Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Only A Few People Would Show You The Way Abroad(photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Only A Few People Would Show You The Way Abroad(photo) (622 Views)

How To Overcome Mental Health Challenges While Living Abroad-photo / Some People Always Want You To Suffer The Way They Did Abroad(photo) / Groom, Family Members Killed In Fatal Accident On The Way To Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only A Few People Would Show You The Way Abroad(photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
When I arrived in Brazil I already knew what I wanted to do because I have traveled before and am in the hospitality business, I wanted to teach English or continue my hospitality business in brazil but as faith would have it I started doing business and doing business helped me understand brazil and Brazilians.

Abroad only a few people would show you the way and in fact, many people would not even want you to come to the country where they reside and the truth is many people do this because of the past experience that they have had with people but some do it out of wickedness.

And many Nigerians are heartless if you show them the way for free they would turn around and start using what you showed them to start making money instead of showing people for free just like you showed him.

I believe with all my many write-ups that I have done my own part to show people the way unless you are lazy to read

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/only-few-people-would-show-you-way.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Advise/guide Needed, I Wish To Migrate To Canada With My 2 Kids / Help! My New Passport Keeps Telling Me I Have A Valid Visa I Didn't Apply For / How Can I Waybill Something To Cameron From Ph?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.