Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police (12046 Views)

Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by chiedu7: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Remember that TY Danjuma warned us
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Metrix147:
Abia State Police Command has reacted to the attack at MPF base, besides its headquarters in Umuahia at the early hours of Monday.

ABN TV had brought you a report that undisclosed number of gunmen attacked the command headquarters, killing at least one person.

Reacting to the incident in a chat with ABN TV on Monday, spokesperson of the command, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna said the gunmen who operate in gun trucks were in full military camouflage, disguising as men of the military.

According to SP Ogbonna, the attackers who struck at 1am had opened fire at the policemen at the gate of Police Headquarters.

He said when the gallant police officers saw that the attackers were not military men, they returned fire which repelled the gunmen from carrying out their dastardly intentions.

The PPRO said the attackers fled the scene with bullet wounds.

"Regrettably, one of the policemen, one Inspector Friday Adam who is on Operation Restore Peace in the command lost his life" he added.

SP Ogbonna, therefore, called on Abians, residents, operators of medical facilities, as well as the general public within and outside the state, to report to the police or other security agencies of any person presented with bullet injury.

He said the command is intensifying measures to track down the perpetrators of this dastardly attack.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/12/gunmen-who-attacked-our-headquarters-disguised-as-military-officers-abia-police-command/
abeg fine girls dey mess atal? Cus I feel say Dem nor dey shit or mess
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by InoGetJoy: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
How can gunmen attack a police headquaters and get away alive?
Same thing happened in Imo State where the police headquaters is located in a very secure place.
The Imo State police headquaters has:
1) Imo State government house directly in front of it
2) DSS office close to the government house,
3) Obinze brigade commander's house behind government house (he has at least 20 army personnel stationed there)
4) Police barrack situated a stone throw from government house
5) Traffic police office situated just beside the police barracks
6) Imo State prisons situated at a walking distance from the government house
7) Obinze artillery brigade, situated at Obinze which is around 20minutes drive if there's no traffic (and there was no traffic when these people struck at 1am)
cool Anti-kidnapping squad office located across the street from Imo State police headquaters
9) A very high gate, always manned with security personnel, blocks unauthorized access to the street housing all these buildings and no one is allowed to pass after 8pm

Before the Imo State police headquaters was attacked, these gunmen spent almost 25minutes gyrating around the government house. 20 minutes would've been more than enough to bring reinforcements from Obinze.

Make una use una head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by JooEeL(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Typical Fulani Bandit attack.

Make una dey watch for that East o.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by alienspy101: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
ODE na ur papa mates be foolish?

oilyngbati:
The foolish Ohaneze and elders will never condemn this Ipob terrorist acts, but will continue chasing Tinubu up and down……Tinubu, don’t contest for presidency……Tinubu, we need fairness and equity…..Tinubu, preserve Nigeria’s unity by shelving ambition….Yeye peepo!
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by honcdm01(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
I WANT TO APPEAL TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC TO BE LAW ABIDING AND GO ABOUT THEIR LAWFUL DUTIES AS OUR MEN WILL UNMASK THOSE BEHIND THIS UNPROVOKE ATTACK AGAINST THE POLICE. ~ PPRO CIVILIANS
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by cloud(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kingosytex:
How are we even sure the gunmen weren't military personnels?
Don't rule out the possibility of anything in Nigeria.
Everything is possible in Nigeria.
believe me,people like you are part of the problem with this kind of myopic and distorted reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by InoGetJoy: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
cloud:
believe me,people like you are part of the problem with this kind of myopic and distorted reasoning.
read the post I have
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by guru90: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Brendaniel:
When the Police has made too many enemies...

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by yorubaigboi1: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
FG declare state of emergency in that region sharply. Their Governor's are Jokers.
I be wan reply you, but your name mirrors everything in your brain
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The police baracks was attacked by fulani soldiers then blame it on IPOB after which the will burns houses of innocent Igbos, but luck ran out for them as they were discovered and identified.

I see the army denying that the act was done by soldiers.

This I have seen.
Delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys masquerading as men on the Nigerian Army is not a new thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by verybadmouth(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
yorubaigboi1:

I be wan reply you, but your name mirrors everything in your brain
Okoro, e be like sey dem dey pound cocoyam inside your cerebrum. Be guided and respect your age ooo before I send Sango to you.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
So Nigerian terrorists army is now going after police, wonder shall never end! You TERROIST should carry your attacks out of Igboland! Igbos are peaceful, and don't let bloods. Be warned!
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The police baracks was attacked by fulani soldiers then blame it on IPOB after which the will burns houses of innocent Igbos, but luck ran out for them as they were discovered and identified.

This I have seen.
Discovered and identified. So what are their names
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Kingosytex(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
cloud:

People like you are the real problem of the country because you've chosen to remain naive till eternity.
Are your so-called military not fingered in kidnappings, giving Intel to Boko Haram and other high profile criminal cases?
What makes you think they can't pull this type of stunt?
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by mediainc: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
Military or not, have your access control systems in place, and if someone is shooting at you, shoot first, ask questions later.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Okhuadams(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
U dey fear to mention their name just simply say Ipob and Esn attacked your base dressed like military men.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Rugaria: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Were they speaking french too?
The same type that invaded igbohos abode?
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Brimstone77: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2021
Metrix147:
Abia State Police Command has reacted to the attack at MPF base, besides its headquarters in Umuahia at the early hours of Monday.

ABN TV had brought you a report that undisclosed number of gunmen attacked the command headquarters, killing at least one person.

Reacting to the incident in a chat with ABN TV on Monday, spokesperson of the command, SP Geoffrey Ogbonna said the gunmen who operate in gun trucks were in full military camouflage, disguising as men of the military.

According to SP Ogbonna, the attackers who struck at 1am had opened fire at the policemen at the gate of Police Headquarters.

He said when the gallant police officers saw that the attackers were not military men, they returned fire which repelled the gunmen from carrying out their dastardly intentions.

The PPRO said the attackers fled the scene with bullet wounds.

"Regrettably, one of the policemen, one Inspector Friday Adam who is on Operation Restore Peace in the command lost his life" he added.

SP Ogbonna, therefore, called on Abians, residents, operators of medical facilities, as well as the general public within and outside the state, to report to the police or other security agencies of any person presented with bullet injury.

He said the command is intensifying measures to track down the perpetrators of this dastardly attack.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/12/gunmen-who-attacked-our-headquarters-disguised-as-military-officers-abia-police-command/

Military camouflage with guntrucks attacked Nigerian police??

Who else is thinking what I'm thinking??

Operation golden Dawn people trying everything possible to paint ipob black but God pass them..

Assume they were successful in their operation by now we will be reading on how ipob esn attacked and burnt down police station in abia state..

These terrorists Invaders should leave our space..

Their presence is causing more harm than good to ndi Igbo..

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
foo
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Stanleyq: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
How they come see them with Bullet wounds and could nt catch them, and police guns na only wounds them dey give, e no dey kill, come tell us say una come out from hiding and no see them again jareh
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by techWriter5: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
I will implore the police to serenity down and betweens about their normal businesses, we will examine
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by egunna(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kingosytex:
that is y it's so easy to manipulate u.when ur brain doesn't know when ur mouth opens,things like this come out.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Kingosytex(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
egunna:
that is y it's so easy to manipulate u.when ur brain doesn't know when ur mouth opens,things like this come out.

You're the one easily manipulated.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Omoslim26: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Germi9:
Security forces no kuku get shame again

At all �
Tufiaakwaa since 2015 na total disaster them be.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Holaomoakin(m): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Eewo! since! even small robber now wears military uniform.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by mp3ree: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
tempest01:
Lol...I was looking for the trademark line of Nigerian Police Lies and there but was.

"Fled the scene with gunshot wounds".

Dem no dey die? Always fleeing the scene with gunshot wound.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by ceejay10(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
baylord101:
I will urge the police to calm down and go about their normal business, we will investigate
LMAO! This killed me.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by Osmomoh(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
They are terrorists backed up by DSS and soldiers from the north.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by OrganicCluster(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Buy $MANA, come back after 6 months and you will have more than that.
Re: Gunmen Who Attacked MPF Base Disguised As Military Officers— Abia Police by anonymuz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kingosytex:
I now see that the military are behind all this. How can esn possess a gun truck. Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Selling Meat Infected With Tuberculosis In Imo / I Was Molested Last Night By Two Ladies / Lekan Shonde To Stand Trial For Wife’s Murder – DPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.