Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome (8898 Views)

Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad / Hushpuppi Was Behing MMM Scam, See Proves From Nigerian Citizens / Police Arrest Notorious Cult Members Who Shot Innocent Citizens In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Chimeluv(f): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2021
Until we start dealing with corrupt people anywhere they are , they will continue to make life difficult for Nigerians....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by blowjob: 8:55am On Dec 13, 2021
NIGERIA EMBASSY THE SAME EVERYWHERE cry

3 Likes

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by 36STATES: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2021
And you could not even mention the names of people that scammed you at the embassy, why??
Are you protecting them or what??
You should mention every name involved with their pictures if possible, that is how to escalate complaints.

What are you afraid of by omitting their names? I am not doubting your allegation but it doesn't carry as much weight as it could had you mentioned the names and even pictures.

1 Like

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2021
Chimeluv:
Until we start dealing with corrupt people anywhere they are , they will continue to make life difficult for Nigerians....

Emm, corruption is not an easy war the only long lasting solution to ending corruption or reducing it to the barest minimum is there is equal distribution of wealth and massive cut down in global poverty, if the third world countries are industrialized and capable of rendering employment for the citizens or creating an environment that supports growth and entrepreneurship, but let's be fair , people are still inherently greedy!

2 Likes

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by McTominay(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2021
Vultron101:
Ok thank God say, na NIGERIAN EMBASSY dey extort una. The biggest problem in Nigeria is not the politicians it is the Citizens Nigerian citizens are some of the worse citizens you can ever come across they are the types of citizens that destroy their country. The good citizens in Nigeria that can make changes are not even up to 10%.
It's always the citizens as usual, don't you ever wonder who appoints those people there? It's like police work, every posting get return.... The Man untop appoints ambassadors, ambassadors bring in people to work at the embassy; they overcharge us and remit to ambassador, ambassador also remits to the Man untop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2021
Is it only the nigerian embassy in rome All govt. Agency both home and abroad it's embedded in their blood to collect kickback..

From town planers, road safety, electric distribution company.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Kevsmart88(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2021
God forsaken country.
Spits.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Kingmena: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2021
This is not good, if it's really true
Is your workers and business stressing you out I have a material that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 3k and I will also add you to a free business WhatsApp group
Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by MARKone(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2021
dettolgel:
I pity those who think that Nigeria will ever get better.

It takes about 20 years to train a generation that leads a nation.

In past 60 years Nigeria has been training nothing but crooks.

There was a time they trained a generation of coup plotters.

Then followed the generation of anini

Then came the generation of ritualist

After then they trained the generation of yahoo boys

Presently they are training a generation of yahoo plus and ponze schemes

What is similar across those periods was that those that couldn't get "educated" were busy learning and perfecting the act of bribe taking and corruption.

Very well written. I was telling someone if you exchange Nigerians with citizens of foreign country say US, they'll wreck that country within a year.

1 Like

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Mrchuwuma(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2021
Same problems we face in Nigeria embassy UAE, so pathetic

1 Like

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Datedoboy: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Vultron101:
Ok thank God say, na NIGERIAN EMBASSY dey extort una. The biggest problem in Nigeria is not the politicians it is the Citizens Nigerian citizens are some of the worse citizens you can ever come across they are the types of citizens that destroy their country. The good citizens in Nigeria that can make changes are not even up to 10%.
Thanks for this comment. This is what I have always said.

Most Nigerians are evil. You treat your fellow Nigerian with disrespect and you extort them yet you complain about Buhari. Put most Nigerians in Buhari's shoes and they will do worse.

This made me remember that video of a Nigerian Diplomat who was beaten by Indonesian police officers.

To me it was a deserved beating because those diplomats in our foreign embassies treat their fellow Nigerian with disdain.

It is high time the Government checkmate those Embassies and replace those evil diplomats there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by seunny4lif(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2021
I don’t even know the one which is worst between Nigeria embassies in London, Dublin and Rome.
Thank goodness I did my passport in Berlin because Berlin is bad but they are saint compare to those 3 above.
I remember a man and his son came to the embassy in Rome to pick his(father) passport and he said he have been waiting for over 4 months just to renew.
A disagreement started between the man and those in charge then the securities men came and one of the security slapped the man shocked right there in the front of the son who was around 17-20 years old.
The boy beat the shit out of the security man and was about to call Police on them after giving that man better beat oooh grin

Right there in our present, that man passport came outta of no where cheesy
They were begging the man to plead with his son because na Italia pikin cheesy.
I was shocked that they have the passport but just no wan drop for the owner
Useless people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by OkijaYahoozee: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2021
report the guilty staff to the EFCC
Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by ajumma(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2021
CrownOfClay724:

This foool .

Smh .

another traitor & separatist on the prowl
Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by seunny4lif(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2021
cheesy grin
You don’t know what you are saying oooh bro cheesy
Like they don’t not know?
EFCC are only after those that are not with the government
Simple
OkijaYahoozee:
Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by ghettochild(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2021
This doesn't happen in Italy alone
It happens in all countries this shithole Nigeria has embassy in.
The Average naija has a bribery and corruption mentality..

1 Like

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Halar400: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Nice one broda .. I think nigeria embassies around Europe should be sanctioned for this. It is just the reality. It is not the government that is extorting the citizens now but the citizens extorting the citizens. Nigeria embassy in moscow is so useless to a very large extent. I think I will write up things on that soon .

1 Like

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 13, 2021
There's a trend I've come to observe in this Nigerian Society.

Take the case of the Dowen College, where a concerned parent whose child was a victim of bullying crying out against a Former housemaster not speaking up when he noticed an issue with the boys hostel and the organisation until someone died and was called upon in a meeting.

Why didn't he talk when it happened?

Now we see a case of extortion in The Nigerian embassy in Rome. We see a "Sylvester Oromoni of Extortion" who brought to our notice what has been happening, and now we find people speaking after the unfortunate incident happened, saying that's how business is everywhere in Nigerian embassies, Ireland, UAE, Europe, et cetera.

Why didn't these people speak up?

I have a thought.

People would say, "My brother no be only you dey dis Nigeria, just give them"

People would blast them, "shey na only you dey dis life, give ceasar wetin belong to caesar"

People would say, "So na you get mouth pass abi"

That's how the Nigerian Society is.

It has overtime, adapted to not speaking up against corrupt practices in its embryonic stage. Where it can easily be dealt with.

3 Likes

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by seunny4lif(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2021
Who are you going to report the matter to?
The same people run the show everywhere.
People can speak up now because it is the world of internet but remember that may not change anything because after few months, they will bring out another method.
See the Airport for example, nothing have changed, many people have recorded them and posted online and report to the ministry but it’s still getting worst
StJohnofChrist:
There's a trend I've come to observe in this Nigerian Society.

Take the case of the Dowen College, where a concerned parent whose child was a victim of bullying crying out against a Former housemaster not speaking up when he noticed an issue with the boys hostel and the organisation until someone died and was called upon in a meeting.

Why didn't he talk when it happened?

Now we see a case of extortion in The Nigerian embassy in Rome. We see a "Sylvester Oromoni of Extortion" who brought to our notice what has been happening, and now we find people speaking after the unfortunate incident happened, saying that's how business is everywhere in Nigerian embassies, Ireland, UAE, Europe, et cetera.

Why didn't these people speak up?

I have a thought.

People would say, "My brother no be only you dey dis Nigeria, just give them"

People would blast them, "shey na only you dey dis life, give ceasar wetin belong to caesar"

People would say, "So na you get mouth pass abi"

That's how the Nigerian Society is.

It has overtime, adapted to not speaking up against corrupt practices in its embryonic stage. Where it can easily be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Prince111111: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2021
36STATES:
And you could not even mention the names of people that scammed you at the embassy, why??
Are you protecting them or what??
You should mention every name involved with their pictures if possible, that is how to escalate complaints.

What are you afraid of by omitting their names? I am not doubting your allegation but it doesn't carry as much weight as it could had you mentioned the names and even pictures.

You have to drop your mobile phone at the security man's office before going inside the embassy.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by snoopz: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2021
Prompt ND Swift action from the ambassador and the minister

1 Like

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by dettolgel: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2021
MARKone:

Very well written. I was telling someone if you exchange Nigerians with citizens of foreign country say US, they'll wreck that country within a year.

A year too much. grin

1 Like

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by omanzo02: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2021
xynerise:
Nigerians are just naturally greedy, corrupt and wicked. Tueh!

Nigeria embassy making traveling difficult for her citizens
I have heard stories but how come Nigeria Embassy in Brussels is so different? Never encountered any difficult or irregularities there, the staff are really down to earth, insightful and very helpful. I have seen the consular several times taking his time to explain situations and the solutions possible according to the rules.
Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2021
Typical response, who would we tell, same people who are not doing anything about it, etc.
Should we because of this, keep quiet?
No!
That should not deter us from speaking, mentioning names, disgracing the corrupt system.
seunny4lif:
Who are you going to report the matter to?
The same people run the show everywhere.
People can speak up now because it is the world of internet but remember that may not change anything because after few months, they will bring out another method.
See the Airport for example, nothing have changed, many people have recorded them and posted online and report to the ministry but it’s still getting worst

1 Like

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2021
I couldn't agree more.

dettolgel:
I pity those who think that Nigeria will ever get better.

It takes about 20 years to train a generation that leads a nation.

In past 60 years Nigeria has been training nothing but crooks.

There was a time they trained a generation of coup plotters.

Then followed the generation of anini

Then came the generation of ritualist

After then they trained the generation of yahoo boys

Presently they are training a generation of yahoo plus and ponze schemes

What is similar across those periods was that those that couldn't get "educated" were busy learning and perfecting the act of bribe taking and corruption.

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by Goldentulip2: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by DAVE5(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2021
OkijaYahoozee:

Efcc go collect their share from the person and that would be the end of the story, we have a very long way to go

1 Like

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by descarado: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2021
See how we rushed to crucify them when we are guilty of the same thing they do in our various professions. Talk of hypocrisy
Even students are not left out.

To those that will claim they can never do that, start work or trading first, then come back to tell us the truth if you want to.
Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by thatsleepboy1: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2021
ajumma:
wetin concern BIAFRA & IPOB
with Nigerian passport matter?
@
FamTomx2
thatsleepboy1
Imustnottalk:
Janicex:
od501
YourFavorite21
gazza07
ello29
googlepikins
kalemy
AfonjaConehead
Tomek09
InoGetJoy
EmekaA125
NGArmyTerrorist
Tranquillity360
BeardedMeat
HIYN:
bencr7
EmekaBlue
chichar1
kettykin
okoroemeka
sharpsecret
DOTian:
WhatCanIsay
sekundosekundo
federal9
after4
jmoore

You see one of the reasons why we're clamouring for BIAFRA? I'll prefer an Igbo man to extort me that one headslammer that is expecting 72 ikebe super in aljana to extort me.

2 Likes

Re: The Many Extortions Of Nigerian Citizens In Diaspora By Nigerian Embassy In Rome by ajumma(m): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

You see one of the reasons why we're clamouring for BIAFRA? I'll prefer an Igbo man to extort me that one headslammer that is expecting 72 ikebe super in aljana to extort me.

& you failed to settled these debacles , umuleri and aguleri
The Waawa clan also referred to Ndi Waawa,
Nsukka ,Ezza Ebonyi all your in your doorstep?

check my latest signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Jailed For Human Trafficking (Photos) / Man Sentenced To 7 Years Imprisonment For Raping 2-Year-Old Girl In Niger State / Sen Barigha-amange's Daughter Kidnapped In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.