Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. (4051 Views)

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Picture Of Yahoo Plus Boys Doing Their Rituals Beware. / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Angrygoat: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
If care is not taken,u will die of food poisoning, spiritual death, car accident spiritual death. You stupid lazy youths should shun anything called rituals for yahoo. You won't live to tell the story,within a year,you are dead and gone. Stupid youths who can't hustle with their sweat because of tokunbo v3nza,es,IS,c300,u will all die miserable death. Kindly visit tiktok today,so many r.i.p from useless youths who couldn't wait. Stop doing yahoo plus. Its deadly.and u will still die within months, could be 18 months. Your time to die starts the very day u went real diabolical. Stop rituals,don't do it.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by adeoyekay(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Warning!!!!

But don't threaten them with death. There are ways you can caution them for their devilish acts than using death as a caution. Even the so called Yahoo plus have story to tell, rather preach repentance to them.

May God bless our souls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by elonmuskbaby: 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
grin

They'll soon come here and attack you.them plenty for this Forum grin

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by BigYash: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
I hear of one when waste his baby mama yesterday,use accident cover up. You know say ur guy dey plus,you still dey form love follow am.. When e go set.. You go understand say na devil you dey love..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Angrygoat: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yahoo or normal yahoo is no more easy,so in order to meet up wince ASUU has been on strike for months,it's plus plus plus. From age 18 to 35years. Stop rituals for yahoo,that herbalist will still kill u Las Las. He will kill u spiritually before the physical happens. Stop rituals be content with what u have
If yahoo didn't pay u,find something else doing
A lot of walking corpse driving venza and ES, they dje everyday. Once the leave club or lounge at mid night,its over. Stop rituals. U won't live max of 2years
2years might look far to you,but 1 year max,u dead.

5 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by omokab: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
adeoyekay:
Warning!!!!

But don't threaten them with death. There are ways you can caution them for their devilish acts than using death as a caution. Even the so called Yahoo plus have story to tell, rather preach repentance to them.

May God bless our souls.
they don't have any story to tell. What story would a boy of 15 tell that will encourage him to be doing yahoo? What has he done to help himself and the country . schooling NO,handwork No.They deserve to die miserable death except if they repent.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Snitch24(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rubbish
Our federal government is busy developing another country
Na Yahoo boy matter you dey Carry put for head
Go get your PVC bro

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Angrygoat: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2022
Odeh. U must be one
Snitch24:
Rubbish
Our federal government is busy developing another country
Na Yahoo boy matter you dey Carry put for head
Go get your PVC bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by imagrg(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
They are the worst criminal elements.

The Law seems to be silent on them.

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by OVB123: 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Snitch24:
Rubbish Our federal government is busy developing another country Na Yahoo boy matter you dey Carry put for head Go get your PVC bro
One spoted here.

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Madmazel99(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
My own theory about these young guys having accidents are boiled down to 3 things.

1) Most of them don't know how to drive. They don't know traffic rules and can't even read road signs. Most just buy car and start driving.

2) Most of them are crack heads. They are mostly high on drugs most times. Imagine driving around high on drugs.

3) Alcohol is their second diet after food. Some of these deadly accidents happen after they just left clubs or bars.

It might not be entirely Juju after all, it might be them living a reckless life style.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by PapaNnamdi: 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Madmazel99:
My own theory about these young guys having accidents are boiled down to 3 things.

1) Most of them don't know how to drive. They don't know traffic rules and can't even read road signs. Most just buy car and start driving.

2) Most of them are crack heads. They are mostly high on drugs most times. Imagine driving around high on drugs.

3) Alcohol is their second diet after food. Some of these deadly accidents happen after they just left clubs or bars.

It might not be entirely Juju after all, it might be them living a reckless life style.

u don't knw what u r saying...

they made a pact with a god using their souls, or someone else (in cases where someone they use gets mad or dies mysteriously).. it's like the terms and conditions we skip to read before using a product.. the herbalist is the lawyer...
if they agree, the spirit can posses a foreigner or one accessible to offer them wealth in return for the bargained soul..

say what you know bros

4 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Madmazel99(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

they made a pact with a god using their souls, or someone else (in cases where someone they use gets mad or dies mysteriously).. it's like the terms and conditions we skip to read before using a product.. the herbalist is the lawyer...
if they agree, the spirit can posses a foreigner or one accessible to offer them wealth in return for the bargained soul..

say what you know bros
what's it with nairaland people and insult? If you want to counter my theories, I'm not against that. Do it in a polite way. Because the forum is faceless doesn't mean you should insult anyone not on same page with your opinion.

4 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
BigYash:
I hear of one when waste his baby mama yesterday,use accident cover up. You know say ur guy dey plus,you still dey form love follow am.. When e go set.. You go understand say na devil you dey love..
any link to the story.
Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Graceunlimitedd(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Madmazel99:

and over excitedness.
one almost knocked me down in Delta state, celebrating his new car in high spirits after hitting from clients

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Goodbadbowy419: 4:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Angrygoat:
Odeh. U must be one
Go get your pvc
Stop being a fo*l
Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Goodbadbowy419: 4:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Madmazel99:

You nailed it bro
Op don’t know that, not everything be juju for yahoo. If you don’t know go and learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Goodbadbowy419: 4:12am On Sep 06, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

say what you know bros

You’re the ignorant here lol
Yahoo is different from ritualistic

1 Like

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by PapaNnamdi: 6:21am On Sep 06, 2022
Goodbadbowy419:

You’re the ignorant here lol Yahoo is different from ritualistic
you obviously have not seen things, u are probably a secondary sch student

5 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by PapaNnamdi: 6:23am On Sep 06, 2022
Madmazel99:
what's it with nairaland people and insult? If you want to counter my theories, I'm not against that. Do it in a polite way. Because the forum is faceless doesn't mean you should insult anyone not on same page with your opinion.

you don't knw what you are saying is not an insult,

change your perspective

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Goodbadbowy419: 7:32am On Sep 06, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

you obviously have not seen things, u are probably a secondary sch student
Lol grin you don’t know me
I won’t say anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Angel55555(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2022
Madmazel99:

You're absolutely right sir. Most drink and drive, they don't learn driving properly etc. Nothing spiritual about it.

5 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by YeePeyHaa: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2022
Will they listen to you?

It is the stubborn fly that follows the corpse to the grave

You cant save the unsaveable mate!

Even if you shout from now till eternity, those who won't hear won't hear

It is well

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by YeePeyHaa: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2022
And another major problem we are not talking about is unemployment and success from hardwork.

Many youths that take to yahoo, it not that they are happy before they start doing yahoo it's because they don't have option that's why
Our government needs to do something about it because if they don't, we will be loosing our young ones to evil and crime. Govt. Needs to provide enabling environment for small businesses and companies to thrive.
Now one dollar is N700, our economy has been bastardized. No jobs, before you get a job, either they sleep with you as a lady or they ask you to join their cult as a man or pay N500k or N1m to get the job

Those are some of the things causing those problems that we are not talking about. To cut a tree cut the root not the shoot.

On the contrary

To the youths, because you don't get job doesn't mean you should take to crime and evil. Being idle is not an excuse to be perpetrating crime. You can still find something you can do.

Water wey man go drink no go pass am.
If you do charm for money ritual, three things are likely 1. You get the money 2. You run mad 3 You die.
And the funny thing about money is that the amount of money you will spend in your life is proportional to the years you will live on earth, if you have collected every thing from the devil, and there is no more money left for you to spend in this world, that why many of them end up dead SUDDENLY or run mad SUDDENLY.

AND what most of them don't know that it's not everybody that has destiny of being rich with God, some CAN NEVER become rich in there life even if they kill everybody in their village.
But most don't know, because their friend is rich they think they too can do what their friend did to become rich forgetting we have different destinies.

Even our fingerprints are not the same. Even if you are a twin and your twin brother and you have the same DNA,
YOU BOTH WONT HAVE THE SAME FINGERPRINT.

That's the great work of God The Almighty.

One Imam was talking about wealth one day and he said :" if you are running from your wealth the way you are running away from death, then your wealth too will be looking for you the way that death is looking for everyone of us"

#ITISWELL!

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Angrygoat: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
Don't do yahoo plus because of cla,glk,IS and all. U will still die. If u do t die while In Nigeria,u will die abroad.u see that buried animal that they buried inside calabash,that rotten shit. Will kill u
Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Explorerx(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Angrygoat:
If care is not taken,u will die of food poisoning, spiritual death, car accident spiritual death. You stupid lazy youths should shun anything called rituals for yahoo. You won't live to tell the story,within a year,you are dead and gone. Stupid youths who can't hustle with their sweat because of tokunbo v3nza,es,IS,c300,u will all die miserable death. Kindly visit tiktok today,so many r.i.p from useless youths who couldn't wait. Stop doing yahoo plus. Its deadly.and u will still die.
Thunder fire your wretched father and your mama
Idiot create work for them na
Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Angrygoat: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
U will still die if you did yahoo plus
Explorerx:

Thunder fire your wretched father and your mama
Idiot create work for them na

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Explorerx(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
Angrygoat:
U will still die of you did yahoo plus
Mumu
Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by shagasha: 6:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Madmazel99:

I guess It's still the same thing that's being said.

'he whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad'

They have made themselves vulnerable to the devil so he can use them the way he likes. They are now open to drunkenness, over highness, over excitement, womanising and most of all GREED

7 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Angrygoat:
Yahoo or normal yahoo is no more easy,so in order to meet up wince ASUU has been on strike for months,it's plus plus plus. From age 18 to 35years. Stop rituals for yahoo,that herbalist will still kill u Las Las. He will kill u spiritually before the physical happens. Stop rituals be content with what u have
If yahoo didn't pay u,find something else doing
A lot of walking corpse driving venza and ES, they dje everyday. Once the leave club or lounge at mid night,its over. Stop rituals. U won't live max of 2years
2years might look far to you,but 1 year max,u dead.

My cousins wey plus never die o�
Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Angrygoat: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Some na everlasting madness,some na die and the die nor get part 2. Nor just do plus,u will still die. Maximum death sure accident,poison,or sleep nor wake up.
Tunechi112:

My cousins wey plus never die o�

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Angrygoat:
Some na everlasting madness,some na die and the die nor get part 2. Nor just do plus,u will still die. Maximum death sure accident,poison,or sleep nor wake up.

Hmmmm...inside life, maybe e dey take time for Dem to see repercussions

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Fondled My Breasts, Confused Me To Open My Legs – Says Girl, 16 / Love / Iniubong Umoren's killer,Frank Akpan allegedly commits suicide in Police custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.