Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge (48683 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by otabaotaba: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Afonjas, southwest, Yoruba, headhunter, human harvesters what more can I say, be careful with your Afonja best friend

2 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Biafrarep(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
Nothing to see here , just indigenes of the SW attempting to raise some IGR

Hahahaha, I have not laughed this long since this year grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Two pages down and I'm still laughing at the savage comments here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're right my brother, they're indeed desperately mining skulls to raise IGR grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Biafrarep(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
Benprass:

You dot know anything! You think people kill just to use the human part for money?

Some is for power.

So you yorubas actually believe that human body parts can make you rich or invincible? And we are almost in 2022 already!!!!!

Gosh, with such fvrked up mentality, everyone is at risk over there, including you!!

Human skulls and other body parts are currently being mined and sold for 25k in large numbers because your people actually believe in such fetishes shocked shocked shocked
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
descarado:

It's organ harvesting ring. Those missing integral parts end up in hospitals across the world especially Asia.
The rest are used for fortifications.

This ring hs been in existence decades but got worst due to extreme poverty.
Book haram harvest and sell organs too.

These countries acting as our saviours are the beneficiaries. They will just look the other way.
So organ seekers are looking for skulls and private parts?
Internal organs is a totally different thing oh. This looks like a ritual killing 100% …

3 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

If her father gave her to me come and stop it, no be money

His father ain't giving u shit..quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by InoGetJoy: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
arthurwillia:

It’s better to do one evil and leave the other evil? You guys are impossible cause wtf I can’t laugh
Don’t call anyone my people abeg
In that case, condemn it in its entirety and not being vexed when people do to you the same thing you're doing to them
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
See as they abandoned a thread concerning their Region.

And they foolishly assemble themselves with their useless Aboki Masters on threads concerning Nnamdi Kanu.

Let it be known that all the MURIC supporting Afonja will kpai. BIAFRA as a Nation is already activated and there is nothing, useless Afonja from Ibadan can do about it!!...spits!!

Nnamdi Kanu be strong. we believe you explicitly!!

who told you MURIC is supporting Afonja?
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yet you don't stop coming to southwest with all your hate
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Hassanmaye(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

His father ain't giving u shit..quote me anywhere
What of the son of Nasir elrufai, did your Easterners stop it, little by little we will come to imo State to marry the remaining girls there
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
abeg wetin dem dey use human head and parts do?

ohhh don't tell me dem don dey chop am cheesy

We don't consume human flesh in Yoruba land as they do the SE.
I remember when growing up in Nigeria that people used to be scared of going to the SE because they were know back then for consuming humans. Hope you guys have evolved from your neanderthal archaic stone age maladies.

IPOB terrorist are the new ills of the SE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What of the son of Nasir elrufai, did your Easterners stop it, little by little we will come to imo State to marry the remaining girls there

Talk about ur own and stop talking but others u are a nobody and can't get any igbo girl they are highly valued
Apart from ur high class men nobody else from the can get an igbo girl go marry ur almajiri.
Igbo gals are not for u and wll never be
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by Hassanmaye(m): 6:33am On Dec 15, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Talk about ur own and stop talking but others u are a nobody and can't get any igbo girl they are highly valued
Apart from ur high class men nobody else from the can get an igbo girl go marry ur almajiri.
Igbo gals are not for u and wll never be
Haha is because you don't know me you talking gibberish
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Haha is because you don't know me you talking gibberish

U are a church rat ..
Who are u
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by aimmoney9: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2021
Rugaria:
Ritual killing is now a pandemic in Odualand and they are all quiet.
No one is talking, governors oo, Obas oo, their endless pastors oo.
A society that lacks the ability to criticize itself, rots.
This is 2021 and people are selling human heads for 25k
This is the height of primitivity.
Evil to Neptune levels.
Ne plus ultra levels

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by adeolaben(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Antivirus92:
there is nothing like imo, ihiala
lai mohammed
Ok
Re: 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge by meccuno: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Benprass:

You dot know anything! You think people kill just to use the human part for money?

Some is for power.
So tell me what they use rituals for undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen Shooting Sporadically In Imo State - Vanguard / Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.