Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Once I Was A Chicken: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Once I Was A Chicken: (940 Views)

Help Me Thank God..i Was Attack Last Nite By Two Unknown Monsters [pic] / Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) / If I Was President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once I Was A Chicken: by Chiori(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2007
A man whose name was Okorie got coverted to the Hellenistic Church, was baptized in this manner: He was dipped thrice in water and told, "Once you were Okorie, now you are Athanasius." The Priest then admonished him not to eat meat again, but could eat fish.

One morning the Priest paid him a surprise visit and found him munching on chicken. He asked him, "Athanasius, why are you eating chicken?" To which he replied, "No it is not chicken; it is fish. I dipped it three times in oil and christened it fish."
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by ikamefa(f): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2007
Chiori:

A man whose name was Okorie got coverted to the Hellenistic Church, was baptized in this manner: He was dipped thrice in water and told, "Once you were Okorie, now you are Athanasius." The Priest then admonished him not to eat meat again, but could eat fish.

One morning the Priest paid him a surprise visit and found him munching on chicken. He asked him, "Athanasius, why are you eating chicken?" To which he replied, "No it is not chicken; i[b]t is fish. I dipped it three times in oil and christened it fish.[/b]"

" grin " LMAO love it
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by rasulua(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2007
Lol
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by iice(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2007
grin grin
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by clemcykul(f): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2007
hee hee hee!! grin thats a cool cool one
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by CrazyMan(m): 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2007
Cool
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by Chiori(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2007
A little boy who used to be afraid of dark places was asked by his Mom one night to get the broom from the cellar. He got to the door and stopped there, looking inside. The mother senses his fear and, concerned to make him overcome it, advises him, "Son, you go in there, Jesus is everywhere and with you." So the young guy asks back, "Are you sure he is in the cellar?" "Of course, he is there." So the young lad calls out, "Jesus, if you are there, please just get the broom out here for me."
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by mimiko(f): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2007
oh mu gosh kids cheesy
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by jmkbond(f): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2008
mimiko:

oh mu gosh kids cheesy
sure say no b u
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by Nella(f): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2008
Chiori:

One morning the Priest paid him a surprise visit and found him munching on chicken. He asked him, "Athanasius, why are you eating chicken?" To which he replied, "No it is not chicken; it is fish. I dipped it three times in oil and christened it fish."

grin grin grin
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by MrInfo1(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2008
Am hungry o
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by Gabry(f): 1:02am On Sep 23, 2008
Come we go eat Mc Donalds. I have enough of Suji
Re: Once I Was A Chicken: by MrInfo1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2008
Wch1 b suji?

(1) (Reply)

A Thief And A Fool / An Opportunist's Tale / Oya Laugh With Blacksta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.