Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Issue resolved - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Issue resolved (1502 Views)

RESOLVED / Jumia issue resolved / Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issue resolved by ihatebuhari(f): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please don’t involve any Nigeria force they are evil and scammer more than your brother.

Please try to talk to him as brother, if you have money I’ll advice you to give him small thing even if it’s 100k and try to move out of the apartment for him

Family is everything remember that please

I live here in the US I can tell you the most important code here is family that why Chris Cuomo took the fall from CNN not minding the money and contract he’s to lose
Re: Issue resolved by 22o62021: 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
You don’t act like an elder brother at all

He is still a young boy

At 23 all the money he makes is for flexing if you don’t guide him

I have a neighbor here

His younger brother is 24 now

He made 20 million earlier this year but because his elder brother that is above 30 did not guide him, he is here blaming him because he lost all the money buying useless things instead of buying useful things

Sit you brother down and talk to him

He may get an update soon and everywhere go burst

He has learnt the hard way, if another money enter
He go use am wisely

Calm him down, encourage him to do other things even if he wish to continue his keyboard stuff

Me sef dey find updates
Re: Issue resolved by ShenTeh(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
Beetiu:
@ ShenTeh

Thank you for the kind words, honesty, my intention to report him to police or efcc is not because he is into scam, I’m not a whistle blower and don’t want to start now, the reason is cause he is threatening I return money he gave me for travel, it wasn’t borrow, we didn’t sign any agreement on that, so I thought police would resolve the issue but it’s obvious they will ask for his sources of income which he won’t be able to defend and the matter will escalate.

Once again, thanks for your kind words, I have taken the things inside and I can’t leave the house for him cause I got a lot of things mapped out for next year and this area is my best bet for now, let’s see how it goes, thank you.

That's very brave. Thank you.

Please don't try to prove that he is wrong. Let him win today. Plan to refund his money nonetheless and let him know how and when you would pay him back.

The true test of power is in the ability to exercise restraint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Issue resolved by pyro10(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
The house was empty according to your story, he's the one that bought things.
Allow him for now cause he's having a very horrible time. Remember he wasn't like that.
Beetiu:

Wow okay, now he wants his money back even when I haven’t travelled.

Took really care of me, really ? Like I was lame and did nothing for my self?
Re: Issue resolved by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2021
Beetiu:
Issue resolved

Modes please close this thread for me,

thank you.
After all your brother has done for you, the least you can do is to tolerate him!

If he gets another business, he will leave and you will have your peace!

After all bitcoin is legal or is it not

Don't allow his behaviors now stop you from helping him
Re: Issue resolved by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Oga, you're a hypocrite and an ingrate. Do you not know that you're an accomplice and a thief? Enjoying the proceeds of crime, even going as far as giving him your bank account to collect tainted monies makes you an accessory to the crime?

Why do you think Hushpuppi is in prison today? I don't even know why people here are begging you. Report him first and see yourself thrown in prison with him. Rubbish!!!

Oga, find his #1,000,000 and return to the owner as soon as possible. Imagine holding on to your younger brother's money even after he has requested for it and now forming I can't beg my junior brother but you can collect his money grin Ole.

Mtchewww.
Re: Issue resolved by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
See this crime accomplice trying to act sanctimonious. Fuçk.

You are a CRIMINAL. Young man.

As innnnnnn. It's the "sanctimonious-ness" for me.

Educated illiterate. That's the OP right there
Re: Issue resolved by andyanders: 4:32am On Dec 14, 2021
kneehighbootz:
Oga, you're a hypocrite and an ingrate. Do you not know that you're an accomplice and a thief? Enjoying the proceeds of crime, even going as far as giving him your bank account to collect tainted monies makes you an accessory to the crime?

Why do you think Hushpuppi is in prison today? I don't even know why people here are begging you. Report him first and see yourself thrown in prison with him. Rubbish!!!

Oga, find his #1,000,000 and return to the owner as soon as possible. Imagine holding on to your younger brother's money even after he has requested for it and now forming I can't beg my junior brother but you can collect his money grin Ole.

In fact, op no get sense. He provided his a/c details, knowing that his brother is into crime or whatever, and feel that reporting him is to teach him a lesson?

Op, you are party to whatever crime he has committed. He can even nail you the more. You shouldn't have accepted anything from him, Mr. Holly.
Re: Issue resolved by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Op you be part of the problem we get for this corntree
Greedy lot
When the money day you not remember say he day smoke or play loud music
But money no there again you want discharge am abi
See pay am the 1 million back make e leave your so called apartment mtcheeew
Beetiu:

Chief, you understand the situation perfectly well, he is very frustrated and I’m very angry with him cause I warned him, this boy can spend 100k daily, he doesn’t think, someone that ravished over 7m in 6 months, and someone here is telling me he took care of me, some one I brought to my apartment as my younger blood with love, immediately money entered his hand he started reminding me of how I used to beat him when he was younger.

Whatever that is happening now, I wish it was postponed to may this year when rent will expire and everybody will find his way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Custom Officer Who Slapped SA To Delta State Governor / Yahoo Yahoo Is A Criminal Act. It Has Killed An Innocent Person! / Thread For Fulani Attacks: A Call For National Response Against Communal Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.