Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. (37133 Views)

UCL Last-16 Draw: Who Could Chelsea, Man City, Man United And Liverpool Face / Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Athemisia: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
kilisi:
Benfica vs Real Madrid. Real Madrid

Salzburg vs liverpool. Liverpool

Atletico Madrid vs Bayarn. Atletico Madrid

Villarreal vs Man City. Man City

Inter vs Ajax. Ajax

Sporting vs Juventus. Sporting Lisbon

Lille vs Chelsea. Chelsea

PSG vs Man United. PSG
At least, seven of these predictions will come through.
You can quote me anywhere!

Only 5 will.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Athemisia: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
UEFA should make sure to give manure a team that can humiliate them outta the UCL oo
The more I see manure in the UCL, the more pain I'm in.
Pls UCL, put me out of this pain. Give manure psg again
They've done it already.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Joebayo217: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
UEFA should make sure to give manure a team that can humiliate them outta the UCL oo
The more I see manure in the UCL, the more pain I'm in.
Pls UCL, put me out of this pain. Give manure psg again
then your pain will last forever grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by SEO2002: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

My statement was a geometric progression and not to be interpreted literally. But I don't expect shallow minded individuals to comprehend a complex concept such as geometry, so you have been notified, run off!
Quintessential retard.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by MangekyoAlt: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Joebayo217:
then your pain will last forever grin
No it will now. Atletico Madrid will make of that
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Joebayo217: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

No it will now. Atletico Madrid will make of that
let's see then
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by MangekyoAlt: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Joebayo217:
let's see then
Yh till then

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by tonididdy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pacesetter123:
He is not kidding!
Nah Ajax big pass Inter in CL competition? Inter nah reigning Italian champion while Ajax nah reigning Dutch champions.
Inter carry UEFA CL pass Ajax.
So how Inter come be underdog to Ajax in champions league?
Oga speak with facts only... Not all of us are illiterates or kids here .

Ajax has 4 ucl titles.
Inter had 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by tonididdy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ayemileto:

I think the opposite will happen.

Bayern don't defend. They hardly keep any clean sheets, and will rather outscore their opponents.

ATM on the other hand will defend with their lives, and everything being equal, they should score from Counter Attacks.

I think they will knock Bayern out.

This isn't the circus my nigga
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by ALFADOS(m): 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
jelel6:

I listed out the highest rated teams I'd want Chelsea to avoid. I didn't say Chelsea wouldn't win against them. We are talking two different things entirely
but Madrid should not be among the high rated against chelsea, I get you
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by ALFADOS(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Soso990240:
please i want us to bet one on one. 50k.. Chelsea no go pass quarter final round.
I don't bet but I can on this one even if it's 200k that's chelsea will pass quarter final
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by ThegreatLion: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
heniford2:
na inside village be that nothing like street
Ok bro. Thank you
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by NLPoliceWoman: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Murphyenemuwe:
Wait they Don ban that idiot true true?
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
As a Chelsea fan I am not happy
If only you know how Chelsea play when you expect them to win...
As a Chelsea fan,you should be scared...
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by heniford2: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
ThegreatLion:

Ok bro. Thank you
do your finding i was supposed to come back to Nigeria this year to see most of my project Real not WhatsApp videos calls undecided but my brother insecurity in Nigeria am scared undecidedam sorry i should have been of an help more to you bro but is well may your star guard you
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by ThegreatLion: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
heniford2:
do your finding i was supposed to come back to Nigeria this year to see most of my project Real not WhatsApp videos calls undecided but my brother insecurity in Nigeria am scared undecidedam sorry i should have been of an help more to you bro but is well may your star guard you
Ok bro. Thank you, I appreciate
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Yungdav(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin
wizdapilla:
I didn't see Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Pacesetter123(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
tonididdy:

Oga speak with facts only... Not all of us are illiterates or kids here .

Ajax has 4 ucl titles.
Inter had 3
No need for the debate again..oo,the subject of our debate has been altered already.
Inter and Ajax don go their separate ways courtesy of INEC ohh weda nah UEFA re-run election.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by otis3(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
embarassed
Dammnniggar. . ...naija guys dey mad oo like seriously, who sagged the breast? No be you guys, who jilted them same guys hence the ladies are going no where you have to marry them....and the one that's really unbearable, leave her to her oloshoism, no be all ladies go finally get a man....but from experience, innocent girls tend to find it difficult to get married, while the loose fucking rabbit girls tend to get married easily...guys wise up look before you bleep
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by tonididdy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Pacesetter123:

No need for the debate again..oo,the subject of our debate has been altered already.
Inter and Ajax don go their separate ways courtesy of INEC ohh weda nah UEFA re-run election.

grin the Lamentations were enormous
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Pacesetter123(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
tonididdy:

grin the Lamentations were enormous
grin grin grin grin
Ah dey teh you.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by NLPoliceWoman: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2021
Murphyenemuwe:
Wait they Don ban that idiot true true?
Again, seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Hespee93: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2021
equity1:
Bayern is from Germany not Spain, so why wouldn't they meet at this stage?
Becaus they mets one at the group stage, thoight though undecided
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by ThegreatLion: 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
heniford2:
okupo naw
check this same page, you will see our conversation there
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by ThegreatLion: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
heniford2:
na inside village be that nothing like street
check, you can find more of our conversation on this page

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Leeds (5 - 1 ) On 14th August 2021 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.