Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance (47332 Views)

'Men That Wash Plate Don't Prosper' - Evangelist Ebuka Obi / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Newsmic: 7:24am On Jan 13
Trending Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance Session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32pN8xeaalM

6 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by God1000(m): 7:28am On Jan 13
Another nollywood movie

265 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by incandescentena: 7:30am On Jan 13
Churches and fraud move, like 5&6

Beautiful farm tool in connivance with "he who hides behind the false image of the Son of Man" to deceive gullible sheeps

They will one day answer to their maker

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:44am On Jan 13
Not sure if real but I know for one that seduction is a major tool of the devil.

A lot of anointed men have fallen victims to this tool.

Ask Samson.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Sergio101(m): 8:58am On Jan 13
See pretty lady bikonu shocked

I go fûck You and the demon oh.

Like if she's a temptation.....I don fall already

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Pickieox(m): 8:58am On Jan 13
Religion is a ticking-bomb, a continuous end and a brain-drain to Africa; religion, an opium of the masses. No wonder those advanced countries make Jest of us. And the relidiots keep thinking there is something special about Africa continent because of Religion. Little did they know is that Africa is being milked dry because of her resources. They dumped foreign religious sh!t on Africa. These foreign religions perpetuated in early slavery. I discover that religious centres are nothing but business centres and those your General Overseers (C. E. Os) are in cahoots with polithiefcians in Nigeria.

Foreign (Slavery) Religions: Turning family members, friends, hoi poloi against one other. But keeping the G. Os. and looters (not leaders) together in peace and harmony, using it to divide the people, and hiding under it to milk the National treasury.

However, arguing with religious people is a total waste of time and an exercise in futility. Wait until you hear "my pastor said..."; "the bybull says...". Then you will know that religion addle the mind.

Foreign Religion is the death of Nigeria...

P. S: By the way, you will see this is purely staged. See the way lady is using side-eye to look camera man, lol🤣🤣🤣Xtians and gullibility is like 5 & 6🥳

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by ipobarecriminals: 8:58am On Jan 13
cool which one be marine spirit undecided sad? Person love his pastor and wan tap from his flowing milk tongue lipsrsealed,una kal am marine? Nonsense angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by BigDawsNet: 8:58am On Jan 13
Newsmic:
Trending Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance Session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32pN8xeaalM

Senior marine wow... she must be Sargent major of the marine... it's well with her

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by obedience4(m): 8:58am On Jan 13
I don't know what to say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Gredefiji: 8:58am On Jan 13
Obanje

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by EDUECO(m): 8:59am On Jan 13
Another future T V Josiah in the making.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by fasho01(m): 8:59am On Jan 13
Screenplay smiley

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Sergio101(m): 8:59am On Jan 13
incandescentena:
Churches and fraud move, like 5&6

Wetin concern the bigger umbrella of church with this now. Did you even watch the video?

To the topic.....omo the lady fine I swear

I go knack that spirit commot her body if I see her

Just a night

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by StraightGaay: 8:59am On Jan 13
The girl fine sha,if na me be Ebuka, I go fall.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Sucre6: 8:59am On Jan 13
This guy is indeed a man of God, he is a philanthropist, he gives out help monetary without looking back, in 6 zeros unlike some good of men who would tell u to use anointing oil in every situation, e get some situation way need physical cash to solve

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by bluefilm: 8:59am On Jan 13
Looks staged.

TB Joshua has unwittingly exposed all their secrets, tricks and dramatics of their business

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by AZControversial(m): 9:00am On Jan 13
sad

She's acting possessed....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Enterdoc: 9:00am On Jan 13
Make sure you don't take her home o

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by boxypane(m): 9:00am On Jan 13
I don't believe these theatrics.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by 1Alex: 9:00am On Jan 13
Ok
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Neddstark: 9:01am On Jan 13
Its so sad that fake pastors are everywhere that we cannot differentiate the real spiritual interventions from the fake.
To me this is real. If it wasn't the Man of God wouldn't have told them to keep her because delivering her would be a very big case. Even Jesus said some deliverance involves prayer and fasting.
i pray she gets delivered. Spiritual battles are real

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by ekelebeXstunner: 9:01am On Jan 13
Keep chasing spirits while your politicians and gods of men plunder you dry. Idiot Africans.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by nairavsdollars(f): 9:01am On Jan 13
Can this happen in a British church

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by omoredia: 9:01am On Jan 13
2mw she will claim they raped her

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by maasoap(m): 9:01am On Jan 13
What are they delivering? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by GanagiBitrus: 9:01am On Jan 13
If truly she is possessed by demons, why toy around with the demons? Just cast them out.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by princemillla(m): 9:01am On Jan 13
All these rubbish just has to stop.

With these power to conquer marine world which is considered extra terrestrial(world we can't see) why can't they use it to fight the problem of Nigeria/Africa.

White man is so wise, gave us religion took our resources. Now we are stuck believing in white man doing.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by Odjirigho: 9:01am On Jan 13
Hmmmm
Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by ipobarecriminals: 9:02am On Jan 13
cool arrangee cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by nsiba: 9:02am On Jan 13
Scammers, the fake prophet is just another TB Joshua

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of A Lady Flirting With Evangelist Ebuka Obi During Deliverance by chyzoo4u(m): 9:02am On Jan 13
Be careful of extremely beautiful women.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Who Shares Fufu And Cow Meat Soup After Church Service Goes Viral / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.