Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist (34374 Views)

8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) / Media Ignore Dad's Losing Battle Over 7yr Old's Transition Despite Public Outcry / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 3:01am On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

Ignoramus when will you cure yourself of your ignorance?

No no you need to find time to discuss with your caged cousins about the exalted one as me. Remember your common ancestry is assured.

For me let me worship the One who had exalted me over apes.

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by LordReed(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2021
jimmynauty:

No no you need to find time to discuss with your caged cousins about the exalted one as me. Remember your common ancestry is assured.

For me let me worship the One who had exalted me over apes.

LoL! I know you believe in talking donkeys but I didn't know you've added talking gorillas.

Exalted you over apes but gave the apes 90+% of your DNA. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! I know you believe in talking donkeys but I didn't know you've added talking gorillas.

Exalted you over apes but gave the apes 90+% of your DNA. LMFAO!

This clearly is your condition. Enjoy

Because that, when they knew YHWH, they glorified him not as Elohim, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible Elohim into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore YHWH also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of YHWH into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. .

26 For this cause YHWH gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by LordReed(m): 10:07am On Dec 26, 2021
jimmynauty:

This clearly is your condition. Enjoy

Because that, when they knew YHWH, they glorified him not as Elohim, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible Elohim into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore YHWH also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of YHWH into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. .

26 For this cause YHWH gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

“Natural selection builds child brains with a tendency to believe whatever their parents and tribal elders tell them. Such trusting obedience is valuable for survival: the analogue of steering by the moon for a moth. But the flip side of trusting obedience is slavish gullibility.”

RICHARD DAWKINS

The God Delusion

1 Like

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

“Natural selection builds child brains with a tendency to believe whatever their parents and tribal elders tell them. Such trusting obedience is valuable for survival: the analogue of steering by the moon for a moth. But the flip side of trusting obedience is slavish gullibility.”

RICHARD DAWKINS

The God Delusion

Truly ignorance of evolution theory is heavenly bliss.

To be the exalted one above degraded ape cousin who think they are wiser in denying YHWH likeness but became fools that animals serve as thier ancestors.

For I am not ashamed of the glad tidings of the Messiah: for it is the power of YHWH unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of YHWH revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

2 Likes

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by LordReed(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
jimmynauty:

Truly ignorance of evolution theory is heavenly bliss.

To be the exalted one above degraded ape cousin who think they are wiser in denying YHWH likeness but became fools that animals serve as thier ancestors.

For I am not ashamed of the glad tidings of the Messiah: for it is the power of YHWH unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17 For therein is the righteousness of YHWH revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”
― George Carlin

1 Like

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!

But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”
― George Carlin

apes are just, just too unintelligent to be creative to develop anything but are kept perpetually im cages by the ape cousins. how can one believe to have similar ancestry with apes except this is the reason

if mere men, not apes, have laws and order in a soceity, of which when violated, because of common love and good, such violators are imprisoned and if gravity is indeed grievious, capital pirnishment is inevitable. but some ape called George Carlin feels otherwise for a Creator to maintain order in His created soceity...as been some evil. Dont you think duch minds of lawlessness need be imprisoned? by the way he is pumped up by another ape. oh well, shall we say apes that grunts together honks together?

the above agrees with the mindset of my super sky Daddy and NEVER of apes. yet some choose the degrading worldview of been from apes who are almost lawless that are fit for the zoo.

wouldnt that be fair, to say the least, that ape cousins who pride in being like apes be put where they belong

Another human idea not an ape lowlife, is humans have put in place tax to make its system work. where of course did such come from? from apes? pukes but exalted Mindset. what ape George Carlin mind doesnt know because his darkened heart isnt really rational but too darkened to comprehend Who put such novel ideas as tax that has made soceity he enjoys possible and also maintains their cousins habitation.

"drops da mic"

1 Like

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by LordReed(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
jimmynauty:

apes are just, just too unintelligent to be creative to develop anything but are kept perpetually im cages by the ape cousins. how can one believe to have similar ancestry with apes except this is the reason

if mere men, not apes, have laws and order in a soceity, of which when violated, because of common love and good, such violators are imprisoned and if gravity is indeed grievious, capital pirnishment is inevitable. but some ape called George Carlin feels otherwise for a Creator to maintain order in His created soceity...as been some evil. Dont you think duch minds of lawlessness need be imprisoned? by the way he is pumped up by another ape. oh well, shall we say apes that grunts together honks together?

the above agrees with the mindset of my super sky Daddy and NEVER of apes. yet some choose the degrading worldview of been from apes who are almost lawless that are fit for the zoo.

wouldnt that be fair, to say the least, that ape cousins who pride in being like apes be put where they belong

Another human idea not an ape lowlife, is humans have put in place tax to make its system work. where of course did such come from? from apes? pukes but exalted Mindset. what ape George Carlin mind doesnt know because his darkened heart isnt really rational but too darkened to comprehend Who put such novel ideas as tax that has made soceity he enjoys possible and also maintains their cousins habitation.

"drops da mic"

“Doubt as sin. — Christianity has done its utmost to close the circle and declared even doubt to be sin. One is supposed to be cast into belief without reason, by a miracle, and from then on to swim in it as in the brightest and least ambiguous of elements: even a glance towards land, even the thought that one perhaps exists for something else as well as swimming, even the slightest impulse of our amphibious nature — is sin! And notice that all this means that the foundation of belief and all reflection on its origin is likewise excluded as sinful. What is wanted are blindness and intoxication and an eternal song over the waves in which reason has drowned.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche, Daybreak: Thoughts on the Prejudices of Morality
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

“Doubt as sin. — Christianity has done its utmost to close the circle and declared even doubt to be sin. One is supposed to be cast into belief without reason, by a miracle, and from then on to swim in it as in the brightest and least ambiguous of elements: even a glance towards land, even the thought that one perhaps exists for something else as well as swimming, even the slightest impulse of our amphibious nature — is sin! And notice that all this means that the foundation of belief and all reflection on its origin is likewise excluded as sinful. What is wanted are blindness and intoxication and an eternal song over the waves in which reason has drowned.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche, Daybreak: Thoughts on the Prejudices of Morality

its rather unfortunate for ape to accept that apes reasoned that is why we have achieved technological prowess
if it were possible, apes hopping in zoos will be great.

but where did the reasoning capabilities come from...Yahweh of course. lets read what was in His mind

gen 1 26

And Elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

from the fotegone we can see The Mind desires another mind to dominate the earth which we can accept man is exploiting this ability in exploring using reason.

if man has being exploring the Mind planted in him, and an ape self condemned ape Friedrich Nietzsche, who with his ilk refuse to acknowledge Yahweh that have given him these reason capabilities to DOMINATE the earth now is ascribing it to an ape ability that we can see as evidence of doing nothing in zoo.

22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

reasoning is from Yahweh not apes because apes have never reasoned beyond mating, eat, procreate just after thier kind...ape centric belivers wants us to live as apes which have made Yahweh to

.Wherefore YHWH also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25  Who changed the truth of YHWH into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

Reasoning to refusing the One who gave one that ability is DOUBT. this verse

gen 1 26

And Elohim said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1 Like

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by LordReed(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
jimmynauty:

its rather unfortunate for ape to accept that apes reasoned that is why we have achieved technological prowess
if it were possible, apes hopping in zoos will be great.

but where did the reasoning capabilities come from...Yahweh of course. lets read what was in His mind

gen 1 26

from the fotegone we can see The Mind desires another mind to dominate the earth which we can accept man is exploiting this ability in exploring using reason.

if man has being exploring the Mind planted in him, and an ape self condemned ape Friedrich Nietzsche, who with his ilk refuse to acknowledge Yahweh that have given him these reason capabilities to DOMINATE the earth now is ascribing it to an ape ability that we can see as evidence of doing nothing in zoo.

22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

reasoning is from Yahweh not apes because apes have never reasoned beyond mating, eat, procreate just after thier kind...ape centric belivers wants us to live as apes which have made Yahweh to

.Wherefore YHWH also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25  Who changed the truth of YHWH into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever.

Reasoning to refusing the One who gave one that ability is DOUBT. this verse

gen 1 26

“We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid.”
― Christopher Hitchens
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 10:21am On Dec 27, 2021
LordReed:

“We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid.”
― Christopher Hitchens

I would have ignored because it was generalized. My comment is for Christianity only.

Another ape quote.... How would an app reason beyond it's caged enclosure? I doubt it.

When the heir of the throne is not made aware of his future prospect, do you expect him to be any differently from his surrkundings who are "mean, selfish and stupid"? That is what differentiate a man who was CREEATED in the image and likeness of exalted One and animals like ape which ape hitchens feels all ought to be.

Try making a child see the glories that follows the sufferings of Yahshua the Christ, you did marvel.

But an ape, which is an animal, no matter how close you are to it, the animal will feed on you. They call it survival of the fittest. I

This is the life ape cousins want us to live, sub animal life.
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2021
jimmynauty:

I would have ignored because it was generalized. My comment is for Christianity only.

Another ape quote.... How would an app reason beyond it's caged enclosure? I doubt it.

When the heir of the throne is not made aware of his future prospect, do you expect him to be any differently from his surrkundings who are "mean, selfish and stupid"? That is what differentiate a man who was CREEATED in the image and likeness of exalted One and animals like ape which ape hitchens feels all ought to be.

Try making a child see the glories that follows the sufferings of Yahshua the Christ, you did marvel.

But an ape, which is an animal, no matter how close you are to it, the animal will feed on you. They call it survival of the fittest. I

This is the life ape cousins want us to live, sub animal life.

“About once or twice every month I engage in public debates with those whose pressing need it is to woo and to win the approval of supernatural beings. Very often, when I give my view that there is no supernatural dimension, and certainly not one that is only or especially available to the faithful, and that the natural world is wonderful enough—and even miraculous enough if you insist—I attract pitying looks and anxious questions. How, in that case, I am asked, do I find meaning and purpose in life? How does a mere and gross materialist, with no expectation of a life to come, decide what, if anything, is worth caring about?

Depending on my mood, I sometimes but not always refrain from pointing out what a breathtakingly insulting and patronizing question this is. (It is on a par with the equally subtle inquiry: Since you don't believe in our god, what stops you from stealing and lying and raping and killing to your heart's content?) Just as the answer to the latter question is: self-respect and the desire for the respect of others—while in the meantime it is precisely those who think they have divine permission who are truly capable of any atrocity—so the answer to the first question falls into two parts. A life that partakes even a little of friendship, love, irony, humor, parenthood, literature, and music, and the chance to take part in battles for the liberation of others cannot be called 'meaningless' except if the person living it is also an existentialist and elects to call it so. It could be that all existence is a pointless joke, but it is not in fact possible to live one's everyday life as if this were so. Whereas if one sought to define meaninglessness and futility, the idea that a human life should be expended in the guilty, fearful, self-obsessed propitiation of supernatural nonentities… but there, there. Enough.”
― Christopher Hitchens, Hitch 22: A Memoir
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
LordReed:

“About once or twice every month I engage in public debates with those whose pressing need it is to woo and to win the approval of supernatural beings. Very often, when I give my view that there is no supernatural dimension, and certainly not one that is only or especially available to the faithful, and that the natural world is wonderful enough—and even miraculous enough if you insist—I attract pitying looks and anxious questions. How, in that case, I am asked, do I find meaning and purpose in life? How does a mere and gross materialist, with no expectation of a life to come, decide what, if anything, is worth caring about?

Depending on my mood, I sometimes but not always refrain from pointing out what a breathtakingly insulting and patronizing question this is. (It is on a par with the equally subtle inquiry: Since you don't believe in our god, what stops you from stealing and lying and raping and killing to your heart's content?) Just as the answer to the latter question is: self-respect and the desire for the respect of others—while in the meantime it is precisely those who think they have divine permission who are truly capable of any atrocity—so the answer to the first question falls into two parts. A life that partakes even a little of friendship, love, irony, humor, parenthood, literature, and music, and the chance to take part in battles for the liberation of others cannot be called 'meaningless' except if the person living it is also an existentialist and elects to call it so. It could be that all existence is a pointless joke, but it is not in fact possible to live one's everyday life as if this were so. Whereas if one sought to define meaninglessness and futility, the idea that a human life should be expended in the guilty, fearful, self-obsessed propitiation of supernatural nonentities… but there, there. Enough.”

Clap clap

You have brought your argument against morality, law and now supernatural.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and supernal nature; so that they are without excuse:

My simple question to you is

what is your definition of the supernatural power vs natural power_?

Let's start this way.

1 Like

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2021
jimmynauty:

Clap clap

You have brought your argument against morality, law and now supernatural.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and supernal nature; so that they are without excuse:

My simple question to you is

what is your definition of the supernatural power vs natural power_?

Let's start this way.

I don't know what supernatural is since no one has been able to explain what exactly it is. Can you give a coherent definition of what supernatural is?
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2021
LordReed:

I don't know what supernatural is since no one has been able to explain what exactly it is. Can you give a coherent definition of what supernatural is?

Looool yet you posted this

LordReed:

Looool so you are blindly posting what you have no idea?
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by LordReed(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2021
jimmynauty:

Looool yet you posted this

Looool so you are blindly posting what you have no idea?

Are you blind? Can you not see I am quoting someone? It is obvious you aren't prepared for a conversation.
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2021
LordReed:

Are you blind? Can you not see I am quoting someone? It is obvious you aren't prepared for a conversation.

Hehehe the usual tactics the ape evolutionary cousins use.

Okay since hitchens is your apostle of disbelief, from whom you made referenced to, do us a favor, ask him or check his memoir on the definitions of the following

1. supernatural beings

2. supernatural dimension

3. supernatural nonentities
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2021
jimmynauty:

Hehehe the usual tactics the ape evolutionary cousins use.

Okay since hitchens is your apostle of disbelief, from whom you made referenced to, do us a favor, ask him or check his memoir on the definitions of the following

1. supernatural beings

I asked you. If you want a conversation you can provide an answer, if not its the end of the road.
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
LordReed:

I asked you. If you want a conversation you can provide an answer, if not its the end of the road.

Standard researchers MUST understand their research objective that they either quote and provide their understanding or paraphrase the original quote from their understanding of the quote.

Your comprehension of hitchens quote will be okay. You may also get meaning from standard athiest for the following.

1. supernatural beings

Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by stancydg: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
jimmynauty:

Standard researchers MUST understand their research objective that they either quote and provide their understanding or paraphrase the original quote from their understanding of the quote.

Your comprehension of hitchens quote will be okay. You may also get meaning from standard athiest for the following.

1. supernatural beings

You did justice sir. Thumbs up.
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by jimmynauty: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
stancydg:

You did justice sir. Thumbs up.

Yahweh bless you abundantly
Re: My 8 Year Old Son's Debate With A 7yr Old Atheist by LordReed(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Tetehjewels:

He actually thinks the Multiverse is a theory??

Leeeeemmaaaaooo grin

The height of clutching at straws and hoping you don't sink grin

Dude does not even know what a theory is and what a hypothesis is.

Eehweeh grin

LMAO! Pot calling kettle black. The multiverse is not a theory, it's a hypothesis but the one trying to point out the log in my eye has a massive forest in theirs. Bwahahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Pastor Obinim Flogs His Church Members For Having Sex Before Marriage / Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.