Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial (10769 Views)

Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:18am On Dec 13, 2021
Y
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Godada(m): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2021
tongue
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by DanielPop(m): 6:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Cancel out any politician that propped Buhari to power in 2015. These same politicians supported him to power again in 2019 DESPITE Buhari's numerous failures and incompetence. Those same politicians are now clamoring to take over after Buhari. Hmm. You might as well reward the devil for standing by while his agents visited evil on you! If you support Tinubu or Osinbajo for 2023, you have learnt absolutely nothing but rewarding men who are accomplices to the worst crime ever committed by any government in Nigeria. They cannot be absolved. They did not even speak out and were complicit when their people were being killed by herdsmen in villages and cities across the West. Where were they when Lekki happened? Enough said. If you support these men, karma will surely visit your household and visit on you what you inadvertently visit on others when you support such men to power! My parable - Anyone that supported a rapist and killer to kill and rape people in your community cannot be the solution to your problem! He is the problem!

4 Likes

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Terrier99: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Northern lives are the cheapest in the world and this administration has made it so.

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by target100: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2021
kingsways:
pathetic response as usual

If a bus filled with Nigerian human beings including Children is set ablaze, I expect the president to relocate his headquarters to that place and personally lead the hunt operations until the perpetrators are apprehended; this is what they would do in a sane country. But what we get is that life simply goes on as if nothing happened and this happens over and over again. With all due respect sir, this sort of madness, impunity, and gross incompetence in governance is peculiar to Nigeria.
Btw which sane country are you talking about?? You have a point that he needs to be pro active and secure Nig but pls that irritating line of "in a sane country " should depart from us as Nigerians so that we can proffer a localised solution that will work.
Thanks

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by 4four(m): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2021
But it was peculiar to Nigeria b4 2015
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Terrier99: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
We will prevail over these insecurity. While many are overjoyed when this security problems happen, we know that the collective will of our military to overcome this violence and prayers of good people will see us overcomes this. All those who dance to bloodshed shall surely be visited by evil fortunes and sadness rather than political success.

Buhari has brought shame to even his most ardent supporters. The way Buhari is behaving, it shows there is no will to end this madness and overcome evil.
You can keep saying vague prayers, but deep down in your heart, you know that Buhari is the problem, not even the bandits.
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Coldie(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2021
You want the west to invest in your security system to help you fight insecurity when retired generals from your country are richer than Presidents from the west. Then when the west gives you money and data is released that it was stolen u cover it up and send dss to arrest the journalist who released the information
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Terrier99: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2021
JAMO84:
The same way the previous governments did not understand that, infrastructure development is the foundation for economic development.
Economic development is the best solution to insecurity.
Why are there more criminals in Mushin than VI? You do the math.

You can keep deceiving yourself maybe infrastructural development will stop bandits from killing Northerners like rams.
When you are tired of getting killed, you will speak up.

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by vedaxcool(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2021
Terrier99:

Buhari has brought shame to even his most ardent supporters. The way Buhari is behaving, it shows there is no will to end this madness and overcome evil.
You can keep saying vague prayers, but deep down in your heart, you know that Buhari is the problem, not even the bandits.

Using emotional bigotry as a basis to reason won't get anyone anywhere. You may live I denial that the airforce is not bombing bandits, the army is not killing bandits... that's your choice to make. The reality of the military taken against bandits puts a lie to all these idiotic claims.
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by gbami(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2021
Always remember, you will be in their thoughts and prayers when you get killed because of their poor leader.

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Terrier99: 6:36am On Dec 13, 2021
vedaxcool:

Using emotional bigotry as a basis to reason won't get anyone anywhere. You may live I denial that the airforce is not bombing bandits, the army is not killing bandits... that's your choice to make. The reality of the military taken against bandits puts a lie to all these idiotic claims.

If bandits kill you today, no one cares, Buhari won't even express shock. But if 2 people die in the US, there will be condolences from the President.
Keep insulting me but the truth is that as a Northerner, your life is the cheapest in the country. I didn't make it so, your fellow northerner made it so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2021
See wetin guyman dey cap..
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by INCREDIBLE007(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2021
God have mercy

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by TemmyT002(m): 6:47am On Dec 13, 2021
This reply just shows vividly that these people are just there. They don't know whst they are doing. They don't understand what governance really means.
They are just catching cruise.

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by JaroMan: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2021
JAMO84:
When will daily trust do an editorial about how the wretched northerners are compounding security problem by giving birth to millions of almajiris?

I do not think there's anywhere in the world where you have ready made foot soldiers for violence than northern Nigeria.

While it is ok to drag Buhari for insecurity because it is his job to secure Nigeria, I do not think the northern masses are ready to secure themselves.

I know people in my Company that earn less than 50 thousands monthly, but have 2 wives and 10 children, half of the children are on the streets waiting to be recruited by anyone with food and shelter.

NORTHERN MASSES TOO NEEDS TO LOOK AT THEMSELVES
So far on this thread, you have failed to make sense.
But I will still scroll further to if you will redeem yourself.

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Kingmena: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2021
It's not peculiar but it's becoming much here .
Do you do business, I have a material that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit when you contact me for just a token
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by JAMO84: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2021
JaroMan:

So far on this thread, you have failed to make sense.
But I will still scroll further to if you will redeem yourself.
Unless I say Buhari is hundred percent responsible for all Nigeria's problems, I can not make sense to you.
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by mediainc: 6:55am On Dec 13, 2021
We need decisive action,. actions that will put fear in the hearts of terrorists.
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Arabaincubus: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2021
I hate it when these guys always defend their incompetence by claiming that it is not unique to Nigeria. Can they tell us one thing that is unique to Nigeria? May these type of people never criss cross paths with Nigeria ever again.

Notice how mild the idiot was to responding to his brothers. He would have insulted the others.

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Curious345: 6:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Buhari should be the one talking, and not this twerk
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by israelmao(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2021
Shehu can't be normal till Buhari relieves of his job.

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by osazsky(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2021
meolaniyi:
What brought lPOB into this matter. Is that why this government has consistently unleashing mayhem in Biafra land. The world is not buying your propaganda against IPOB.

Your terror in the SE has exposed you the more
ipop has a leader just like bin ladden their members go abt beheading raping.killing of security men burning of vehicles and station etc is this wat peacefull means in d east.over here in the south peacefull meand going abt doing your normal day to day activities and reading your books.i cant call bandict terrorist for now cuz they dont have a leader so they are criminals and they have no agitation too..ipob just like boko haram who are against western education has agitation and these set of persons put on unifotms not recongnised by a soveign state i hope u have been educated.and stop these your pitty games we know your intentions VIOLENCE
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Brushstrokes20: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2021
I don't expect less! undecided

Satanic govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided

The shithole is on a cliff edge!

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by foreshore(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-violence-not-peculiar-to-nigeria-presidency-responds-to-daily-trust-editorial

They are never too quick to respond to attacks, killings and kidnapping but always quickly respond when someone is tackling them for their irresponsibility

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Leverage2021: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2021
izzou:
Buhari's rail construction seems to be the solution to all our problems.

When faced with insecurity, they will remind us he built rails

When faced with lack of jobs, they will talk about rails

When faced with poverty, they would find a way to smuggle the rail inside

I just don't understand angry
same rail that generate 1bn and cost ₦48bn to maintain
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by adecz: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2021
❌❌❌
Time don dey reach wey we need
to start stoning these people who
continue to challenge our intelligence❗️❗️☹️
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by BelovedofLord: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2021
TODAY'S BUHARI?

Where's the GMB that was elected in, 2015?

Sen. Shehu Sani, needs to assist us ask the CABAL, now please!

Is there anything wrong somewhere, somewhere or somehow?

The "NORTH" is about to let the cat out of the proverbial 'bag'!
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by tuoyoojo(m): 7:11am On Dec 13, 2021
I remember the block votes coming from the North during the last elections

They said it was mai gaskiya or nothing

How market now

Na all of us go suffer am

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Cubeman: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2021
meolaniyi:
What brought lPOB into this matter. Is that why this government has consistently unleashing mayhem in Biafra land. The world is not buying your propaganda against IPOB.

Your terror in the SE has exposed you the more

Northern elites have wrongly indoctrinated Northern indigenes, especially in the area of religion and tribalism. Now that the rooster has come home to crow in the backyard of its owner,they tagged it a national problem.

Now,they brought IPOB into the picture so that they will be able to say that insecurity is a national problem, not an isolated Northern mayhem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosives Abandoned During Civil War Recovered By Police / INEC To Recruit One Million Adhoc Workers For 2019 General Elections / Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.