Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) (25724 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Cholls(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Menace2Society:
U fit run am?
my brother me ke no ooo
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by gnhpowerhouse: 2:29am On Dec 14, 2021
ojun50:
Na who sets give all this people belle
. I wonder ooo...

Are you a one Minute Man ? Check my Signature below
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Bigpapi: 3:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria baby girl
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by RaYwon6: 3:41am On Dec 14, 2021
[/b]who the give this mad women Belle self If you know say you dey part of those where dey go shagg this woman for night dey give am Belle, normally he no supposed better for you[b][b][/b]
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Nekky5(f): 3:58am On Dec 14, 2021
There are questions that would take only God to answer. A normal and healthy pregnant woman would be advised to take her routine drugs, eat good food, maintain good hygiene and visit her doctor regularly just to ensure she scales through the journey of pregnancy. But here is a mentally unstable woman who has no idea of all of these precautions yet gave birth to a healthy child . This is to show the omnipotency of God. I call Him the God of all!!!

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Chochovini: 5:34am On Dec 14, 2021
WibusJaga:

SEE beautiful BBG.
This life no balance wallahi. There are thousands of wealthy couples in dire need of babies. They've done virtually everything possible to have a child to no avail. Fasted & prayed for years, spent millions on unsuccessful IVFs, endured reproach & mockery from friends & enemies alike. & yet here is a poor mentally unstable woman receiveing a baby on a platter.
. Na dia you go fear God o...

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 5:40am On Dec 14, 2021
And some say children aren't an achievement, yet a mad woman is clearly thrilled to have her baby. It's something that transcends human understanding.

We have too many children on this forum.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Chochovini: 5:41am On Dec 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Baby looks like a Nairalander I know
. Ok call a name and get banned till bubu leaves office.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by OkoAnike(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2021
Who dey give them belle....
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Oceanblaze(m): 6:27am On Dec 14, 2021
ahnie:
Who's even impregnating these special women self?
Men
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2021
WibusJaga:

SEE beautiful BBG.
This life no balance at all. There are thousands of wealthy couples in dire need of babies. They've done virtually everything possible to have a child to no avail. Fasted & prayed for years, spent millions on unsuccessful IVFs, endured reproach & mockery from friends & enemies alike. & yet here is a poor mentally unstable woman receiveing a baby on a platter.

Life doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Mentally challenged women sef like fvck...they are not violent when approached romantically
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Umahi will take good care of her. Not the kerosene governor that will give her N500
That Abia governor is either super useless or over useless.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2021
Bilabong:

What are u saying sef? What do boys really want? Girl sleeps around u call her ashawo, she doesn't u advice her to.
Bro, don't waste your time. So many on this forum are in serious need of chain and padlock.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
Who Dey knack all these mentally challenged people sef? People get mind o.
I pray one day one of such people would have their dick bitten off.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by TheLasyBuddha: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2021
ahnie:
Who's even impregnating these special women self?

Very smart of you to identify her as a woman with special needs, even though she doesn't entirely fit the description.
People who are regarded as special are those requiring complex needs due to difference in abilities (disabilities). In this woman's situation, she's only living with a mental disorder.

Brilliant! Only a very handful of social workers in my class would know this.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by jeff1607(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2021
What some people pay millions to get , this one got without stress and complications
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 14, 2021
I only pity for the baby. What a terrible condition to be born into. No father, no mother, and worst, she will be prone to mental illnesses no thanks to genes.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by ahnie: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2021
Because I have 3 of them that I feed and care for almost everyday.one is pregnant and almst due and I haven't seen her for couple of weeks now.i m pretty worried about her.
The surprising thing is... anywhere they sees me,they always come to greet me.
TheLasyBuddha:

Very smart of you to identify her as a woman with special needs, even though she doesn't entirely fit the description.
People who are regarded as special are those requiring complex needs due to difference in abilities (disabilities). In this woman's situation, she's only living with a mental disorder.

Brilliant! Only a very handful of social workers in my class would know this.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by ahnie: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2021
HenryDion:
I only pity for the baby. What a terrible condition to be born into. No father, no mother, and worst, she will be prone to mental illnesses no thanks to genes.
I beg to disagree with you...she has a father and also a mum
The only difference is...the father cannot be identified.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2021
ahnie:

I beg to disagree with you...she has a father and also a mum
The only difference is...the father cannot be identified.

A mentally unstable mother, and a deviant that slept with a mad woman. Is this what you call having a father and a mom?
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by fairygeh(f): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2021
God,see cute baby.Father lord bless all yearning wombs.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Tundex911: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Indeed

JesuLoba �
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by Menace2Society(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2021
Cholls:
my brother me ke no ooo
grin
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by TheLasyBuddha: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2021
ahnie:
Because I have 3 of them that I feed and care for almost everyday.one is pregnant and almst due and I haven't seen her for couple of weeks now.i m pretty worried about her.
The surprising thing is... anywhere they sees me,they always come to greet me.

You have a heart made of diamond! I was slightly nostalgic upon reading you care for three women.

God bless all you do.

I would send a PM to keep in touch, I'm sorry for not asking for your permission to contact you. :-)
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by ahnie: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2021
TheLasyBuddha:

You have a heart made of diamond! I was slightly nostalgic upon reading you care for three women.

God bless all you do.

I would send a PM to keep in touch, I'm sorry for not asking for your permission to contact you. :-)
It's actually 2 men and a pregnant youngster by name peculiar.
One amongst the two men is deaf and dumb...and it's actually funny Everytime they come to collect their meals,the way people stares at us eeh.but I don't care.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by T0BY(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2021
How is this sensible? So sex is now a criteria for doing well in life? Alaye halt misleading people.
Kriss216:
Congratulations to her.

I believe they'll attend to the woman's mental health now.

One of the advantages of sex. Sometimes, the only thing hindering your deliverance, blessing and healing is lack of sex.

Don't be stingy.. You mighty be blocking your redemption.
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by ahnie: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2021
I have a diary,the lady's story is at the 11th page of my diary the last page.her name is peculiar.
TheLasyBuddha:

God bless all you do.

Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2021
Chochovini:
. Ok call a name and get banned till bubu leaves office.

Lalasticlala grin
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by ojun50(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
. I wonder ooo...

Are you a one Minute Man ? Check my Signature below
Am eight five days man
Re: Mentally-Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Baby Girl By Roadside In Ebonyi (Pix) by oloshun(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pls if anyone has a contact of this woman, reach me on oloshun@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RSS Officers Rush Woman In Labour To Hospital In Ketu (photos) / Surgery Done With a 'rechargeable lamp' In Nigeria... / What Was Your Pregnancy Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.