Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave (2847 Views)

The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
I don't want you remember, I don't take imaginary remembrance hahahahaha.

Show me the proof.

I sure die say una jakpa in 911 hahaha.

We all saw what happened in mile 12, how the hausas started running to their land.

Same happened in Ife. We have the proof. We don't claim without proof hahahahaha

Down here is hausas jakpa after dealing with them in ife.

You people can't fight them, we have been the one fighting then since and defeat them, we did that in 1840 when we destroyed and defeated them in jalumi war
Just as you fought them and collected ilorin back
Please
You are a good comedian

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

Babangida once said if I wake up and see Yoruba beating war drum I will go back to sleep
Yeah, according to oso Abiola cowards, same Ibb resigned and still ran to yorubas for help when it down on him.

Ordinary threat wey no concern una, una pick race hahahahaha.

Abacha really know you coward, reason he said

Igbos are mere noise makers (bull dogs) without substance hahahahaha.
Abacha self, how did he know kikikikikiki.

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

Just as you fought them and collected ilorin back
Please
You are a good comedian
Every sensible people know that there were no fight at all in ilorin, Afonja used his hand to kill himself.

That is why they lost when they tried to enter oshogbo.

But why have you people not summon courage to asked for your properties from ikwerre people of rivers state if them born una papa well hahahahaha.

Oso cowards
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Yeah, according to oso Abiola cowards, same Ibb resigned and still ran to yorubas for help when it down on him.

Ordinary threat wey no concern una, una pick race hahahahaha.

Abacha really know you coward, reason he said

Igbos are mere noise makers (bull dogs) without substance hahahahaha.
Abacha self, how did he know kikikikikiki.
Tell me more
Cos obasanjo was handpicked without the support of Yoruba
So tell me who ibb ran to for help
Am waiting
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Investigative: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
KoshCAD:
Every sensible people know that there were no fight at all in ilorin, Afonja used his hand to kill himself.

That is why they lost when they tried to enter oshogbo.

But why have you people not summon courage to asked for your properties from ikwerre people of rivers state if them born una papa well hahahahaha.

Oso cowards
The tribe that always kill themselves
Please am done with you
Cowards are even more brave than u
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by KoshCAD: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

The tribe that always kill themselves
Please am done with you
Cowards are even more brave than u
Says osu

Oso Abiola coward.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
BKayy:
These people are the real definition of Cowards.
Like they say "a coward dies a thousand times before his death"

Let me get this straight, So you people have been meeting since 1966 and till date (2021) you haven't made any move.

I am ashamed of this OP. God Forbid

Ojukwu the biggest coward of the most cowardice region known as the southeast ran dressed like a woman when he saw Obasanjo’s coming to whoop his ass lol grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAKkC8Yi5UY
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Idiko1: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2021
seunolu7:
See old video of ypruba leaders ordering fulani soldiers out of SW while some fake "brave" chest beaters cowered in their regions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UifsjogHURY

This is a construct of delusional fool. The moment Awolowo showed up in the video, I realized it was a handiwork of deceitful pigs from western Nigeria publication houses.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Idiko1: 1:24am On Dec 13, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Ojukwu the biggest coward of the most cowardice region known as the southeast ran dressed like a woman when he saw Obasanjo’s coming to whoop his ass lol grin

Was he not the same fool who ran to London, UK from Kampala, Uganda after being overthrown? Ordinary mutiny cannot be discussed in the vicinity of war.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 13, 2021
Idiko1:

Was he not the same fool who ran to London, UK from Kampala, Uganda after being overthrown? Ordinary mutiny cannot be discussed in the vicinity of war.

Take it up with him.

He called your hero a coward on live television to British press, they agreed. All the tough talking he was doing, only to run like a scared little chihuahua

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Idiko1: 1:51am On Dec 13, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Take it up with him.

He called your hero a coward on live television to British press, they agreed. All the tough talking he was doing, only to run like a scared little chihuahua

I guess you do not have the intellectual pedigree to strike a difference between war and mutiny. Gowon ran from soldier's mutiny while Ojukwu tactically retreated from the war front.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Idiko1:

I guess you do not have the intellectual pedigree to strike a difference between war and mutiny. Gowon ran from soldier's mutiny while Ojukwu tactically retreated from the war front.

Ojukwu is a coward - General Yakubu Gowon

Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by seunolu7: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Brimstone77:

You suffercated m*rons are known for twisting history and taking others glories..

South east has been the ones championing for the abolishment of the fraudulent 1999 constitution and restructuring as well,they initiated the "handshake across the Niger" which you afonjas trashed because of vp slot...

Wike of River State south south started the process of the vat collection by state..

Which one did you say that you afonjas are championing??

Lagos State started vat collection by state not Wike
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by Brimstone77: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2021
seunolu7:

Lagos State started vat collection by state not Wike

You're a pathetic lier....
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by seunolu7: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2021
Brimstone77:

You're a pathetic lier....

You're a complete idiot. Make your finding. Lagos started the struggle way before Rivers sued firs.
Re: Yoruba Leaders Meeting In 1966 To Order Fulani Out Of SW. Who Are The Real Slave by bencr7: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Continue bringing rubbish post to attack other tribe, thank God my dad did not allow tribal to come to is life that why he married d best woman in d world Olayemi maduka. Whether u are Igbo or Yoruba that ur brain is only tribalism need brain check of hatrad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking :Tinubu is Too Old to be President-Femi Kuti / Shell Raises Alarm Over Oil Theft / Thngs Dey Happen In Ekiti - Fayemi, Keeping To His Promise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.