Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... (929 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hi Nairaland

Please i see your advise to avoid mistakes

I met this guy while we were in the university and he got me Pregnant but he stood by me and the baby and also paid my school fees until I graduated because I was rejected by my uncles and aunties due to the pregnancy. He stood by me and by the grace of God, I am a graduate today and also done with my NYSC.

I lost my dad when I was only 3 years old and my aunt adopted me and paid my school fees till when I got pregnant in my part 2. My biological mum has been absent in my life and I only met her 2 years ago and she is currently suffering from epilepsy in the village. The problem now is that my uncle does not like the father of my son and he has advised me to leave my son with the father and come back home and look for someone else from my tribe and I don't seem to love the father of my baby anymore. I left my son with the father and came back to my family and it's been 2 months now but I am already missing my son.

Please be careful, I need your advice and be guided.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by AYNL: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
sad
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by Geeboilee(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
Why would you leave your son with the father in the first place? Ladies of nowadays sef cry cry
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by yuping(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
All because of tribe, someone stood by you did not abandoned you when you need him the most but you are looking for an angel that reside in your village SMH, if you are looking for love you find it but you are too blind to see it.
Whatever you are looking for now is fantasy and fiction which you might never get, but life is gamble shaa anyway, abandoned your baby and take the risk maybe the king of your tribe might introduce is son to you.
And remember when your tribe person treat you badly your uncle and aunt won't be there, its marriage your suffer and enjoy alone in it.

4 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by anthonyuncle(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
do you want to be like your mother?
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
I really dont know what came over me
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
No but I really don't know what to do now and my uncle does seem to like him
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2021
no
anthonyuncle:
do you want to be like your mother?

no
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by anthonyuncle(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
kemi1123:
no

no

then go back to your son

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by bigdaddyhech: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
Your uncles are telling you to hand the child over to the father and flee from them( your child and the father). These same uncles chased you, stigmatized you and refused to pay your school fees when you got pregnant o. Now they want you to go and marry someone else due to language/tribal barrier.

Where were your uncles when you needed them the most? They abandoned you and he came through for you, paid your fees, took care of you and the baby. Bikonu, madam! Just say you don't love the man anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by ShenTeh(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
kemi1123:
Hi Nairaland

I met this guy while we were in the university and he got me Pregnant but he stood by me and the baby and also paid my school fees until I graduated because I was rejected by my uncles and aunties due to the pregnancy. He stood by me and by the grace of God, I am a graduate today and also done with my NYSC.

I lost my dad when I was only 3 years old and my aunt adopted me and paid my school fees till when I got pregnant in my part 2. My biological mum has been absent in my life and I only met her 2 years ago and she is currently suffering from epilepsy in the village. The problem now is that my uncle does not like the father of my son and he has advised me to leave my son with the father and come back home and look for someone else from my tribe and I don't seem to love the father of my baby anymore. I left my son with the father and came back to my family and it's been 2 months now but I am already missing my son.

Are you seeking our advise and still setting terms? You are obviously very lost.

One would think that you would go back to your uncle who abandoned you in your time of need and also advised you to abandon your son to a single father.

Go ask him for counsel. We'll be here in 10 years when you create your thread on how to secure your 12 year old son and your old time lover whom your friend has snatched from you

Common sense is alien to this one.

PS Return that certificate to the university that issued it to you, because the school did not pass through you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
kemi1123:
He stood by you and your baby, paid your school fees, and now you suddenly don't love him anymore? You're an ingrate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yes i dont love him anymore
bigdaddyhech:
Your uncles are telling you to hand the child over to the father and flee from them( your child and the father). These same uncles chased you, stigmatized you and refused to pay your school fees when you got pregnant o. Now they want you to go and marry someone else due to language/tribal barrier.

Where were your uncles when you needed them the most? They abandoned you and he came through for you, paid your fees, took care of you and the baby. Bikonu, madam! Just say you don't love the man anymore

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by bigdaddyhech: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
kemi1123:

Then explain the thing to him naa angry . Tell him how you currently feel about him. How and why you can't marry him
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2021
I have moved on with my life and he should know without telling him because i dont call him anymore and same
bigdaddyhech:

Then explain the thing to him naa angry . Tell him how you currently feel about him. How and why you can't marry him

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2021
kemi1123:
he sent u to school,paid ur bills,u graduated wen ur village people rejected u due to the pregnancy(mission accomplished)

Now u don't love him anymore. You try

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by bigdaddyhech: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
kemi1123:
I have moved on with my life and he should know without telling him because i dont call him anymore and same

So, what's the need for the advise you're seeking for if you've moved on with your life?

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2021
Please do you think i will regret m actions in future
bigdaddyhech:

So, what's the need for the advise you're seeking for if you've moved on with your life?
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2021
He did not send me to school, but my aunty did. we both graduated from the same university
author=SmellySperm post=108444047]
he sent u to school,paid ur bills,u graduated wen ur village people rejected u due to the pregnancy(mission accomplished)

Now u don't love him anymore. You try[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2021
kemi1123:
He did not send me to school, but my aunty did. we both graduated from the same university
author=

You said he paid ur school fees. Why didn't you tell him hey Mr man i don't love u anymore during those period he was paying ur bills? Wehdon ma'

4 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by DhanBaba(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2021
God damnit

Some have eyes but cannot see, some have eyes but cannon see
We have eyes and we can see
Glory be to the O lord
Amen

You see person wey give you belle, he take care of you, including your education, I know say you go dey collect some overcharges for ante natal dat time sef

Nah now the love don commot your heart
After you don collect certificate

Am sure say nah dem Hausa university you go ,
Because your reasoning faculty small

Your uncle wey abadon you dey advice your life
Life wey you go dey leave with your husband till you die

I sure say nah the talk wey your uncle talk, make you no love the guy again

Abi yunno love am before sef
Nah money wey the guy get dey your eye
It obvious say nah guy wey get enough money go stay with you too the extent of gaining you a certificate

Abi nah ssce certificate sef
Bcuz you dey think low like secondary school student

My 2kobo
Open your eye , don't chase your husband away
E fit be your Destiny helper .

About your pikin
Dat one too go know hin mother the way you know your mother
You want to be like your mother

Shine your eye
If yunno fit shine am
But eyeglasses
Use four eye shine your way out from your uncle tribe marriage advice
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thanks alot
DhanBaba:
God damnit

Some have eyes but cannot see, some have eyes but cannon see
We have eyes and we can see
Glory be to the O lord
Amen

You see person wey give you belle, he take care of you, including your education, I know say you go dey collect some overcharges for ante natal dat time sef

Nah now the love don commot your heart
After you don collect certificate

Am sure say nah dem Hausa university you go ,
Because your reasoning faculty small

Your uncle wey abadon you dey advice your life
Life wey you go dey leave with your husband till you die

I sure say nah the talk wey your uncle talk, make you no love the guy again

Abi yunno love am before sef
Nah money wey the guy get dey your eye
It obvious say nah guy wey get enough money go stay with you too the extent of gaining you a certificate

Abi nah ssce certificate sef
Bcuz you dey think low like secondary school student

My 2kobo
Open your eye , don't chase your husband away
E fit be your Destiny helper .

About your pikin
Dat one too go know hin mother the way you know your mother
You want to be like your mother

Shine your eye
If yunno fit shine am
But eyeglasses
Use four eye shine your way out from your uncle tribe marriage advice
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by JovialJune(f): 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2021
Geeboilee:
Why would you leave your son with the father in the first place? Ladies of nowadays sef cry cry

I don't understand, why cant she leave the boy with him? did she impregnate herself? Is he not the son's father?

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by Mrsoft3(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2021
kemi1123:
Hi Nairaland

The uncle that abadone you? The tribe that didn't care for you? You went back to them?.

Well the guy stood by you and you are a witness,what more would you ask for?. You even have the heart to leave your child when they didn't reject you rather you rejected them. I would have said you are an ingrate but it won't change the fact that you are confused and don't know what you want in life. While he stood by you the love was intact you finished school and the love suddenly faded and you didn't tell him. It's unfair, I am not asking you to go back because of Pity or pay back what he has spent. But ask yourself what do you really want

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by JovialJune(f): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2021
Babe do whatever will make you happy abeg, this life is too short and unpredictable for someone to think you owe him anything, afterall your baby daddy was the reason why your aunt and uncle stopped paying your school fees so he had to take the mantle,

Since you don't love him and he is cool with it coupled with taking care of his son, start life afresh, get a good job and be financially stable, love will come at the right time,

Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
do you think i will live with regrets ?
JovialJune:
Babe do whatever will make you happy abeg, this life is too short and unpredictable for someone to think you owe him anything, afterall your baby daddy was the reason why your aunt and uncle stopped paying your school fees so he had to take the mantle,

Since you don't love him and he is cool with it coupled with taking care of his son, start life afresh, get a good job and be financially stable, love will come at the right time,

Best of luck.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by JovialJune(f): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
kemi1123:
do you think i will live with regrets ?

You won't dear, it's not a must for you to marry the father of your child if you don't love each other, stuffs like this happens and you are not the first, but always make sure you are constantly in touch with your son, that is very important.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Thanks alot for your advise and understanding but i have 1 question please, are you married

You won't dear, it's not a must for you to marry the father of your child if you don't love each other, stuffs like this happens and you are not the first, but always make sure you are constantly in touch with your son, that is very important.[/quote]
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by Olavenza(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2021
yuping:
All because of tribe, someone stood by you did not abandoned you when you need him the most but you are looking for an angel that reside in your village SMH, if you are looking for love you find it but you are too blind to see it.
Whatever you are looking for now is fantasy and fiction which you might never get, but life is gamble shaa anyway, abandoned your baby and take the risk maybe the king of your tribe might introduce is son to you.
And remember when your tribe person treat you badly your uncle and aunt won't be there, its marriage your suffer and enjoy alone in it.

God bless you bro! Many of these women don't really know what they want. They are confused. The poor guy was there for her when her family abandoned her only for her to repay the guy with ungrateful behavior.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by anonymuz(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Look I just still see you can't make a reasonable decision. It's rare for lovers in school to accept a pregnancy let alone having kid and still stood by you through those difficult times. At this junction, go back to him cos 2 months with your uncle now, what have you achieved? Don't let people make decisions for you. Use your #6.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... by kemi1123: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2021
I am not staying with my uncle, but with my elder brother in a one bedroom self contain and i am sleep on the floor with a Mat....
anonymuz:
Look I just still see you can't make a reasonable decision. It's rare for lovers in school to accept a pregnancy let alone having kid and still stood by you through those difficult times. At this junction, go back to him cos 2 months with your uncle now, what have you achieved? Don't let people make decisions for you. Use your #6.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Curvy Girl Is Burna Boy’s Girlfriend (PHOTOS) / How Can I Approach A Girl I Love? / I Need A Virgin Mary Girl ,is There Still Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.