Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) (25006 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Mr Ibu To Daughter: You Are Lucky You Don’t Look Like Me (Video) / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by blowjohn(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
My favorite hip hop artist is Nas.
Favorite hip hop group, mobb deep.
My favorite rock band is U2
Green day, arcade fire, R.E.M, Metallica, the cranberries, the killers, the national, the smashing pumpkins, muse, Coldplay....etc follow.

I listen to artists from the 60s till date.
Got about 60 gig of songs.
I don't like trap music.
That said, I don't have nigerian songs on my playlists.
But I know talent when I see one.
Wande coal is the most talented Nigerian artist of his generation.
Top1 freestylist.

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by gloryfidedesign(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
It hurt at first but last last you go dey alright. don't be angry if some one is moving on it's life and we all have to experience it someday. I feel you Don Jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by adelaja70(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
AfonjaBoston:
This life na turn by turn.
The early bird eats the fattest worm.
Don Baba and Wande cashed out the most while the later was still in Mo hits, him leaving was good riddance cos he had overstayed, was not blowing solo again and market appraisal was low.
Rightfully so he went into oblivion after he left.
Are you sure you know the meaning of Oblivion?

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by Quiny32323: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Dozis:
And when they leave they stop making hits...

Na that I still dey reason oo. From wandering to eminado queen, I no dey talk of d banj. Don baba na legend

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by adelaja70(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
MoneyMustBMade:
He fade away when he left Navin record
Fade? All this small pikin sef.. Go and listen to BABY HELLO

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by dodoatirice: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
DennisEche:
smiley
Nigerian Artistes should stop mixing up been a Musician and Artist management. They fail when they mix up the two which are two different thing.
Where is wande Coal, Where is Dbanj, where is Run town, Where is Ricardo Banks, Where is Koredo Bello, where is Lil Kesh, where is Iyanya,where is Mayorku, where is Tiwa Savage( she even had to release her sex tape to thread, where is Cynthia Morgan etc. stay and grow under a good management

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
He faded away and his Glory departed after he left. He forgot that Don Jazzy was a plus and still a plus to his music career.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Anneka101:
Omo Mushin to the fullest. God can pick anyone call. I remember growing up in Mushin, Oliyide Str to be precise.

Wande stays very close in Alaba Str, nobody wey no fit make am. Baba God pick my call!
their house is now a brothel(ashawo) house .. We have a building we developed at alaba street..
I know their house very well

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by edmaraja: 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
adelaja70:

He faded is different from he stopped making good music. Nobody says wande coal stopped making good music but the fact is that he has faded from the big stage since he left Mavin. He's no longer popular as he used to be back then.

8 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
adelaja70:

guy, not the same, you don't need to announce wande coal before, every where you go from street market to small chops, na hit to hit. Dem no dey tell person say make him go listen to old wande coal, the street no go let you hear words, they almost play am in the church.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by adelaja70(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Wandel coal is a big fool if he had stayed at mavin who for reason wizkid n davido today. Don jazzy was ready to work with is talent. Even dbanj still dey cry till today
Yinmu... Which DBANJ come cry for your house? After the M2M mention the hit babaJ cook for Wande? What's the meaning of Eminado and Dorobuchi? Una too like trashy trash.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by kenzysmith: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
DennisEche:
smiley
Nigerian Artistes should stop mixing up been a Musician and Artist management. They fail when they mix up the two which are two different thing.
Where is wande Coal, Where is Dbanj, where is Run town, Where is Ricardo Banks, Where is Koredo Bello, where is Lil Kesh, where is Iyanya,where is Mayorku, where is Tiwa Savage( she even had to release her sex tape to thread, where is Cynthia Morgan etc. stay and grow under a good management
dbanj own pain me pass i wish can drop is ego and go bck to don jazzy but pride wont make him to

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by sageb: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ololufe o ye ma lo
E mo mi mo fe mi aye mi
In sickness in health
For richer for poorer
Would you be my friend
Would you bear my children" Ololufe by wande coal
Wande coal is a great singer
Wande coal was the lead vocalist in Mohits those days.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by AfonjaBoston: 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
adelaja70:

Are you sure you know the meaning of Oblivion?

Why dont you tell me sir?
Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by adelaja70(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
edmaraja:

He faded is different from he stopped making good music. Nobody says wande coal stopped making good music but the fact is that he has faded from the big stage since he left Mavin. He's no longer popular as he used to be back then.
No king dey reign forever my brother.... Where is Prince? Baba J brother.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by kenzysmith: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
adelaja70:

Yinmu... Which DBANJ come cry for your house? After the M2M mention the hit babaJ cook for Wande? What's the meaning of Eminado and Dorobuchi? Una too like trashy trash.
buddybag was d biggest song 2012

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
DennisEche:
smiley

Dem no go hear because dem wan pack all the money because dem think say artist management dey easy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by kingthreat(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Na Wande Coal e pain pass. That guy desparate so tey him blend frat as old man
Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by adelaja70(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
dbanj own pain me pass i wish can drop is ego and go bck to don jazzy but pride wont make him to
God forbid.... Where is Dr Sid and Prince?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by LostMyZeal(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Lies.
Made In Lagos is the best album to come out of this country.
Big Wiz is the boss.

Made in Lagos keh

That overrated piece of shii

You must be high on used menstrual pad

9 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by edmaraja: 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
adelaja70:

No king dey reign forever my brother.... Where is Prince? Baba J brother.
The prince was never as big as wande coal. Wande coal was one of the biggest guys in the industry back then, almost every of his song was a certified hit. you can't be comparing him to the prince that had only one or two hit songs.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by adelaja70(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
edmaraja:

The prince was never as big as wande coal. Wande coal was one of the biggest guys in the industry back then, almost every of his song was a certified hit. you can't be comparing him to the prince that had only one or two hit songs.
What I'm saying is that he should continue with Prince and Dr Sid, since they are still with him.
Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by Omniman(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
Anneka101:
Omo Mushin to the fullest. God can pick anyone call. I remember growing up in Mushin, Oliyide Str to be precise.

Wande stays very close in Alaba Str, nobody wey no fit make am. Baba God pick my call!

Mushin is a scary neighborhood. You must be brave
Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by ModelLook(m): 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
When an Asset leaves your company, you feel it. That's what happened here.

But I wish he didn't leave.

We don't hear of Wande Coal again like before.

May we not walk out of our place of destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by Yomit71(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
Wandel coal is a big fool if he had stayed at mavin who for reason wizkid n davido today. Don jazzy was ready to work with is talent. Even dbanj still dey cry till today
you're senseless and bias
Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by nairaman66(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Lies.
Made In Lagos is the best album to come out of this country.
Big Wiz is the boss.

Grass2Grace- 2Face
Talk about it- MI
Gongu’aso- 9ice
C.E.O- Dagrin

There are more than 20 albums that beat that nonsense recent wiz kid album.

15 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by grandstar(m): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mood11:
Don Baba J!
Two years ago when I was in Mushin
All of them dey yimu yimu ehn
Ni si moti lowo mo classy
Omo Malo binu binu
come follow me spend my money
MO ni malo binu binu
come follow me spend my....
Make you follow me bumper to bumper!

When I start make you start
When I stop make you stop
Make you follow me bumper to bumper!

That year,Wande Coal and Don Baba made magic.

That song blew 2009

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by Starz825(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
chloride6:
Produced the best album in the history of this country.

M2M
you right boss
infact year 2009 brought a lot of joy to music lovers
9ice
wande coal
psquare
2face
Lt sound sultan
deebee
Djzeez
e.t.c

10 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) by grandstar(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
DennisEche:
smiley

They all died out.

20% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy To Celebrate 38th Birthday With 20 Fans / Toyin Aimakhu Goes Bald For A Movie (Photo) / Iyanya Looks Bleached In New Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.