Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties (1306 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Two Shameless Slay Queens Fight In An Hotel Over A Married Man / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
A beautiful Slay Queen has been busted while stealing her neighbour's panties on a dry line.

The chilling incident which happened in one of the states in Nigeria has the Slay Queen who looks like someone in her early 20s sitting on a bench with the neighbour who she stole the panties from interrogating her.

From the neighbour, the panties the slay queen was busted stealing are for children, which means, the slay queen can not wear any of them.

She was heard asking the slay queen if she's going to use the panties for rituals.

Meanwhile, the slay queen who felt embarrassed buried her face on the ground and failed to utter a word.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXbI5WPA-97/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4a5bb9b9-ea10-4053-ad7e-4102813291f9&ig_mid=EE2E4458-5D5A-45CF-B28D-7F2246B61F4B

https://www.browngh.com/shameless-slay-queen-busted-m-storming-neighbours-house-steal-parties-video-drops/

Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by ajekpaks(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
okay
Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by samiabigail: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
it is well
Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by Olarewaju89: 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigeria self undecided

Why would that guy beat her with that big wood? Handover her to police instead of beating her.
Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by daddytime(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Eyaaaa

I donate one carton of panties to her on behalf of my NL family and customers.

See my signature below
Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by Prime4life(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nowadays even olosho dem sef broke, so you know go blame them the country hard.grintonguegrinsmiley
Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Lol grin grin
Christmas don near grin grin
Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by errigdee: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
and these girl is damn beautiful, she should just be warned strictly that disgrace and since she don appear for net... is enough to teach her lessons
Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by kudusman(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://usp-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by Hotspotbro(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Maybe her kpata don tear yama ya ma..
Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by mosdii(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by Nicepoker(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
One of the low budget feemails on nairaland. I don't want to mention her name. grin
Re: Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties by MufasaLion: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
She's a cheap dirty thot. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

This Booty Got Her Punna On Display / Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. / Ladies Only Please No Male Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.