Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. (37104 Views)

UCL Last-16 Draw: Who Could Chelsea, Man City, Man United And Liverpool Face / Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Joebayo217: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Breaking news grin
Bacar asked UEFA to restart the ucl from the group stage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by MangekyoAlt: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
UEFA should make sure to give manure a team that can humiliate them outta the UCL oo
The more I see manure in the UCL, the more pain I'm in.
Pls UCL, put me out of this pain. Give manure psg again
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by donemzy115(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thryphosa:

Check Atletico last 10 matches, they have lost form, they do not stand a chance against Bayern right now.

And the match is February oooh..hope say u think am reach that time
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Banhammy717: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
UEFA will conduct a new Champions League last-16 draw at 2pm after a mistake involving Atletico Madrid, Liverpool and Manchester United.

After Group B runners-up Atletico were drawn, their possible last-16 opponents - all group winners - were then put into a separate pot, but United were not included.

Teams who met in the group stages are supposed to be kept apart in the last-16 draw. United did not face Atletico in the groups, but Liverpool did, and Jurgen Klopp's side were mistakenly put into the pot to potentially face Atletico - who were then drawn against Bayern Munich.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Skyeline: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
The draw has been declared void due to technical problems with the software
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Lekan1o1: 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
tonididdy:

Unfortunately Madrid isn't the subject here undecided

Read me again.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by xynerise: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Cry
And my cry has been heard grin grin

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by SEO2002: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

No team in the history of the competition won the trophy in its first final.
Yes, Chelsea defeated us in our first final. The season before, it was our first semis and the one before was our first quarter finals... you get the drill?
Presently, no single team in Europe can boast of defeating Man City Home and away! The same Chelsea, Manchester City was the one that ended your unbeaten run in the league. We have managed to stay atop the league table with no striker. Our only semblance of a striker, Jesus has just 2 goals in the EPL, yet we are at the top of the log. Can't you see?
stop saying rubbish. U were never in the semis. 2018/19 tottenham eliminated u in QF 19/20 Lyon eliminated u guys in QF too. 20/21 u were beaten in the finals.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by AllahIsSatan: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thank goodness!

Ayemileto:

They have declared it void.

It will be redone by 3PM
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by id911(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thryphosa:

God will spare our lives beyond next year, we shall see.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by EgusiShankly: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
SEO2002:
stop saying rubbish. U were never in the semis. 2018/19 tottenham eliminated u in QF 19/20 Lyon eliminated u guys in QF too. 20/21 u were beaten in the finals.
City made it to the semi final in 2016 under pellegrini..
They lost 1:0 on aggregate to real Madrid
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by SEO2002: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kashden567:
see below
God punish ur father. Bastard
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Equity15(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chloraseptic:

It's only when he was in Madrid he performed magic and that's mainlu because of how good that Madrid team was..

How many magic did he perform with juve and even Man Utd before leaving for Madrid.
which kind talk be this bro. Please don't be sentimental
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Suspect33(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Breaking Benfica vs Real Madrid was the first tie drawn in the last 16, and Los Blancos have asked UEFA for this to remain in place as the error came afterwards...

Thieves grin grin grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by donemzy115(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omoh...put Chelsea in prayer
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Kingcalls: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Lille is not a pushover... If Chelsea keeps dulling like this, Lille will run them over.

Chelsea go finish dem , even on a bad day....lille na farmers
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by heniford2: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
ThegreatLion:

Ok bro. Thank you, You fit remember anything like name of her street or street near her. Or like school, signpost, church just anything near her house you fit remember
na inside village be that nothing like street
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Joebayo217: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Suspect33:
Breaking Benfica vs Real Madrid was the first tie drawn in the last 16, and Los Blancos have asked UEFA for this to remain in place as the error came afterwards...

Thieves grin grin grin

if na Dem dey give psg dey will be d first team to agree
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Suspect33(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Joebayo217:
if na Dem dey give psg dey will be d first team to agree
grin grin omo
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Pacesetter123(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Joebayo217:
God will surely punish dis UEFA
grin grin grin grin grin
For what?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by donemzy115(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
It's about to go down again oooh...wish your team luck.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Pacesetter123(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
thoollz:
To qualify :
R.Madrid
Mancity
Bayern Munich
Liverpool
Chelsea
PSG
Sporting Lisbon
I totally agreed with you and I will also add the great Ajax Amsterdam to the list.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by IamNumeroUno: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
richmanrichard:
stop this rubbish excuse of not having a striker.pep does not play an orthodox 9, rather he plays false 9.thats what he had done all his coaching career.pep met dangerous aguero n turned him to false 9.bought another striker, jesus n turned him to a mumu 9.stop giving excuses 4 peps woes in ucl.its 10yrs since he won d ucl.his pattern of futbol is great to win leaques but not gud enof 4 cup competitions.he wud always loose cup finals to gr8 sides
You have not made any point with this long write up. Guardiola used strikers in both Barcelona and Bayern. It was under Guardiola that Aguero scored his most goals in EPL and for Man City. What are you even saying? Since Guardiola came to England, which coach has won more Cup finals and by extension, more cups than Guardiola? Please check your record before you reply. I specifically said that Man City is improving in the Champions league. We have moved from ending at quarter finals, semi finals to the most recent, which is the highest any team can get, the finals. We lost, but it is an improvement.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by donemzy115(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Benfica vs ajax
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by BigDawsNet: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thank You Jesus grin cheesy

Inter vs Liverpool

Congratulations reds
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by NORSIYK(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
ANDREW91:

I got Liverpool Salzburg and Madrid vs benfica. I try

You tried, I got Chelsea vs Lille
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Pacesetter123(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
tonididdy:

You kidding right? undecided
He is not kidding!
Nah Ajax big pass Inter in CL competition? Inter nah reigning Italian champion while Ajax nah reigning Dutch champions.
Inter carry UEFA CL pass Ajax.
So how Inter come be underdog to Ajax in champions league?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Chloraseptic: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Foodforthought:

Oga Man U can beat PSG even without Cr7. They've done that under OGS. The only spectacular thing about them is their current front trio. I'm not ruling anything out.

That was how y'all kept saying they always know how to beat Man City until they did training session on top their head
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Dannydrums889: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Psg-madrid
Chealsea-lille
Ath madrid-manu
Villarreal-juve
Sporting-mancity
Salzburg-bayern
Benfica-ajax
Inter-liverpool
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by IamNumeroUno: 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
SEO2002:
My statement was a geometric progression and not to be interpreted literally. But I don't expect shallow minded individuals to comprehend a complex concept such as geometry, so you have been notified, run off!
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Athemisia: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
thoollz:
To qualify :
R.Madrid
Mancity
Bayern Munich
Liverpool
Chelsea
PSG
Sporting Lisbon
Juventus might beat sporting... Portuguese clubs lack consistency.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by SQLmastar(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

My statement was a geometric progression and not to be interpreted literally. But I don't expect shallow minded individuals to comprehend a complex concept such as geometry, so you have been notified, run off!
ogbeni, accept that you were wrong.
Geometric progression indeed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 / Manchester United Vs Leeds (5 - 1 ) On 14th August 2021 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.