Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial (10757 Views)

Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Safyqueen: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2021
laiperi:
You cannot cure a sickness or problem without admitting there is any.

This is not the first time Buhari cabinet admit there are problems.

But they cannot solve these problems because they are self inflicted. It is coming home to bite them.

If Buhari is serious, he must appoint people more competent than members of his cabinet. Lopsided appointments from the the North regardless of competence is killing Nigeria.

Please highlights the lopsidedness in his appointments from the north except army chief where he goes by zones though core Southeast were not represented. Is that enough to claim nepotism as planted in people's head by the media?

Buhari is a failure, agreed but not by appointments favouring north. The Yorubas are ones favoured and they are the one driving this government. The Yorubas do copy and paste from US because US is their Messiah, sane and paradise country on earth. They always copy right but to paste squarely is always the problem hence their policies though good but not working. A lawyer as minister for work, housing and power. If Fashola is a Fulani man, hmmm, every news media would have dedicated a page for him everyday and would have regard this only gross misdeed as the epicenter of his failure.
If world bank and IMF want Buhari to tax free oxygen in the air today he will do it except the Yorubas says no which they too dear not say because America will be involved.

The northern elites are not with Buhari hence some kind of sabotage from his predecessors even not just economic sabotage but on security as we are witnessing now.

That's why he will not say a word or went to see things himself in Sokoto but will use that opportunity to attend book launch in Lagos because he dear not turn down Yoruba invitations if not they will threat him with US. Baba no wan go through watin he saw for hospital for London last time.

He is just a failure because he has no mind to deal with the mafians that are behind this insecurities.
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Buhari insensitiveness and nonchalant attitude is forcing me to believe he's no more or his brain is being operated by someone else in the control room

you want to tell me this is the same Buhari thats crying out when BHT are being killed by Gej govt because they're northerners will feel insensitive on the innocent killed and burnt down in North?

the conspiracy of Buhari death is getting real to my senses now, a man that hate corruption couldn't not list those sponsoring terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Aarenaija: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2021
These people are lacking in anything idea. No bra*n n at all.
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:31am On Dec 13, 2021
Safyqueen:

Please highlights the lopsidedness in his appointments from the north except army chief where he goes by zones though core Southeast were not represented. Is that enough to claim nepotism as planted in people's head by the media?

Buhari is a failure, agreed but not by appointments favouring north. The Yorubas are ones favoured and they are the one driving this government. The Yorubas do copy and paste from US because US is their Messiah, sane and paradise country on earth. They always copy right but to paste squarely is always the problem hence their policies though good but not working. A lawyer as minister for work, housing and power. If Fashola is a Fulani man, hmmm, every news media would have dedicated a page for him everyday and would have regard this only gross misdeed as the epicenter of his failure.
If world bank and IMF want Buhari to tax free oxygen in the air today he will do it except the Yorubas says no which they too dear not say because America will be involved.

The northern elites are not with Buhari hence some kind of sabotage from his predecessors even not just economic sabotage but on security as we are witnessing now.

That's why he will not say a word or went to see things himself in Sokoto but will use that opportunity to attend book launch in Lagos because he dear not turn down Yoruba invitations if not they will threat him with US. Baba no wan go through watin he saw for hospital for London last time.

He is just a failure because he has no mind to deal with the mafians that are behind this insecurities.

from the beginning of your gibberish, I know straight down that you don't have sense but I found how dumb you're by not knowing Fashola is no more min of power, since 2019 that appointment was given to one mallam that's now sacked

Yoruba control this govt how? please collect your brain back from the collateral room
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by wallrichy: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2021
An Illiterate full of hates, bigotry and nepotism....that's all Buhari stands for.....it was a terrible disaster voting for an incompetent stupid man full of hates and highly insensitive to the people he's ruling....never saw that anywhere in the world before.....he talks and thinks like a cow.....and always looking demented....imagine such a disaster leading a country of quality people ......Nigeria deserves better and not a senile, castrated illiterate, nepotical element like Buhari... I pray Nigeria remains and not destroyed completely before he leaves in 2023....he's mean and highly determined to kill all the masses......

[b]But in the midst of all these, and like the great Bishop, I am at Peace because I warned those around me that it is foolery to think that an incompetent illiterate will solve your country's problems

kingsways:
pathetic response as usual

If a bus filled with Nigerian human beings including Children is set ablaze, I expect the president to relocate his headquarters to that place and personally lead the hunt operations until the perpetrators are apprehended; this is what they would do in a sane country. But what we get is that life simply goes on as if nothing happened and this happens over and over again. With all due respect sir, this sort of madness, impunity, and gross incompetence in governance is peculiar to Nigeria.

Ironically, it is the same people who shouted 'Sai Baba' who are now at the receiving end of the worst forms of banditry, armed robbery, and kidnapping in the far North. The North Central has had and still has its own share of madness from killer herdsmen and bandits while East of the divide they are fighting for their lives in the hope that somehow they can gain freedom from all of these

But in the midst of all these, and like the great Bishop, I am at Peace because I warned those around me that it is foolery to think that an incompetent illiterate will solve your country's problems

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Idorl: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2021
The government should stop telling us the problem, they told us the have a solution and that is why they were voted in. I don’t know why elderly people can be so incompetent, lie and become very shameless, still they smile about it. It is sad

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by ehiavbhichris: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Even as fake as this government people still drum support for buhari is to tell you how failed our people and politics is, a man that is so illiterate in every standard controlling millions of people what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Kog45(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Walahi eh no go better for this government....violence is not peculiar to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Safyqueen: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

from the beginning of your gibberish, I know straight down that you don't have sense but I found how dumb you're by not knowing Fashola is no more min of power, since 2019 that appointment was given to one mallam that's now sacked

Yoruba control this govt how? please collect your brain back from the collateral room

From your name, I can't discuss with you because a pig invitation to fight in the mud is a home coming to it. Wiifesnatcher indeed.
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by selfmade22: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2021
if u no wan d I e, leave nig matter grin
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by nkwoemeka(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2021
But it has taken to an unprecedented level and worrisome dimensions with no solution forthcoming in the nearest future
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by fkj950ax(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2021
That's why there is no interest in solving it

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by arimahoseloka(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2021
Buhari you have failed!! You are not only a cheat, but a murderous, deceptive ethic and religious bigot, who is ready to spill the entire blood of Nigerians to remain in that seat.

You have absolutely nothing to offer, you are a dull, empty, lawless blood thirsty tyrant that has no regard for rule of law. You have no business in a democratic setting. God willing the ICC is coming for you after your tenure ends. The Blood of all #Endsars victims will speak against you until you are 6 feet under!!

2 Likes

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Festflor: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2021
It's a sad state of affairs that we're living in.
How could our supposed leaders sit in their air-conditioned rooms in the company of women of easy- virtues, rapping gammon while looting the nation dry and sending their families abroad?
Charlatans devoid of empathy and sympathy. You and your generation yet unborn will pay for this carnage.
E no go tey; watch and see!

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by PrinceOfLagos: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Very funny set of people

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Bizibi(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
We will prevail over these insecurity. While many are overjoyed when this security problems happen, we know that the collective will of our military to overcome this violence and prayers of good people will see us overcomes this. All those who dance to bloodshed shall surely be visited by evil fortunes and sadness rather than political success.
political success

Smh

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by BobbieZion(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
We will prevail over these insecurity. While many are overjoyed when this security problems happen, we know that the collective will of our military to overcome this violence and prayers of good people will see us overcomes this. All those who dance to bloodshed shall surely be visited by evil fortunes and sadness rather than political success.

Trash

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by FireTheSun: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2021
izzou:
Buhari's rail construction seems to be the solution to all our problems.

When faced with insecurity, they will remind us he built rails

When faced with lack of jobs, they will talk about rails

When faced with poverty, they would find a way to smuggle the rail inside

I just don't understand angry

It is the Rail that is causing all those problems, including the exorbitant price of Rice and Beans!

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2021
I thought the old fool will ask for the bodies of the burnt victims. Such a sad situation that the Nigerian government has normalized violence. Mannaqgrills, Jamo84, omenka, you are all bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2021
vedaxcool:

Who is overjoyed? Are you talking from a functioning brain? The buhari you worship has been fvcking you in the ass without lube and you are less concerned. Better speak up!

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by lagba04(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2021
but peace is peculiar to other countries. shortsighted leaders. happy to compare your country with countries that are not peaceful, what happened to peaceful countries?

1 Like

Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by aryzgreat: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2021
Arabaincubus:
I hate it when these guys always defend their incompetence by claiming that it is not unique to Nigeria. Can they tell us one thing that is unique to Nigeria? May these type of people never criss cross paths with Nigeria ever again.

Notice how mild the idiot was to responding to his brothers. He would have insulted the others.

As in eh!

The bastard would have rained abuses on igbo leaders, ohaneze, SE Governors etc, if the rejoinder was from sunnewspaper.

Very useless man. Garba and Femi are fools
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2021
Safyqueen:

From your name, I can't discuss with you because a pig invitation to fight in the mud is a home coming to it. Wiifesnatcher indeed.

another gibberish, how will this change the gibberish you cooked up there

your brain need to be formatted
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by TheGift: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-violence-not-peculiar-to-nigeria-presidency-responds-to-daily-trust-editorial

This response in itself proves the Daily Trust’s point that the value of a Human life in Nigeria has drastically reduced under Buhari’s APC government.
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tinubu and co brought this this calamity of a gorvernment on us all. history will not be kind to them. We wil NEVER forget!
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Blackdisciple(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lies Mohammed everywhere
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by bjdon: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
As much as I dislike Buhari, I have to wonder if there is not some form of sabotage going on here. Lets ask ourself why where so many Northern traidiational rulers against Buhari becoming president (According to Bisi Akande)? Could it be becasue they knew that Buhari will not be giving them brown envelops and numerous oil contracts? I think there are elements in the North that are intent on destablizing Buhari's govt. Sadily Buhari himself is such a tribalist he can't see that it is his fellow Northerners that are undermining his govt. I
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Badonasty(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na now una dey talk about employment for the youths....shey na youth wey dey make millions from kidnapping na him you wan find 30k job for
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by themanderon: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
I wish...I just wish these clueless ogres will respond to the collapsing economy the way they quickly respond to criticism.
Re: Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial by Reference(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
themanderon:
I wish...I just wish these clueless ogres will respond to the collapsing economy the way they quickly respond to criticism.

Hmmm.... they say just take a train journey and you will be okay, your personal economy restored.... that the 'trains' are the solution to everything....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Fashola Join PDP Or Will He Overthrow Tinubu In ACN? / Slave Girl Dolapo Osinbanjo Vs Queen Aisha Buhari. / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.