Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] (5632 Views)

9 Animals Who Have More In Common With Humans Than You Think ! / Shocking And Fun Facts You Need To Know and memes[photos] / What If Animals Treat Us The Way We Treat Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Zimri(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2021
MY CAPS FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHER grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Zimri(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
FAITH IN HUMANITY

3 Likes

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Gosj001: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
Omo!!
Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by atheistandproud(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thread is dark tho

But welcome back Zimri. One of the best minds in this country. Nairaland is empty without you bro.

5 Likes

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Zimri(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
atheistandproud:
Thread is dark tho

But welcome back Zimri. One of the best minds in this country. Nairaland is empty without you bro.
You're great sir

Your YouTube contents real and great.✓✓

4 Likes

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by The5DME(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
atheistandproud:
Thread is dark tho

But welcome back Zimri. [b]One of the best minds in this country. [/b]Nairaland is empty without you bro.

Isn't this an exaggeration?

2 Likes

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by WoundedLamb: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thanks for this thought provoking thread, Zimri.

By the way, did you just add the (m) to your name? I could swear I'd always seen Zimri(f). cheesy

You're still the best!

2 Likes

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by FactBoyz: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
The Bible said we should DOMINATE so this comparison is unnecessary. The lion is king in the jungle
Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Zimri(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
FactBoyz:
The Bible said we should DOMINATE so this comparison is unnecessary. The lion is king in the jungle

Ability to think makes a man. Let's leave religious sentiment out of this. We never referenced the Bible. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Zimri(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2021
The5DME:

¶It is. Yet it should be taken as a humble compliment. After all, none the works I uploaded on this thread is mine. So why would you take it that seriously? grin

4 Likes

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Magnoliaa(f): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
FAITH IN HUMANITY

The power of wokeness, rather. Hashtags, trends and 140 characters or so can literally make or mar you.

1 Like

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Nicklaus619(m): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Zimri I have missed your top notch threads here., welcome back bro,this is interesting
Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by 1Sharon(f): 3:54am On Dec 13, 2021
Absolutely not the same.
Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by atheistandproud(m): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2021
The5DME:

Nope. The guy is intelligent. His posts are very unique.

1 Like

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by crestedaguiyi: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2021
Some of the pix are not showing.
Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Maj196(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2021
Somewhat confusing
Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by aminusodiq(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2021
The5DME:

how many informative threads have you made...

His old threads are there for you to make yiur judgments
Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Telegram234(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Zimri is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Zimri(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Thanks for this thought provoking thread, Zimri.

By the way, did you just add the (m) to your name? I could swear I'd always seen Zimri(f). cheesy

You're still the best!

LMAO the (m) has been existing for a long time cheesy
Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
So the thread went from scary to moody to funny. Thumbs up Zimri
Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by CzarChris(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Why are vegans always so bitter? Well, this ain't our fate right now, so let me enjoy my grilled steak in peace. grin Whose up for a brisket? I've still got leftovers from last weekends grill. grin grin grin
Re: If Animals Switched Sides With Humans And Other Memes[photos] by ocregg: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Amazing

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Complaint From A Jamb Candidate To Jamb / Breaking News!! ASUU Embarks On An Indefinite Strike. / 4 Times Albert Einstein Was Asked About God And His Genius Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.