Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Check Out My Xmas Billing Evasion Method - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out My Xmas Billing Evasion Method (324 Views)

Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) / How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls / My Xmas Gift To Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Xmas Billing Evasion Method by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
After my experience in 2018 Xmas when I spent over 100k on her only to discover She freely donated to her old village friends.
I have devised a billing evasion method that have worked perfectly for two years now.
Document all her secret sins during the year and release it bit by bit as Xmas is getting closer.
Sexparate from her and endure for 20 to 30 days.
When she's back, press her mumu button and reconcile and continue swimming till 2022 December.
I just did mine this evening. Knacking will resume next year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Xmas Billing Evasion Method by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Or

Set up boundaries as you begin the relationship...

Learn to say 'No'... undecided
Re: Check Out My Xmas Billing Evasion Method by Vinnie2000(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
Firstorderwizard post=108440602:
After my experience in 2018 Xmas when I spent over 100k on her only to discover She freely donated to her old village friends.

I have devised a billing evasion method that have worked perfectly for two years now.
Document all her secret sins during the year and release it bit by bit as Xmas is getting closer.
Sexparate from her and endure for 20 to 30 days.
When she's back, press her mumu button and reconcile and continue swimming till 2022 December.
I just did mine this evening. Knacking will resume next year

Hahahaha! cheesy cheesy
A Classic case of Monkey dey work, Baboon dey Chop'! sad cheesy
Re: Check Out My Xmas Billing Evasion Method by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why go through such stress? E no dey,mean say 'e no dey'. Happy celibacy op till 2022 lols

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Differentiate Between Love, Lust And Infatuation. / IN The Begining Who Teach You The Position / Why You Should Not Give Up On Marriage - My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.