Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her (46248 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by PrinceMajestic: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2021
Never heard of him
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by HaykynLibra: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2021
because of Cuppy now, I am hearing Fredo 4 d first time
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Tremple8v: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2021
Fry dodo , me self never hear about U oo. Abeg no vex , frydodo who are U
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Philanderboy(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2021
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!

White don care about Black, I just dey laugh when dem go talk sey wizkid, davido, and Burnaboy. Sell out 02 Arena or Ndigo, Omo na USA musician wey they for the guests artist (Musicians) make ppu buy ticket.

Dey gat no thought for them all

Modified

They sometimes appreciate them like that essence now for wizkid, dey just see am sey dis guy dey try finish....

Justin Bieber

Featured WizKid and Burnaboy, even one south American artist, all this thing is to create awareness to their ppu like network marketer for africa and Spanish south America.

De only music oyinbo like na cultural music, I mean it native song, dance, drum, and dress, that's why dem like Angelina kidjo,and Awilo logomba etc.

Nothing like Afro beat.

Weed master
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2021
The same way I haven't heard of him. What's his name again?
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Revolva(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2021
The two of Dem are not relevant
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Tboymessiah(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Philanderboy:
Weed master

Thank you, ur fada dey here with me dey enjoy the weed
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2021
Ion even know both of them
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2021
Motivation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by VEHINTOLAR: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2021
I love you Cuppy;you're sweet but I must be very frank with you. The only thing that's popular about you is that name "Otedola" ! Sorry girl,but na true yarn !
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2021
She needs to lose weight
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by IbileIfe: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

One thing I love about this dj cuppy of a baby girl is the fact she loves playing alot...she like play play well well

I love women that plays alot...it turns me on naturally

that is why I still miss one of my baby girl till now...she graduated in 2019...and she have to leave Benin to osun state.....she can play for Africa....
Players love babes who can play with no strings attached.
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by kingsceemark(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2021
But maka why this small girl come look local (mgbeke) like this naw? Even with all the money around her

Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by kingthreat(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2021
I dont know any song by DJ Cuppy. We just know she's Otedola's daughter.
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Jaqenhghar: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2021
thesicilian:
Who's she by the way
Someone who doesnt know you either

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Jaqenhghar: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2021
kingsceemark:
But maka why this small girl come look local (mgbeke) like this naw? Even with all the money around her
She is still out of your league
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Jaqenhghar: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
I love you Cuppy;you're sweet but I must be very frank with you. The only thing that's popular about you is that name "Otedola" ! Sorry girl,but na true yarn !
At least you know her. Does she know you?
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Jaqenhghar: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2021
Revolva:
The two of Dem are not relevant
But they are relevant enough for you to take time out to discuss about.
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by kingsceemark(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

She is still out of your league

Aboki Afonja skull miner, I'm not talking to you
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Onucs(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2021
Becos say u get luck jam upcoming for white man land, boom! him become ur favorite rapper

Ahbeg, na who Sabi this upcoming ahbi na only me no Sabi am?

Even the cuppy sef, e be like say I no too know her fah.
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Jaqenhghar: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2021
kingsceemark:

Aboki Afonja skull miner, I'm not talking to you

Maybe you think I mined your father's skull. Sorry it wasn't me.
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by StreetFight: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2021
emmabest2000:
Make Ee no work harder enter the oza room with him

This DJ Cuppy will end up as a frustrated Baby Mama the way she is jumping at every man she sees.
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by peppermint7(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2021
embarassedko
iCauseTrouble:
If not for the billionaire status of her dad, most Nigerians won't know her
Why your papa been no follow hustle make dem sabi you
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by ugotaya: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Davido Ex.Baby Mama Chioma Giving Us Assurance From Dubai.�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOM555bu_W8
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by ALISMILE(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2021
This one problem is just to be famous, to be a public figure (something I don't want even if offered $1t)
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Carparts888(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2021
Your both not popular though
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by foreshore(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2021
thesicilian:

While you brush up on your figures of speech, if you were ever taught in the first place.

E pain am sad
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Revolva(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

But they are relevant enough for you to take time out to discuss about.

Truth must be bitter ...even dj cuppy upon all her billionare family connect she no even de as big ...she is a B list artist ...na money de help her if u no no u must know ....as for dat rapper I don't even know him
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 13, 2021
emmabest2000:
Make Ee no work harder enter the oza room with him
put it inside harder harder ooh ash.
Re: Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her by seunfape(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Both of them are no where to be find both on the earth and in music industry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Visits Olamide, Asake & DJ Enimony In Dubai (Photos) / Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.