Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces (22605 Views)

Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall / 2023: Ex-Senators, Others Storm Alaafin, Olubadan Palaces, Woo Them For Tinubu / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Quiny32323: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Princedapace:

Lol
Igbos aren't known for killing them selves. Never. So chill. A lot are happening in Nigeria. It is a messed up country now and the worse mistake was Buhari winning election. Anyone with ethnic interest should never be allowed to rule a country as complex as Nigeria.

Those idiots ur lord n saviour released from prison are on rampage. This what they know how to do. The likes of vampires and dangerous criminals where unleashed on innocent igbos because of someone's crazy thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by teemed: 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
anigbajumo:

Not DSS again at this time?? The earlier you guys realises this is not time to shed the criminals among you guys the better. Keep on dishing out different excuse to cover criminal among you guys, Reality will hit you soon.
Pls the scores need to be count..we getting closer to know the Judas of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by legendgalas(f): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
They should continue oooo.
E go reach all ipob supporters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by od501: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
abc115:

https://punchng.com/gunmen-invade-imo-communities-kidnap-monarchs-burn-palaces/

Why are the media lying like this nah?! These were Nigerian Army. Everybody saw them do it. They were they were Nigerian Army!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by AntiBMC(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Quiny32323:

You are absolutely mad, those urchins ipob released from prison are on rampage. Iam pure igbo we know ourselves stop supporting evil b4 it consumes you. We know the limit of the fulanis and their sponsors. This is homegrown bandits courtesy of kanu n his crazy thoughts.

Ur rotten father, ur surrogate c0w mother and ur entire generation of imb€ciles are mad! Bl00dy fo0l.
Syc0phant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by AntiBMC(m): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2021
favor914:
If you claim that it is for RUGA, then the Governor can take the land over without any explanation & nothing anyone can do about it.

It is called overriding purposes, best you can do, is take it to a High Court & lose there also, it is all stated in The Lands Use Act 1978, Laws of The Federation of Nigeria.

You children never read, that is why you know nothing.

Coming from an almajiri c0w, ur thoughts, words and combined existence amounts to absolute nothingness. Nairaland is big enough to drop ur trashy ill-thought ideas anywhere. Don't drop it on my mention, when I need advice from c0ws, I will let you know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by membranus: 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

Zombie don’t realize that governor can use dss for their criminal thugs and assassins
Just as malami used dss to raid justice odili home
Well

Did the Ezes that were kidnapped and released declared that their abductors were government agents and not some Igbo criminals? It is when they say this that you have right to this blatant denial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Edusouls(m): 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Must fools like you comment?
Investigative:
uzodinma assassin kidnapping traditional leaders igbo youths that oppose his ruga land grabbing
Imo state is not only Biafra state hope uzodinmma should disengage those he employed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Quincy56: 12:20am On Dec 13, 2021
This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by od501: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2021
Quiny32323:

You are absolutely mad, those urchins ipob released from prison are on rampage. Iam pure igbo we know ourselves stop supporting evil b4 it consumes you. We know the limit of the fulanis and their sponsors. This is homegrown bandits courtesy of kanu n his crazy thoughts.

My friend shut it if you Don't have anything to say. How can you be ignorant and stupid at same time? You think you know Fulani? Wait till they commence their 2nd phase by 2022. You kids are just too ignorant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Princedapace:

It is not about reaping where u didn't sow. Lol. Nigeria is a foolish country. But the Igbos still pay tax, right? What is wrong is wrong.

No president has shown such blatant favourism than this one.

It is not a must to vote someone and that doesn't mean u should break the constitution. The constitution says in federal appointments, do so to reflect diversity and respect for federal character. Nigerians are used to maltreatment that is why u are saying this.

The Igbos still pay tax and their tax is used as well, so whoever they choose to vote shouldn't affect their constitutional rights.

So because some certain ethnic group didn't like the current USA president and voted and support Trump, the US president will now show them complete hatred? They never born that USA president well.

This is why till date, Nigeria has not grown. We run useless politics and support nonsense. That is why after 60 years, Nigeria has not solved ordinary electricity problem, something small Ghana is enjoying. Hahahahahaha.

Like I said, follow the norm, the political terrain you must put in consideration. Whether some people are paying taxes or not, it doesn’t count in Nigeria or African politics. Comparing US democracy to any African country is baseless and void.

Nigeria cannot boast of electricity, water or security, is the handwork of the elites- the electorates. African politics is close to military rule, winner takes it all and the judiciary and executives handicapped.

2023 is around the corner and Nigerians will vote in another corrupt individual who has to put his men in places to block his looting.

Hello! It’s a norm! Okonjo Iweala was with GEJ while we were nose diving economically. If you remember, she said we heading for tougher times then. And now those days are here and we all blaming Buhari

With Nigeria’s situation today, it can only get worse. You can’t what you don’t have. I read an illiterate- Adeleke will rule Osun next. That’s tells you how Nigeria deserves every bit that falls on them.

I don’t blame the game but the players. Buhari has interest to protect. Jonathan did same that he had to change name to Azikwe, just to win interest

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by tiger28: 1:48am On Dec 13, 2021
Terrier99:

Banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war. Where was your useless father then? You Igbos chickened out. Even Ojukwu eventually ran away for an Efik man to handover. Foolish Igbo cowards.
DOCUMENTED Fact!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Str8talk21: 1:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Nigerians shld wake up from their slumber, this is the handiwork of terrorists, murderous and ravishing killer Fulani herdsmen who have been given cover and protection by this jihadist govt of President Muhammed Buhari as they have metamorphosized into Boko Haram in the North East, Bandits in the North East, Killer Fulani herdsmen in the North Central, Unknown Gun men in the South-east, kidnappers in the South-south and both killer Fulani herdsmen/Kidnappers in the Southwest region of Nigeria.

Certainly, they will be exposed, disgraced & destroyed by the finger fire of God.

#FulaniherdsmenOnRampage
#FulaniherdsmenKilingNigerians

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by calcal: 2:19am On Dec 13, 2021
some people in the diaspora are still set to Christmas holiday in the zoo, hope they are reading this.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by iukpe: 2:23am On Dec 13, 2021
I thought there are soldiers from the fed in the east. What's happening? Poor intelligence poor surveillance.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Jostoman: 2:23am On Dec 13, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Another day in AfghanEASTERN grin grin grin
Yoruba man keep changing your Monika as if you are changing cloth.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Elnuk34(m): 2:51am On Dec 13, 2021
Ejiakusmith:
why won't you guys give us the picture of the acclaimed burnt palace .... and other so-called country home they invaded ??

at times I begin to doubt post's I see on Nairaland here

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

pastor Righteousness2

slawormiir. ......make una better talk to de above names I mentioned ooo
Kpele o, Doubting tomosi, people are kidnapped, probably killed by now. Instead of you showing empathy, you're there asking for proof. Continue looking for pictures. Ewu.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Okhuadams(m): 3:03am On Dec 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by dasparrow: 3:07am On Dec 13, 2021
The killings in Nigeria is just too much. This is unacceptable. No one is safe in Nigeria honestly.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by sandra50(f): 4:12am On Dec 13, 2021
You are a fucking bastard.. criminals among you kill you there.. buhari has been killing youths in Atta village,same place they killed an IGWE some days back and you are here talking trash..are you from imo state..my family friend has been running from his village and couldn't finish the work that took him there..his parents left the house also and you are here on the internet talking trash..since we are the problem,are you at peace where you are?
anigbajumo:

Not DSS again at this time?? The earlier you guys realises this is not time to shed the criminals among you guys the better. Keep on dishing out different excuse to cover criminal among you guys, Reality will hit you soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Phut(f): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2021
SARSCoV2:

And Buhari has ethnic interest? Where did you get that notions from? Have you seen the miracles happening in Ebonyi?

Stop playing politics of hate? It leads nowhere

And what on earth has Buhari done for Ebonyi? Zero, zilch, nada. Not even a footbridge, pedestrian crossing or gutter.
All the infrasteucture and development in Ebonyi was done by Umahi, while under PDP. Umahi’s 2nd term is about to end and due to his quest for political appointment and clout in Abuja, he has switched to APC and forcefully tried to turn his state into an APC against the will of his people who elected him under a different banner.
Well I wish him good luck in his continued quest for power. But often times, all it has lead to is use and dump by Buhari and his cronies.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Phut(f): 5:13am On Dec 13, 2021
iukpe:
I thought there are soldiers from the fed in the east. What's happening? Poor intelligence poor surveillance.

Keep waiting for intelligence and surveillance oh, when the soldiers and other military personnel are the culprit. Before the supposedly went to the East to tackle ESN, were there any killings? No. But now, it’s everyday a different story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Newton85: 5:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Afghaneastern!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Curious345: 5:47am On Dec 13, 2021
Investigative:

You will continue getting more confuse on Igbo matter I love that
this is purely the job of some govt agency.. Dont be fooled

We know the trick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Princedapace(m): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2021
hollah123:
keep quiet idiot,

Keyboard billionaire,u believe u are rich but others are poor,stupid being.

Do u know him?
U think like a cow,so anybody that is against your bullshit is being fed by politicians?
U have a very low iq

Lol
He was the one who called me poor. So, go and read.
I never insulted him. He insulted me over my opinion and called me poor.
Nigerians are just bitter. Very bigger souls. Even u, look at how u are abusing me. Very set of bitter souls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC / "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards / Nigeria’s Daily Fuel Subsidy Falls To N889.44m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.