Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi (29569 Views)

Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex / When You Keep Meeting Men That Only Want Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Vickym1(f): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2021
sexyking1:
So as im single now, i should stop washing my plates? Ebuka ịbiakwa...
grin grin grin

Plate washer
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by FX2BROWN: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2021
I think the pastor was speaking figuratively about Mouth Action. "Washing plates" means licking the cl*t*ris of a lady. . Na guy man, pastor. There is nothing wrong doing it wit ur wife.
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by MrMacinterchi1: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
HitRun:
Yet Whitemoney won millions. If that is not prosperity, me I like that type of 'non-prosperity'

Modified: I didn't bother watching the video. Who the opinion of all these assistant Jesus help. Bunch of time wasters with useless dogmas.
this plate de somehow o
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by olas24u(f): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
unscientific ,destroying society and not allowing critical thinking ,idiottttt

1 Like

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Skseries: 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
9jayes:
Why should a man be washing plate in the first place? The man is 100% correct why will I be washing place when my wife/gf isn’t sick, I don’t fucking blv in all dis romantic shit, I will be providing for the house nd still be expecting to do house chores God forbid.
from ur statement u are going to marry a full house wife so that's really ur own problem, cus I will be surprised if u expect ur wife to go out just like u, work just like u, support u by providing, but she shud bare the chores alone. Anyways na person wey marry u get the problem with ur type of mentality and by the way, Thats not what the thread is Abt it's a total different plate washing lol. I pray ur daughters gets to marry a man that will be like u that will never help with home chores because he provides all for the family if u can't say a loud amen to this prayer then, I guess my point is made. A Wife or gf is not ur slave

1 Like

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by RPG2020(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hahha
Pussy ass evangelist of men everywhere

Oh now I know the type of plate he is talking about
He ain't no pussy

This evangelist must be a real niggar

I owe this evangelist a bottle of beer.....only a pussy ass niggar suck the vagina of a woman....inserting my fertile rod into that place sometimes irritates not to talk of niggarrrrs that use thier mouth

shocked

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by xpool(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Nigeria
Yes, it is who we are, that's why our wives can not chase us out of our matrimonial house that we built with our own money.
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by zolajpower: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hahha

He ain't no pussy

I owe this evangelist a bottle of beer.....only a pussy ass niggar suck the vagina of a woman....inserting my fertile rod into that place sometimes irritates not to talk of niggarrrrs that use thier mouth
My brother if that is the plate you re talking about I have washed my African American wife to be own oo . Na for Benin we meet Dem come oba palace na him we jam .... Fast forward her plate when I lick na make this lady file for me now I dey Yankee . Lick plate oo

1 Like

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by EnzoShieffo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
70 years old evangelist

2 Likes

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by tikotin: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
9jayes:
Why should a man be washing plate in the first place? The man is 100% correct why will I be washing place when my wife/gf isn’t sick, I don’t fucking blv in all dis romantic shit, I will be providing for the house nd still be expecting to do house chores God forbid.
the op is talking in figurative expression not literarily washing place. "he means those that lick women's private part".
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Dialpad: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Do you wake up in the morning and call your dad an idi-ot while playing with your mom's clits

oldtruth:

grin what a fool. Man, you obviously a lazy ass young man. Try to go look for a job
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by AfroKnight: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I'm not bothered a bit. I'm gonna be the classical lazy wife who has got no time for chores.

Na to dey order food for foam packs and disposable containers and alladat be dat. Case solved.

Madam, please watch the video first. You will understand the kind of plates we are talking about. grin

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by millionboi(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Rubbiish:
Many of u just commenting didn't watch the video. He is not talking about washing plates in kitchen, he is talking about going down on a woman. The op should have explained this!
I blame op,he should have tag it mouth action for ppl to understand.

1 Like

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by hahn(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
iLegendd:
I wash plate and cook.

Modified: Oh, he is referring to sex. I'm a virgin with a small dick, so I don't have any idea.

But you don't watch videos before commenting on them cheesy
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by 198800Mam(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
sexyking1:
So as im single now, i should stop washing my plates? Ebuka ịbiakwa...

Lolzzz no be plate oo na Mouth Action or mouth action
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dialpad:
Do you wake up in the morning and call your dad an idi-ot while playing with your mom's clits

I can see where your frustration came from grin

Keep it up
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Snakedoctor1: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
Where's Daddy Freeze
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Dialpad: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Another lunatic let out...

oldtruth:

I can see where your frustration came from grin

Keep it up
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
AfroKnight:
Madam, please watch the video first. You will understand the kind of plates we are talking about. grin

I don't want to waste my data oh. I hope it's worth it.

Wait! Ohhhhhhhh. Plate. Is it the kind that is 'licked'?? grin grin grin No wonder. I didn't suspect and I was like, what kind of headline is this one?

LMAOOOO. Lemme watch a bit just to get a clear idea sha.
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Magnoliaa(f): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
AfroKnight:

He no serious. He should goan sit down one place. grin

If you like go on strike, naim be say the small groom price I wan pay ontop your head go reduce by half niyen. Your position never settle, you don dey give condition.
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dialpad:
Another lunatic let out...

Regards to your parent grin grin
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by sexyking1: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
198800Mam:

Lolzzz no be plate oo na Mouth Action or mouth action
i know naaa
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Dialpad: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tell your parents especially your mom, she did a terrible job bringing you up.

Trust me, you are an idi-ot

oldtruth:

Regards to your parent grin grin
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dialpad:
Tell your parents especially your mom, she did a terrible job bringing you up.

Trust me, you are an idi-ot

Regards to your parents grin

Keep it up
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Amanda4life: 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw6-HMyC5Sg

MouthAction: Men that wash plates don’t prosper. Stop it — Evangelist Ebuka Obi counsels men.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXZJ4zkLfjF/?utm_medium=share_sheet

THOSE THAT WASHES PLATE AND USE THE MONEY TO PAY TITH NKO
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Amanda4life: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
cablenews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw6-HMyC5Sg

MouthAction: Men that wash plates don’t prosper. Stop it — Evangelist Ebuka Obi counsels men.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXZJ4zkLfjF/?utm_medium=share_sheet

THOSE THAT WASHES PLATE AND USE THE MONEY TO PAY TITHIN YOUR CHuRCh NKO
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by UniqueDennis(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
InternalAuditor:

Nigeria

Who be those women wey they leave? E be like say them no like the sermon cos the a pro-head receivers... I dont know this evangelist, but he is a real nigga.. Any man that licks a woman's vegaygay is sick in the head...
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
AfroKnight:
I support this pastor.

Magnoli aa come and receive message.

Palema 007 how far? Food is ready. grin

Men shall no longer wash ungodly plates. We have embarked on indefinite strike.
Mtceewwwww

Not really a fan of MouthAction Sha... Like putting your mouth down there is so eewwwwwwww. However, linking MouthAction to prosperity is absurd.
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by AfroKnight: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Palema007:
Mtceewwwww

Not really a fan of MouthAction Sha... Like putting your mouth down there is so eewwwwwwww. However, linking MouthAction to prosperity is absurd.

angry

This is not the answer I was expecting angry

Regardless, we are still on strike. No washing of plates for you.

Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Hassanmaye(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hahha

He ain't no pussy

Hahahhahahaha
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Hassanmaye(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hahha

He ain't no pussy

Damnnn
Re: 'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi by Hassanmaye(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
9jayes:
Lol is because you are a real Nigga, some stupid even Wash plants, and she cheats with a real Bad boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan / Pope Benedict To Resign / Nigeria's Millionaire Preachers [Documentary] - To Be Shown Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.