leaders and representatives, not paid crowd by anambra government that were asked to wear yoruba cloth to make them look like yoruba and given placards hahahahaha.

See your red cap leaders went to beg Yoruba leaders for one Nigeria cos they know you people can't survive hahahahaha
Please was that after 1966 that you shout and lie against igbo because of one Nigeria? grin
Waiting for an answer
Was that why you were begging for one Nigeria since 1906
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

Hahahahaha
This guy is really dumb even your fellow Yoruba from ogbomoso ran away from Lagos
At last Abiola was killed and nothing happened
Show me the proof of yorubas running in 1993 or any year hahahahaha

Oso Abiola cowarrrrrrrrds

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

Please was that after 1966 that you shout and lie against igbo because of one Nigeria? grin
Waiting for an answer
Was that why you were begging for one Nigeria since 1906
Go and read history, because of yorubas, your hero Babangida was made to drop power by force by the yorubas.

Hahahahaha, you can't do without my land, even northerners askedyiu to leave but you begged them.

You don't beg those who can't do without tripping to your region

Gave you ever seen European nations, American nations begging Africans before hahahahaha

I know you lack history.

Oso cowards

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Show me the proof of yorubas running in 1993 or any year hahahahaha

Oso Abiola cowarrrrrrrrds
Hahahahaha
I remember jos crisis each time it start your cowards both Christian and Muslim runs to Igbo dominated areas for succor
Especially sabon gari
Mile 12 ordinary Hausa hawker and barrow pusher chased you away from there
You won make noise??
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Go and read history, because of yorubas, your hero Babangida was made to drop power by force by the yorubas.

Hahahahaha, you can't do without my land, even northerners askedyiu to leave but you begged them.

You don't beg those who can't do without tripping to your region
Babangida once said if he wake up and see Yoruba beating war drum he will go back to sleep grin

Gave you ever seen European nations, American nations begging Africans before hahahahaha

I know you lack history.

Oso cowards
Babangida once said if I wake up and see Yoruba beating war drum I will go back to sleep

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

Hahahahaha
I remember jos crisis each time it start your cowards both Christian and Muslim runs to Igbo dominated areas for succor
Especially sabon gari
Mile 12 ordinary Hausa hawker and barrow pusher chased you away from there
You won make noise??
I don't want you remember, I don't take imaginary remembrance hahahahaha.

Show me the proof.

I sure die say una jakpa in 911 hahaha.

We all saw what happened in mile 12, how the hausas started running to their land.

Same happened in Ife. We have the proof. We don't claim without proof hahahahaha

Down here is hausas jakpa after dealing with them in ife.

You people can't fight them, we have been the one fighting then since and defeat them, we did that in 1840 when we destroyed and defeated them in jalumi war

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures / Bayelsa King Googles & Verify, After Peter Obi Quoted Statistics At His Palace / Burning Israel Flag Isn't Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.