Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. (37068 Views)

UCL Last-16 Draw: Who Could Chelsea, Man City, Man United And Liverpool Face / Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Reussite: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
From Juventus vs Barcelona at last season UcL with CR7 & Messi to M. United vs PSG for this season UCL.
What is the freaking odd? Well it doesn't get better than this.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by kalu61(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

What have they been using it to do?
City was in the last Champions league final. This time, we go in for the win!

Mention just one team in the whole of the round of 16 that can defeat Man City Home and away, just one!
So, City will win this year ucl right?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by MangekyoAlt: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Bro, stop overrating teams.... Ajax bamboozled those teams with their quick fire attacking system. Nothing more. grin

And you assume inter are immune to this?

Watch Ajax against a team they are unable to break down within the first 30 minutes...
I've watched them countless times against teams that they were unable to break down within 30 minutes. They ended up winning. The way you're exaggerating inter, you actually believe they're among those teams that would hold you down for "30 minutes". Inter defence wey be dirty? Who dey there? Inter, Ac Milan, Napoli, juventus - All average at best. Brighton go flog all of them home and away.

This is UCL abeg! Inter didn't come to roll over. The game can go either way!
Thank God you mentioned UCL . Between inter and Ajax who have more experience in the UCL in the last 5 years?
Inter have been shit in the UCL in the last few years. Either they got back to Europa League from the group stage or they get eliminated in the round of 16. Ajax on the other hand, have been playing extremely strong team and have been progressing far. Inter gets murked easily. I don't even see how there's a comparison.

Meanwhile here's ajax's current form in the UCL against big teams.

Should we even bring up that of inter just to compare? Or we should leave it since we all knw they've been getting their ass beat back to the Europa where the eventually get dismantled by the likes of Bayer 04 leverkusen

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Aurelius1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Foodforthought:
They simply wanted Ronaldo to face Messi. Typical UEFA viewership and money schemes....it was obvious. But it's still okay. There are no favourites in the UCL.
Very typical of Nigerians. Jumpiñg to conclusions. It might be a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by richmanrichard: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
how wud i tell Okeke that maguire wud be up against neymar messi n mbape?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Foodforthought: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Chloraseptic:

It's only when he was in Madrid he performed magic and that's mainlu because of how good that Madrid team was..

How many magic did he perform with juve and even Man Utd before leaving for Madrid.
Oga Man U can beat PSG even without Cr7. They've done that under OGS. The only spectacular thing about them is their current front trio. I'm not ruling anything out.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Tobichuks08: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
#mufc’s ball - in the second pot from the right, back row - was not included in the Atletico Madrid draw. That's how they rigged psg vs man

How on earth was villarreal fc in the same pot with united after meeting in the group stages..
Man u could have gotten ATM or villarreal.

That's how they keep disgracing themselves..
That's how they keep rigging awards..

Uefa is a fraud..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Timijo(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
petux:
I was so damn sure that man u vs psg will be tied.. Twas obvious
Don't mind UEFA, they always wants to join Messi and Ronaldo. But something is telling me that Man U will be lucky to win the champions League.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by BigDawsNet: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Lille is not a pushover... If Chelsea keeps dulling like this, Lille will run them over.

Jan 2022 is here
Chelsea won't mind spending close to 200m if giving the opportunity in window transfer.. So by Feb they will be stronger
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by charlesm91(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Fuckthamods:
Its not Ronaldo vs Messi. Its Ronaldo vs Mbappe , Messi , Neymar.
Ronaldo go say which kind thing be this grin But anything is possible tho
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Ray07(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
richmanrichard:
how wud i tell Okeke that maguire wud be up against neymar messi n mbape?
that draw was a mistake. Clubs are in talk with Uefa over the mistake.

United won't take it. angry

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
tonididdy:

Are you scared?

I think he's right. These football bodies are getting more corrupt overtime.
They probably staged this considering their financial benefits(TV and viewing rights,fans ticket sales, etc) Plying their trade on the enthusiasm fans will display on the Ronaldo-messi rivalry.
Somehow smart shaa.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Foodforthought: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
Aurelius1:
Are you blind? Didn't you watch the draw? Didn't you see the trick they did with the ball?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Thryphosa(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
kilisi:
Benfica vs Real Madrid. Real Madrid

Salzburg vs liverpool. Liverpool

Atletico Madrid vs Bayarn. Atletico Madrid

Villarreal vs Man City. Man City

Inter vs Ajax. Ajax

Sporting vs Juventus. Sporting Lisbon

Lille vs Chelsea. Chelsea

PSG vs Man United. PSG

At least, seven of these predictions will come through.

You can quote me anywhere!

Bayern will beat Atletico, then inter may likely edge Ajax, so as Juventus over sporting.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by IamNumeroUno: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
kalu61:
So, City will win this year ucl right?

Yes Sir!
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
xelly:
UNITED why the tears? Let us determine who is the GOAT

I like CR7 and Messy. I don't know why I like both guys.

Two of them are not the sole players of their teams, matter of fact, they're no longer the most influential of their teams as they used to be....

The game outcome will rest on the overall quality and output of each team of eleven players. Not about two aging legends.

So, let's give this a rest... United Vs PSG is beyond Messi and Ronaldo.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Aurelius1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Foodforthought:

Are you blind? Didn't you watch the draw? Didn't you see the trick they did with the ball?
OK sire.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
RM out
Villarreal out
PSG out
Bayern out
Salzburg out
Lille out
Sporting CP out
Ajax out
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by mywells: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Villarreal were initially drawn with Manchester United, but this cannot happen as they were in the same group. Arshavin picked another group winner and drew Manchester City, so this is who Villarreal will face.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Ayemileto(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
AllahIsSatan:
What is wrong with these idiots? Why didn't they leave Manchester United and Villareal?

They played each other at the group stage.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by id911(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
Thryphosa:

Bayern will beat Atletico, then inter may likely edge Ajax, so as Juventus over sporting.
How una dey take watch ball self? Ajax will destroy Inter...take it to the bank!

2 Likes

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Aurelius1:

I think he's right. These football bodies are getting more corrupt overtime. Yes it could be coincidence, but honestly, the odds favour it being a staged show.
They probably staged this considering their financial benefits like someone already said. Plying their trade on the enthusiasm fans will display on the Ronaldo-messi rivalry.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by FrankBass281(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Miracles do happen in football but sheybe you see Bayern vs atm miracle no fit happen,Bayern go knack atm home and away anything less than 7goals by Bayern would not be accepted by me. Salzburg sef go collect from Liverpool.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by donemzy115(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

What have they been using it to do?
City was in the last Champions league final. This time, we go in for the win!

Mention just one team in the whole of the round of 16 that can defeat Man City Home and away, just one!

And I still won the champions league.go check Chelsea ucl fixtures last season and check man city then come back here and tell me more..we all agreed they have always been given easy draws.with what u put up there,so u mean with all the easy draws,them getting to the final ones should be celebrated?if Bayern happens to be the one receiving the easy draws man city enjoys,out of 6,Bayern will win the trophy 4 _5 times boss.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by beejay85: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
legba1:
Who is playing Chelsea abeg
Lille
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by BigDawsNet: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Question to all

When Liverpool finally eliminate Salzburg

Abeg will there be another draw or we have an automatic team to face
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by HBB1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
I am a Messi Fan.

I watch PSG games...

PSG is overrated and very beatable!

Man U can beat them.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by AllahIsSatan: 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
It doesn't matter! We want to play them again!

Ayemileto:

They played each other at the group stage.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
UEFA is too baas. Why cede PSG vs Man utd.

I call on all united fans to raise their voice for a massive protest across the globe.

Why bring politics into football.

I condemn it, I condemn it, I condemn it
Don't be scared as your DNA coach that Norwegian Bush baby is no more your coach. You have a better coach now and besides we want to see a CR7 and Messi clashing again.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by erniok(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
thoollz:
To qualify :
R.Madrid
Mancity
Bayern Munich
Liverpool
Chelsea
PSG
Sporting Lisbon
Possibly, nothing is certain in football.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Soso990240(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
ALFADOS:
Second straight Final is loading for chelsea if you like bet with all you savings
please i want us to bet one on one. 50k.. Chelsea no go pass quarter final round.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw: Live Update. by Angelfrost(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

And you assume inter are immune to this?

I've watched them countless times against teams that they were unable to break down within 30 minutes. They ended up winning. The way you're exaggerating inter, you actually believe they're among those teams that would hold you down for "30 minutes". Inter defence wey be dirty? Who dey there? Inter, Ac Milan, Napoli, juventus - All average at best. Brighton go flog all of them home and away.

Thank God you mentioned UCL . Between inter and Ajax who have more experience in the UCL in the last 5 years?
Inter have been shit in the UCL in the last few years. Either they got back to Europa League from the group stage or they get eliminated in the round of 16. Ajax on the other hand, have been playing extremely strong team and have been progressing far. Inter gets murked easily. I don't even see how there's a comparison.

Meanwhile here's ajax's current form in the UCL against big teams.

Should we even bring up that of inter just to compare? Or we should leave it since we all knw they've been getting their ass beat back to the Europa where the eventually get dismantled by the likes of Bayer 04 leverkusen

Honestly... You are the one hyping one team over the other. Not me. I'm neutral here, giving all teams equal chances.

This was how Chelsea was lowly rated last season and ended up winning the trophy in the midst of heavy weights.

Inter and Ajax game can go either way sir... This is football!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 30th Septembr 2017 / Manchester United Vs Leeds (5 - 1 ) On 14th August 2021 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th December 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.