Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces (22604 Views)

Imo Monarchs Endorses Okorocha's Recall / 2023: Ex-Senators, Others Storm Alaafin, Olubadan Palaces, Woo Them For Tinubu / Acho Ihim: Imo Speaker Escapes With Mace As Lawmakers Suspend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Psalmistproject: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
What ever it is, it will be exposed! It will be well with imo in the end. Detractors shall be swallowed up!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Mountainmen: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Not in support of all the violence and all but I wish say this same pips fit help kidnap all the monarch for this country except one in Osun ( dem plenty there) who is my homeboys pops. Even my great uncle for ijebuland make dem nab am first.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Terrier99: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

You will continue getting more confuse on Igbo matter I love that

I'm not confused, I only get entertained how you guys kill yourselves and I watch it on TV. During the civil war when 3M of your type died, it didn't stop sallah celebrations in the North or Friday parties in the SW. In fact, Gowon got married.
So, keep killing yourselves and keep burning Igboland, I don't give a Bleep about you.

16 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Dshocker(m): 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Again?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Golan007: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
LILTJAY1:
Another day in AfghanEASTERN grin grin grin

Just another day.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Investigative: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2021
Terrier99:

I'm not confused, I only get entertained how you guys kill yourselves and I watch it on TV. During the civil war when 3M of your type died, it didn't stop sallah celebrations in the North or Friday parties in the SW. In fact, Gowon got married.
So, keep killing yourselves and keep burning Igboland, I don't give a Bleep about you.
A coward that his parents was hiding in Benin republic is now telling me a story about the war which my parents fought
Cowards and gossip

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Gkemz: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Traditional rulers are afraid of coming out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Henri244: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
Terrier99:

Nothing like endtimes. They can burn the entire Igboland to the ground and it won't even get to Asaba.
I'll just choose to laugh over this statement, because you know you're decieving yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Way4orward: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
The governor don't want people to go home this Christmas and New Year

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Newyorkitis(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Imo that was very peaceful, is now a shadow of itself.
My dear Easterners, if you make your ancestral land uncomfortable for yourselves, you have no place to go.
Remember that the north is already hot.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by jaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

Zombie don’t realize that governor can use dss for their criminal thugs and assassins
Just as malami used dss to raid justice odili home
Well

It can be anybody until evidence is provided.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by marhez43(f): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Help!30k needed 4 my child sch fee.weytin concern me with rubbish. #buhari.must go.japa joor

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Paretomaster1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
anigbajumo:

Not DSS again at this time?? The earlier you guys realises this is not time to shed the criminals among you guys the better. Keep on dishing out different excuse to cover criminal among you guys, Reality will hit you soon.

You minding the illiterates.... See how they conveniently blame the Governor as if they have any evidence against him...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
why won't you guys give us the picture of the acclaimed burnt palace .... and other so-called country home they invaded ??

at times I begin to doubt post's I see on Nairaland here

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

pastor Righteousness2

slawormiir. ......make una better talk to de above names I mentioned ooo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Terrier99: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

A coward that his parents was hiding in Benin republic is now telling me a story about the war which my parents fought
Cowards and gossip

Your parents fought? I laugh. No wonder they died for nothing and were killed like dogs.
Go and ask about Yorubas in the war. Even a Yoruba man led the Biafran army when idiots like your parents were the only ones left to lead.

Let me tell you the truth. Burn the entire Igboland down today and not a single fxck will be given. Your land is tiny, landlocked and unproductive.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Dshocker(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:
uzodinma assassin kidnapping traditional leaders igbo youths that oppose his ruga land grabbing

Rochas wants to make Hope Uzodinma's tenure ungovernable after Hope Uzodinma confiscated over 800 properties belonging to Rochas

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2021
why won't you guys give us the picture of the acclaimed burnt palace .... and other so-called country home they invaded ??

at times I begin to doubt post's I see on Nairaland here

seun
lalasticlala
mynd44

pastor Righteousness2

slawormiir. .....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Investigative: 10:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Terrier99:

Your parents fought? I laugh. No wonder they died for nothing and were killed like dogs.
Go and ask about Yorubas in the war. Even a Yoruba man led the Biafran army when idiots like your parents were the only ones left to lead.

Let me tell you the truth. Burn the entire Igboland down today and not a single fxck will be given. Your land is tiny, landlocked and unproductive.
Hahahahahha
Another tale by the moonlight from someone that don’t even know where east is
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Terrier99: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2021
Henri244:

I'll just choose to laugh over this statement, because you know you're decieving yourself.

Do you know what recently happened to those who were holding ipob meeting in Asaba? They were held down by Asaba youths and thoroughly flogged. Go and ask any Ipob member in Asaba that you know.
Burn the entire southeast, that is your problem. No one cares.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by laiperi: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Keep joking off others misery when you know this is happening all over the country.

Bandits are now the political class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Terrier99: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Investigative:

Hahahahahha
Another tale by the moonlight from someone that don’t even know where east is

Banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war. Where was your useless father then? You Igbos chickened out. Even Ojukwu eventually ran away for an Efik man to handover. Foolish Igbo cowards.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Henri244: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
Terrier99:

Do you know what recently happened to those who were holding ipob meeting in Asaba? They were held down by Asaba youths and thoroughly flogged. Go and ask any Ipob member in Asaba that you know.
Burn the entire southeast, that is your problem. No one cares.
Damn nigga you typed all this just to convince me? I can see you're jobless sir grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by favor914: 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
AntiBMC:
It has to do with the Ruga. The communities probably refused to part with their ancestral lands, hence the attacks.

It would be noted that these attacks are happening now that socalled soldiers are crawling in the East.... Yet they have not caught, engaged or killed anyone.

They were burning villages themselves until the video of the genocide got out...now they are taking off their uniforms, and carrying out the attacks.
If you claim that it is for RUGA, then the Governor can take the land over without any explanation & nothing anyone can do about it.

It is called overriding purposes, best you can do, is take it to a High Court & lose there also, it is all stated in The Lands Use Act 1978, Laws of The Federation of Nigeria.

You children never read, that is why you know nothing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Investigative: 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Terrier99:

Banjo led the only Biafran offensive in the Civil war. Where was your useless father then? You Igbos chickened out. Even Ojukwu eventually ran away for an Efik man to handover. Foolish Igbo cowards.
More of your moonlight tales
Since history was erase from educational system na gossip and tales full una mouth
So tell me who told you this ?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Acho Ndukwe & Paul Ogbu (2 Imo Monarchs) Burn Palaces by Investigative: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Henri244:

You're daft grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / "Dem just call you to bar": Adeyanju, Sowore face-off with EFCC guards / Nigeria’s Daily Fuel Subsidy Falls To N889.44m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.