Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together (14537 Views)

Burna Boy Performs At The Grammys Reception Ahead Of The Ceremony / US Naval Force Performs Fela Kuti's "Water E No Get Enemy" / Wizkid Wins MOBO Best International Act Awards, Beats Jay Z, Cardi B, Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by tillaman(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2021
pusha T they story of Adidion comes to mind
Pusha T won’t make heaven for that track grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Kinzo0917(m): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2021
I thought they said Kanye West has given his life to Jesus Christ?
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by superCleanworks(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2021
WiszyFraud:
grin

Make this Kanye no craze one day oh.

Everything about nigga is so weird cheesy

See him shoe mehn
lipsrsealed

Thats what you get when you meet a genuis like yeezy. I love him and how he constantly opposes NORMAL.

NORMAL is BORING

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by bencr7: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2021
Nice one,but na everybody Drake don beef, he get wan time he beef with Diddy when he collect confirm beating next news I hear my guy go hospital.
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Mancrossfire: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2021
He's now a Christian...so no need to hold onto malice
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by YoungboyNBA1(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Nice one, I love the both of them, Drizzy showed me light then. My nigga yeezus is another very real nigga, it only saddens the fans that they had beefs. These are musicians who matter worldwide, put all Naija musicians music together I will choose only one Drake track 5a.m in Toronto over all Naija music playlist. Una mumu Naija musicians wey dey always sing about women and Toto. I know say una be mugus, una no nor anything about good music, that's why you mugus cannot vibe to Drake, kanye, Jay z a.k.a Jay Hova, Fabolous, Young Troubled Minds, Ace Hood, Wale, Meek milly, Wiz khalifa, Tyga, 2chainz, Asap Rocky, Bone Thugs, 50cent, the Game etc I go forgive you if you nor get their jams, but I nor go forgive you if you nor get the leaders of the new school for your phone. If you nor dey listen Jermaine Lamar a.k.a J.cole, Kendrick Lamar a.k.a K.dot, I nor go forgive you. You be fool, any nigga above 20 and you don't vibe to J.cole or K.dot, you be idiot, your brain na dust bin. I wonder the kind stupid mentality when una get when dey make those mumu Naija pussy songs dey sweet una o. Shout my nigga Yeezus, shout out Drizzy O.v.O a.k.a Drizzy Drake, a.k.a October's Very Own. Shout all my fellow o.v.o worldwide

Apart from Drake…..hell I love all of these artists…….J Cole Off season is mad and his best song for me is No Role Modelz. I’d choose to listen to them over and over again than this Nigerian trash artists.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by kingsceemark(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2021
Godada:

So how would this news reduce the price of garri for ogbononogo market?

Sorry, no be them cause you to be a Nigerian naw, don't carry your frustration enter 2022, better still try this una profession of mining human skulls, maybe you go rich in 2022,
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Beverages: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2021
KennethEnyi:
They had beef … I thought it was chicken smiley
Ode grin
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by brain54(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2021
WiszyFraud:
grin

See him shoe mehn
lipsrsealed
Exactly wetin I been wanting talk.
That shoe be like that guy rainboot wey he dey use kick people head.
That guy wey him rain boot na two edged sword.
I forget him name sef.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by ugotaya: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2021
Davido Ex.Baby Mama Chioma Giving Us Assurance From Dubai.�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOM555bu_W8
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Lightorder: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2021
Godada:

for those whose biggest dream and highest point in life is garri, keep waiting for your garri destiny. Thank you
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Lightorder: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2021
Basicend:
I thought Kanye claimed his now a Pastor. .

Why was he keeping beef in his heart. . How does he access God or intercede with such heaviness?

Look at him here. . America is confused. . And most of them are also. You can serve God and Mammon. .

If you cant differentiate the world from urself and separate for consecration in some ways. . You are yet a babe.

A babe cannot lead or shepherd a flock. . Hope he sees these things.

the reason why people keep insulting and stepping on pastors’ toes. I remembered that it got to a time JESUS didn’t let it slide and so used whip .
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Lightorder: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2021
WiszyFraud:
grin

See him shoe mehn
lipsrsealed
I don’t even know what the news is all about, na just those shoes that have kept me wondering if na fire fighter e don turn to

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by BuyMeBanger: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2021
Godada:

cheesy STOP PLEASE!!! cheesy Though despite you giving me a laugh this morning the article is in the right section ( Entertainment -> Music/Radio), to be fair.
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by techWriter5: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
render this Kanye no mania one week oh.everybody about nigga is so weird know him boot mehn
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Nkitara: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
WiszyFraud:
grin

See him shoe mehn
lipsrsealed
Don't forget he is a billionaire bro, make e dey ring for your brain
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Babaken(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
WiszyFraud:
grin

See him shoe mehn
lipsrsealed
maybe he got information that there will be rain.
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by benqo01(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
And Davido nd wizzy re still beefing,imagine o drake and kanye re far bigger than them
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by pacespot(m): 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
So this beef thing is among black guys all over the world, not only in Africa
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Thecarseller: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
From experience your God can't be relied on. Let the man serve whatever is putting food on his table.
Basicend:
I thought Kanye claimed his now a Pastor. .

Why was he keeping beef in his heart. . How does he access God or intercede with such heaviness?

Look at him here. . America is confused. . And most of them are also. You can serve God and Mammon. .

If you cant differentiate the world from urself and separate for consecration in some ways. . You are yet a babe.

A babe cannot lead or shepherd a flock. . Hope he sees these things.

Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Teejaney88(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hippop and gangs!
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by ofiko123(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
HushNews:
The season of love is here again

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

So I noticed..
Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Nice one, I love the both of them, Drizzy showed me light then. My nigga yeezus is another very real nigga, it only saddens the fans that they had beefs. These are musicians who matter worldwide, put all Naija musicians music together I will choose only one Drake track 5a.m in Toronto over all Naija music playlist. Una mumu Naija musicians wey dey always sing about women and Toto. I know say una be mugus, una no nor anything about good music, that's why you mugus cannot vibe to Drake, kanye, Jay z a.k.a Jay Hova, Fabolous, Young Troubled Minds, Ace Hood, Wale, Meek milly, Wiz khalifa, Tyga, 2chainz, Asap Rocky, Bone Thugs, 50cent, the Game etc I go forgive you if you nor get their jams, but I nor go forgive you if you nor get the leaders of the new school for your phone. If you nor dey listen Jermaine Lamar a.k.a J.cole, Kendrick Lamar a.k.a K.dot, I nor go forgive you. You be fool, any nigga above 20 and you don't vibe to J.cole or K.dot, you be idiot, your brain na dust bin. I wonder the kind stupid mentality when una get when dey make those mumu Naija pussy songs dey sweet una o. Shout my nigga Yeezus, shout out Drizzy O.v.O a.k.a Drizzy Drake, a.k.a October's Very Own. Shout all my fellow o.v.o worldwide

I could remember some years back, I recently just met this dude from a friend then from the way I flowed he said I sound to Intelligent not to be listening to Rap music at that time I was already warming up to Meek Mill, then he later sent 3 of J'Coles album from then it has been a whole lot of bliss moment. Cole World remains my best.

Shout out to Meek Mill and J'Cole real OG's Stormzy is good as well.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Settles Beef With Drake, Both Performs Together by calcal: 2:07am On Dec 15, 2021
Beautiful baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music / Paul Play[angel Of My Life] / Download Album: Saint Jhn – While The World Was Burning [zip & Mp3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.