Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video (4081 Views)

Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) / Lesbian Couple Assaulted On London Bus After They Were Seen Kissing (Photo) / Two Little Boys Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 3:35am On Dec 13, 2021
Video of two little kids, male and female, kissing in school is trending online. The little kids were seen in school uniform, behind their class room kissing and romancing.
While some commenters experienced disappointment of their parents, some blamed their school teachers, other laughed about it, claiming it's not a new thing.

Watch the video here;
https://youtube.com/shorts/6FYQkI-mBAQ?feature=share

What do you think

Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by ahnie: 3:47am On Dec 13, 2021
O ma se o
The truth is these generation of kids are far smarter than us.it takes the grace of angel Gabriel to raise an upright kid.

8 Likes

Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 3:55am On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:
O ma se o
The truth is these generation of kids are far smarter than us.it takes the grace of angel Gabriel to raise an upright kid.
Is this your first time seeing something like these. Even in primary and secondary schools, we experienced such. Those children caught their parents doing it, or watched it in movies. God didn't create man to be perfect.
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by ahnie: 3:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Yes my first time seeing Todd's this age doing these shiits.[quote author=Viraltrends123 post=108447911]Is this your first time seeing something like these. Even in primary and secondary schools, we experienced such. Those children caught their parents doing it, or watched it in movies. God didn't create man to be perfect.[/quote
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by TarOrfeeek: 4:00am On Dec 13, 2021
angry

If I was OP or whoever captured this

I'll jump that fence.
Dish the two of them heavy konks to format that demonic file inside their small memory.

5 Likes

Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Karlovych: 4:48am On Dec 13, 2021
embarassed Well I blame their parents for this, where did they learn it from?
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Laggafin: 4:52am On Dec 13, 2021
The parents of this kids should be castrated.. cause obviously they were doing all sorts in front of dis children wit reckless abandon
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Tokskob2008: 5:05am On Dec 13, 2021
Laggafin:
The parents of this kids should be castrated.. cause obviously they were doing all sorts in front of dis children wit reckless abandon
Funny thing is their parents will argue and fight you that it isn't possible for their kids to do such, some people are not just fit to be parents.

I'm guessing you haven't watched the one a girl of maybe 7/8 years was twerking seductively while her mother was recording her,even Janemeena no do pass the small girl. So many disgusting stuffs online this days and it will only get worse.

1 Like

Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by boman2014: 6:04am On Dec 13, 2021
See wahala
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Kriss216: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:
O ma se o
I started kissing at a younger age. Phone was not rampant then.
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by ahnie: 6:57am On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

I started kissing at a younger age. Phone was not rampant then.
Anything is possible with you.

2 Likes

Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Kriss216: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:

Anything is possible with you.
Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Viraltrends123: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
angry

If I was OP or whoever captured this

I'll jump that fence.
Dish the two of them heavy konks to format that demonic file inside their small memory.

You will give yourself hypertension because of someone else's children, it's just like to prostitute den, to be konking prostitute, in order to format demons from their head. Just, move, train your children not to be bad, you can't go out training other people's children, where will you start sef
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by ahnie: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Thanks for the compliment.
You're welcome.
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 13, 2021
They are practicing what their mon and dad do in their present.
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by FahBuLous: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Please get hold of this two left legs and flog rubbish out of their heads...

What's this one na?? angry angry
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Prolificgiant(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2021
Their parents have failed,when u meet ur wife in d prensence of ur kids nd say dey dont no anything,this is what u get .lets take care of all ur cleanings and fumigation this december at a pocket friendly price
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by mocipe: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2021
When I was teaching in a certain nursery school, I had this pupil I liked so much. I normally handle two classes close to each other.
When I'm done with one class, I will give them class work and then go for the other class to teach.
This my favorite pupil will always remind me to ask the class to headdress.
One day, after I have asked them to headdress, I noticed that my guy will use that opportunity to finger a female pupil.
Omo, see beating. And in all the beating, my guy did not raise his voice because his house shared fence with the school.
These pupils need to be close watched. The modern world is sinking in them way too fast that one can ever imagine.
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2021
Everywhere don spoil
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Prime4life(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2021
Don't blame the parents, we were born into this world with sin. no one thought those kids,they already knew what they are doing is bad but just decide to do it.
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by FuckDModz: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Little girls spoiling innocent boys since time immemorial. What a pity!
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
They are doing rehearsal
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Imustnottalk: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
We don pass like this for our time no be new thing .mummy and daddy grin
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by JustStupidity: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hypocrites! U People should allow them after all u guys do worst at the back
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Mide1data: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
HOLY SHIT

I have the full video on my sis phone. I don't think it is in 9ja.
Well 4 me, kissing is not bad as long as they respect the age of consent. But doing it in secret is the worst.
Feel free to hit the Like button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by greatbuc(m): 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Maa la maa la 'be licking it'. Those were the words I heard from a 7 year old girl to her 4 year old brother... In a village with bad network. I ran across the palour to see the glorious candy that deserved special savoring. To my greatest wawu, a little boy giving head. Me wey na mommy and daddy I do and my aunties still reported me.. I carried my two left leg to their house sharp. Like an overzealous rookie reporter, I dotted my I's and crossed my T's. Terms and conditions applied. The result was noise of jubilation throughout the day for the aspiring p0*n Sters. Their tears of joy gave me hope in humanity. That was the day I learnt more about adulthood and responsibility even in the face of been called amebo. Toast to the future of the roasted children.
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by greatbuc(m): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Maa la maa la
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Johnnyboy6757(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Viraltrends123:
Video of two little kids, male and female, kissing in school is trending online. The little kids were seen in school uniform, behind their class room kissing and romancing.
While some commenters experienced disappointment of their parents, some blamed their school teachers, other laughed about it, claiming it's not a new thing.

Watch the video here;
https://youtube.com/shorts/6FYQkI-mBAQ?feature=share

What do you think
instead of the person to call them to order, correct them in the biblical manner by not sparing the rod, his was busy videoing the so that he will have what to say. Shame on you
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Jidemoo: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
E don be for this current generation
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by superCleanworks(m): 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
when you let them watch EVERYTHING on the internet

and why is this in crime section?
Re: Two Little Kids Seen Kissing Behind School Classes. Photos And Video by Bastard1stborn: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bad sharp guy, he even cleaned his mouth.

Nice one bro!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. / Fraud Alert: Mall2288.com Is A Scam / Pastor Deflowers House Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.