Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) (25712 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by izubext007: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who Bleep this woman

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Sheriman(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hope no be say na one of these ritualist Yahoo boy wey dia Babalawo instructed to have sex with mad woman give dis woman Belle??
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by NwokoloOwa: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Such a lovely baby girl. God bless her future

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Ayomi90: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Maj196:
Some men no just get sense. Oshofree
Mad people dey bang themselves too
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Omicron007: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Guyman02:
Since the real mentally challenged account was banned, Nairaland is having a little sanity

Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Since you mentioned that guy on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Maj196(m): 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ayomi90:

Mad people dey bang themselves too
Nawa. The madness no affect that level
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Yusolarr: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by TGimo: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Strange
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by LIVEGOESON1: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin grin weldome community p a n i s speaker
Kriss216:
Congratulations to her.

I believe they'll attend to the woman's mental health now.

One of the advantages of sex. Sometimes, the only thing hindering your deliverance, blessing and healing is lack of sex.

Don't be stingy.. You mighty be blocking your redemption.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Saintdan0421(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Congratulations to her.

One of the advantages of sex. Sometimes, the only thing hindering your deliverance, blessing and healing is lack of sex.

Ah this one is madder than the afforementioned mad woman o.

Seems the left side of your brain has been exchanged with Buhari's while the right side has gone Awol.

Well, am just saying. What do I know?
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:
Who's even impregnating these special women self?
Na me
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:
dem full nairaland oh, they will even knack a wooden doll grin grin
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by ultiabaz36(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who knacked her tongue
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Kuriosmynd: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ulunne777:
The MGTOW are still the ones doing this.Stupid folks!

Welcome fine baby.I pray this life treatsvyou well
Nah...MGTOW...have no time for sane pvssy let alone a deranged one
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by bablon20(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
The baby resembles a nairalander. Make I no just mention name.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Judolisco(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
How u go nack mentally ill woman for goodness sake... Some people no well iswr
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Noblewealth(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
God who doeth hard thing may your name be forever praise.. what a beautiful girl..

I use this as a point of contact for those looking forward for this kind of joy that before this time next may the lord answered them and put a beautiful smile on their faces just like the baby...
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Ojb194616: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Congratulations to her.

Wonderful
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Bilabong(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

I'm responding to your questions.

U can't possibly be. Ur responds from onset isn't in tandem with this post.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by TwistDThinking(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who's going to raise the baby??
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by BABANGBALI: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:
dem dey here for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by BABANGBALI: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
TwistDThinking:
Who's going to raise the baby??
adoption of course
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by BABANGBALI: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
bablon20:
The baby resembles a nairalander. Make I no just mention name.
one of the moderators
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Congratulations to her.

This your advice is it for mentally challenged women or Nigerian ladies or all of the above
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by DeMekus: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Guyman02:
Since the real mentally challenged account was banned, Nairaland is having a little sanity
The zombie is still disturbing with alternates like Ilovedemmanna and NLPoliceWoman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
ahnie:

them special men of course
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Aaron12(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who dey bang these mad women sef, that person no get conscious at all.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by gnhpowerhouse: 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:
Congratulations to her.

" SEX" Hindering one ...
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by King3urna(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

SEE beautiful BBG.
This life no balance wallahi. There are thousands of wealthy couples in dire need of babies. They've done virtually everything possible to have a child to no avail. Fasted & prayed for years, spent millions on unsuccessful IVFs, endured reproach & mockery from friends & enemies alike. & yet here is a poor mentally unstable woman receiveing a baby on a platter.

Brother……..you have said it all( shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Rajosh(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
No antenatal but the baby is doing perfectly okay.
Yahweh

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Menace2Society(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2021
Cholls:
my sister konji na bastard
U fit run am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dies 15 Hours After Giving Birth To Quintuplets In Asaba / Surgery Done With a 'rechargeable lamp' In Nigeria... / RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.