Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists (16351 Views)

Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt / El-Rufai Urges To FG Declare Bandits As Terrorists / Declare Bandits As Terrorists, Senate Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by LLiKYekoba: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
FG has really done well by making BH, Bandits & IPOB as a terriorist group. Na God saves the Igbohos and his group that was quickly tamed by South-West Elders and Governors.

Dumboharii alias FG, na your god, na him create everyone for your miserable lineage. Mugu. grin
Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by countryman13: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
*Says move will cut funding for violent groups

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/12/13/fg-calls-on-western-allies-to-declare-bandits-boko-haram-ipob-as-terrorists/
Ohhhhhhhhhh declaring them as terrorist now will no longer b an attack on d north? Ur oga(bubu) said an attack on BH by GEJ govt is an attack on d so as to reduce d population of d north. Una day just break abi. It shall not b well wt u n ur generations to come n even dt ur deaf n dumb boss. Akuya banza

1 Like

Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by LLiKYekoba: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
congratulations to omenkalives
he's going to become a father

If the child is not bald headed like his father. He should ask for a DNA. grin
Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by flamingREED(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
SwissMass:
I heard all igbos are members of IPOB either active, passive, publicly or hiding

Nearly all Igbos have become their members without having ever been their members.

2 Likes

Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

If the child is not bald headed like his father. He should ask for a DNA. grin
stop insulting my boyfriend omenkalives or I'll tell gbegile boys for you angry
Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by LLiKYekoba: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tingotoe:
IPOB is 100% a terrorist organization

In your muslim allakaboom skull.

Western christian nations know better. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by thinkmoney(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kenn55:

Guy, bandits are fulani herdsmen. They are already designated as the 4th brutal terror organization in the world. The word bandit is just to confuse the international community but they are not fooled.

Do you guys realize that almost all countries have embassies in Nigeria and they see firsthand what is happening here?

The international community does not need permission or convincing of a government to declare an organization a terror group. If they find Ipob to be a terror group, they would have designated them since. Did they consult Nigeria to declare fulani herdsmen as terrorists years ago?
That is why I earlier asked (begged) that u should stop making unsubstantiated theories and assertions. Boko Aram has very much been recognized and blacklisted, but u can't say this of bandits/killer herdsmen. I will show u an image of what u will likely see on the internet. Please deal in facts. Boko Aram has been recognized internationally, but killer herdsmen like IPOB are yet to get such recognition. Or post here where u are getting ur information from.
Let's deal only in facts please.

Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by walteriyke: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Craw craw fg
Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by hammer567: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
BOKO HARAM AND BANDITS YES BUT IPOB IS A BIG NO.

IPOB CLEARLY ARE NOT ERRORIST, THEY ARE ONLY DEFENDING THEIR LIVES AND RIGHTS.

1 Like

Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by Kenn55: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
thinkmoney:

That is why I earlier asked (begged) that u should stop making unsubstantiated theories and assertions. Boko Aram has very much been recognized and blacklisted, but u can't say this of bandits/killer herdsmen. I will show u an image of what u will likely see on the internet. Please deal in facts. Boko Aram has been recognized internationally, but killer herdsmen like IPOB are yet to get such recognition. Or post here where u are getting ur information from.
Let's deal only in facts please.

I think you are mistaking the different nomenclature intentionally created to muddy the waters. Bandits/killer herdsmen are the same as Fulani extremists identified in what you attached.
The international community won't name bandits as terrorists because what we call bandits are fulani extremists that were already classified as terrorists.
The federal government intentionally used the word Bandit to shield fulani extremists which are the killer herdsmen terrorizing the people.

Anyway, don't fall for this, the government knows what they are doing. Their target is for the world to add IPOB to that list. Unfortunately for them, the world can separate facts from propaganda.
Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by thinkmoney(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kenn55:

I think you are mistaking the different nomenclature intentionally created to muddy the waters. Bandits/killer herdsmen are the same as Fulani extremists identified in what you attached.
The international community won't name bandits as terrorists because what we call bandits are fulani extremists that were already classified as terrorists.
The federal government intentionally used the word Bandit to shield fulani extremists which are the killer herdsmen terrorizing the people.

Anyway, don't fall for this, the government knows what they are doing. Their target is for the world to add IPOB to that list. Unfortunately for them, the world can separate facts from propaganda.
I agree with u about the nomenclature. U are calm in the way u talk. I want u to add honesty to ur matured calmness. IPOB has been using terrorism in their agitation, so much that they have changed the security narrative in the south east.
I am an igboman. I was in my hometown about 4months ago
Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by Tingotoe: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

[s]In your muslim allakaboom skull.

Western christian nations know better[/s]
Shatap there! All that matters is IPOB officially has been declared a terrorist organization in Nigeria and that's all that matters. That terrorist monkey in captivity i our zoo cage will rot in our zoo cell
Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by Kenn55: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
thinkmoney:

I agree with u about the nomenclature. U are calm in the way u talk. I want u to add honesty to ur matured calmness. IPOB has been using terrorism in their agitation, so much that they have changed the security narrative in the south east.
I am an igboman. I was in my hometown about 4months ago

Make no mistake, I'm not supporting IPOB but if the government think they can give a dog a bad name in order to hang it will work with the international community, they will be disappointed.
They need to find another strategy to deal with the IPOB issue. Trying to join them with "Bandits" won't fly outside Nigeria. It could work in Nigeria but not outside.
Who knows if the government is behind the security issues in the east in order to rob them on IPOB. Anything can happen ooo. Don't bet ya life on it oooo

1 Like

Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by LLiKYekoba: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Tingotoe:
Shatap there! All that matters is IPOB officially has been declared a terrorist organization in Nigeria and that's all that matters. That terrorist monkey in captivity i our zoo cage will rot in our zoo cell

E pain your muslim skull as I hammer am seriously. grin

God punish your rotten teeth. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by thinkmoney(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kenn55:

Make no mistake, I'm not supporting IPOB but if the government think they can give a dog a bad name in order to hang it will work with the international community, they will be disappointed.
They need to find another strategy to deal with the IPOB issue. Trying to join them with "Bandits" won't fly outside Nigeria. It could work in Nigeria but not outside.
Who knows if the government is behind the security issues in the east in order to rob them on IPOB. Anything can happen ooo. Don't bet ya life on it oooo
Ok...its been a pleasure really
Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by Tingotoe: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

E pain your muslim skull as I hammer am seriously. grin

God punish your rotten teeth. grin
Bloody IPOB terrorist, We will get you and eliminate you
Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by IGBOSON1: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Allsouls:
This is just a mere propergandar by FG to push Western countries against Ipob & not for fulani herdsmen baptized as bandits to be tagged terrorist.

If they are serious what stops FG from proscribing (fulani herdsmen baptized as bandits) them & tag them Terrorist.
Even till few weeks ago, liar Muhammed & Femi Adesina are still defending them, as just mere criminals.
But they will be disappointed because Western world understand what exactly is going on in Nigeria.

You’re spot on!

Forget the adding of bandits and the bokos (who the west have already categorised as terrorists anyway....together with the Fulani herdsmen)....IPOB is their main target! wink
Re: FG Calls On Western Allies To Declare Bandits, Boko Haram And IPOB As Terrorists by LLiKYekoba: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Tingotoe:
Bloody IPOB terrorist, We will get you and eliminate you

Thunder fire that you hopeless muslim abokkey skull right there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why There Aren't Many South Westerners In The East (pictures) / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. / Ambode’s Inaugural Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.