Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces (22611 Views)

Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall / 2023: Ex-Senators, Others Storm Alaafin, Olubadan Palaces, Woo Them For Tinubu / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Princedapace(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
anigbajumo:

Not DSS again at this time?? The earlier you guys realises this is not time to shed the criminals among you guys the better. Keep on dishing out different excuse to cover criminal among you guys, Reality will hit you soon.

Lol
Igbos aren't known for killing them selves. Never. So chill. A lot are happening in Nigeria. It is a messed up country now and the worse mistake was Buhari winning election. Anyone with ethnic interest should never be allowed to rule a country as complex as Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:
uzodinma assassin kidnapping traditional leaders igbo youths that oppose his ruga land grabbing
Imo state is not only Biafra state hope uzodinmma should disengage those he employed

Always have something to blame….

Even when IMO did not welcome Ruga, you still want to have something to blame

Do you guys ever take responsibility?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
Princedapace:

Lol
Igbos aren't known for killing them selves. Never. So chill. A lot are happening in Nigeria. It is a messed up country now and the worse mistake was Buhari winning election. Anyone with ethnic interest should never be allowed to rule a country as complex as Nigeria.

And Buhari has ethnic interest? Where did you get that notions from? Have you seen the miracles happening in Ebonyi?

Stop playing politics of hate? It leads nowhere

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Investigative: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Always have something to blame….

Even when IMO did not welcome Ruga, you still want to have something to blame

Do you guys ever take responsibility?
Yea we take responsibility of not voting uzodinmma until Supreme Court appointed him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Princedapace(m): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:

And Buhari has ethnic interest? Where did you get that notions from? Have you seen the miracles happening in Ebonyi?

Stop playing politics of hate? It leads nowhere

Hahahaha.. Buhari has ethnic interests na. Everyone knows that. From his appointments alone, u will know. So, no big deal.

He even broke the principle of federal character right inside the federal character commission grin
That was the height of it grin
This is not politics of hatred. He completely sideline a region from security heads of this country. Something that is so terrible to do.
Omo, his actions were so pathetic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by favor914: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

More of your moonlight tales
Since history was erase from educational system na gossip and tales full una mouth
So tell me who told you this ?
Ojukwu ran away like Ikenga Kanu, you can’t rewrite history to fit your narrative.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by favor914: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
Princedapace:

Hahahaha.. Buhari has ethnic interests na. Everyone knows that. From his appointments alone, u will know. So, no big deal.

He even broke the principle of federal character right inside the federal character commission grin
This is not politics of hatred. He completely sideline a region from security heads of this country. Something that is so terrible to do.
Jobless Wailer, what concerns you with Federal Character Principle, how does it add any value to you personally? Almijirin.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Investigative: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
Ojukwu ran away like Ikenga Kanu, you can’t rewrite history to fit your narrative.
Says someone that his parents don’t even witness the war
The suicide heroes makers
Rat poison is the only way you recognize your hero

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2021
Not again angry
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Princedapace:

So how did GEJ fair by appointments? I guess you forgetting something.

It’s a norm in Nigerian politics. The region takes highest share. He got little votes from the East and has replicated the gesture. You can’t reap where you didn’t sow as far as Nigerian politics is concerned. It’s politics!

He needs appease the party’s strongholds also. Not that he is expecting much from them in 2023. So he needs to play cards well. This not ethnic but politics.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by omenkaLives(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
#PrayForAfghanEastern. cry

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Malawian(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:
uzodinma assassin kidnapping traditional leaders igbo youths that oppose his ruga land grabbing
Imo state is not only Biafra state hope uzodinmma should disengage those he employed
Seems Uzodinma now want to impose traditional rulers that will help his pay masters get their Ruga. Seems we might now know where this is coming from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Investigative: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
If your parents saw the war they would have advised you properly about the atrocities of war? Look @ your ancestors below, maybe you might have a relative amongst them.
One of those kid now can feed you and your generation
Hahahahaha
Now who will advise you against drinking rat poison instead of facing your oppressors

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Investigative: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Malawian:

Seems Uzodinma now want to impose traditional rulers that will help his pay masters get their Ruga. Seems we might now know where this is coming from
You now understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
Terrier99:

I'm not confused, I only get entertained how you guys kill yourselves and I watch it on TV. During the civil war when 3M of your type died, it didn't stop sallah celebrations in the North or Friday parties in the SW. In fact, Gowon got married.
So, keep killing yourselves and keep burning Igboland, I don't give a Bleep about you.

I love your come-back

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by anigbajumo(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2021
Princedapace:

Lol

You mean na outsider come inside ur state and killing people like fowl in ur own backyard, stop defending nonsense bro

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by favor914: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

One of those kid now can feed you and your generation
Hahahahaha
Now who will advise you against drinking rat poison instead of facing your oppressors
You Children Keep deceiving yourselves In I hearsay?, ok he ate rat poison yet the so called oppressor immortalized him forever by putting his imagery on the currency you spend?

Who is actually the laughing stock? There is no major town or city in any state in Nigeria that doesn’t have a street in his name?

What kind of children do we have in Nigeria today?, I am sorry for the future of this country when we have 10’s of millions like you that lack common sense?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Investigative: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
You Children Keep deceiving yourselves In I hearsay?, ok he ate rat poison yet the so called oppressor immortalized him forever by putting his imagery on the currency you spend? Who is actually the laughing stock?

What kind of children do we have in Nigeria today?, I am sorry for the future of this country when we have 10’s of millions like you that lack common sense?
So you mean
That only igbo history is what you are good at?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by InvertedHammer: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
/
Sebi they were singing and dancing with Hope Uzodinma to the detriment of their communities.
Being indifferent has repercussions.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Princedapace(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
anigbajumo:

You mean na outsider come inside ur state and killing people like fowl in ur own backyard, stop defending nonsense bro

The ones fulanis herdsmen have been doing, is it their own backyard?
The ones killing in Benue by herdsmen, are from Benue?

When it comes to igbos, everyone want to sound differently.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by favor914: 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

So you mean
That only igbo history is what you are good at?
Sorry Sir I was thought History from elementary right up to Senior Secondary School, from Fernando Po, to the Futa Jallon, I cant speak for you because I do not know where you are coming from, not all men or women are made equal.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Princedapace(m): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
SARSCoV2:

So how did GEJ fair by appointments? I guess you forgetting something.

It’s a norm in Nigerian politics. The region takes highest share. He got little votes from the East and has replicated the gesture. You can’t reap where you didn’t sow as far as Nigerian politics is concerned. It’s politics!

He needs appease the party’s strongholds also. Not that he is expecting much from them in 2023. So he needs to play cards well. This not ethnic but politics.

It is not about reaping where u didn't sow. Lol. Nigeria is a foolish country. But the Igbos still pay tax, right? What is wrong is wrong.

No president has shown such blatant favourism than this one.

It is not a must to vote someone and that doesn't mean u should break the constitution. The constitution says in federal appointments, do so to reflect diversity and respect for federal character. Nigerians are used to maltreatment that is why u are saying this.

The Igbos still pay tax and their tax is used as well, so whoever they choose to vote shouldn't affect their constitutional rights.

So because some certain ethnic group didn't like the current USA president and voted and support Trump, the US president will now show them complete hatred? They never born that USA president well.

This is why till date, Nigeria has not grown. We run useless politics and support nonsense. That is why after 60 years, Nigeria has not solved ordinary electricity problem, something small Ghana is enjoying. Hahahahahaha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by favor914: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Princedapace:

It is not about reaping where u didn't sow. Lol. Nigeria is a foolish country. But the Igbos still pay tax, right? What is wrong is wrong.

No president has shown such blatant favourism than this one.

It is not a must to vote someone and that doesn't mean u should break the constitution. The constitution says in federal appointments, do so to reflect diversity and respect for federal character. Nigerians are used to maltreatment that is why u are saying this.

The Igbos still pay tax and their tax is used as well, so whoever they choose to vote shouldn't affect their constitutional rights.

So because some certain ethnic group didn't like the current USA president and voted and support Trump, the US president will now show them complete hatred? They never born that USA president well.

This is why till date, Nigeria has not grown. We run useless politics and support nonsense. That is why after 60 years, Nigeria has not solved ordinary electricity problem, something small Ghana is enjoying. Hahahahahaha.
Ok not everyone are wailers like you, when Jonathan gave more than 90% of Niger Delta slots to ijaw people from Bayelsa to Ondo, you did not hear us shouting upandan, we took it boldly on the chin & moved on, today the hypocrites will be shouting President Buhari this President Buhari that?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Princedapace(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
Jobless Wailer, what concerns you with Federal Character Principle, how does it add any value to you personally? Almijirin.

Lol
I probably earn more than u as software developer and animator. Baba, u aren't talking to a lazy youth. U are talking with a highly intelligent human being here.
Ethnic domination can cause war in a federal system of govt. That is why it concerns me. And that was why federal character was enacted to avoid ethnic domination which can cause war. Look at how Nigeria is na. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by favor914: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Princedapace:

Lol
I probably earn more than u as software developer and animator. Baba, u aren't talking to a lazy youth. U are talking with a highly intelligent human being here.
Ethnic domination can cause war in a federal system of govt. That is why it concerns me. And was why federal character was enacted to avoid ethnic domination which can cause war. Look at how Nigeria is na. Lol.
Go and sit down, you haven’t settled boundaries amongst communities in your state it is Ethnic domination can cause war in a federal system of Government is what concerns you?

The APC people that played the game of politics are they complaining, did Joseph Igbokwe come & complain to you?

Get out of here yeye pdp goon, Nonsense Hungry animator or whatever you think you are. Rubbish be deceiving yourself, 2 can play that game.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Freedom34: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2021
gidgiddy:
No peace in Imo state for a while now
Really?
I wuz not know b4 o.
Tnx 4 d info.

Let's seek justice for lekki 'victims' first, if there's time we shall focus there.
cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Princedapace(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
Go and sit down, you haven’t settled boundaries amongst communities in your state it is Ethnic domination can cause war in a federal system of Government is what concerns you?

The APC people that played the game of politics are they complaining, did Joseph Igbokwe come & complain to you?

Get out of here yeye pdp goon, Nonsense Hungry animator or whatever you think you are. Rubbish be deceiving yourself, 2 can play that game.

You are a low life. I don't do PDP stuff. Baba, only money I take install solar system go feed u for one year.
U think everyone is a political asslicking idi*t.

U called me hungry. Baba, my phone go pay ur house rent. Some of u just open ur mouth here to talk rubbish. Everyone who criticise APC is now PDP. Such a low life. Travel bro. Travel. U are a local champion and fed by politicians. No wonder Nigeria is such a mess. Such a mess that I had to install solar to power my building. Such a mess after 60 years because of people like u who are fed by politicians. Shame.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Princedapace(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:

Discussing with u is such low. People like you who can't reason or make logics without abusing others are such low lives with poverty mentality..
U must be really broke to do this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by bencr7: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
All this thing that is happening imo state and d governor is not saying anything thing or given any press talk, during d clueless Rocha there was nothing like this before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) / Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate / Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.