Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? (1835 Views)

Chat Room: Guys, How Far Have You Travelled For Sex? / Another Man Has Gone To See The Parent Of My Wife To Be. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by blockgeek69(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Have you ever gone out of your way to please a lady? Let me share mind first.

I remember my third year in school, a fiend of mine visited my school to write her Post Utme. UNN precise. That was in 2014. I took her to a restaurant to eat, i bought food for her and watch her while she eat.

When she asked if I wasn't going to eat, I said No I'm not hungry. Ladies and gents, the kind hunger dey fire me that time eh, only God knows. But as a student surviving on 10k per month, I do all my cookings and eat only at home to save cost.

Well I think that's the far I have ever gone. Thank God for life shaaa... Things done soft.

These days, I really don't put efforts in pleasing anyone, not even the female folks. If it's not convenient for me, forget it!
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Kriss216: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
I once travelled from Lagos to Abuja with God is Good motors, to see my beloved girlfriend. On getting to Utako, the driver she sent to pick me happens to be her main boyfriend.

It ended in pains and agony. Esther, your wedding cake must fall on your wedding day!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by MufasaLion: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin cheesy grin

What about how far a girl has gone to please me?
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Godada(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2021

Without trying to sound brash, in a lot of ways, I'd say I have some anti-simp tactics in place.

I don't go out of my way to please a lady, I got in my radar. While in Uni in the 90's I watched with utmost disdain how guys would save their meagre feeding allowance to take a lady out.

Back then till now, I don't joke with my tommy.

So back then, if I get to spend above #5k on your matter, I cut my losses and hit the road.

These days, I don't waste my time chasing women.

I have never met money, I never liked.

1 Like

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
I AM HERE TO READ LIES WRITTEN BY SIMPle MAN

2 Likes

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Kriss216: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin cheesy grin

Nigerian girls please you

That selfish, self-centered and inconsiderate gender will never go out of line to please any man. They'll rather die first.

9 Likes

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

Nigerian girls please you

That selfish, self-centered and inconsiderate gender will never go out of line to please any man. They'll rather die first.

What have they done to you that bad? grin
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by G450: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
I hv carried a heavy load on my shoulder for up to half a kilometer claiming like it's nothing just to please by one babe like that...Though everything later go well sha
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nonexisting: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vaginarians call me a monster today forgetting that even satan was once an angel. My story was so bad that I had to literally restart my life after the daughter of Jezebel I once called my love destroyed me financially.

9 Likes

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Kriss216: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

What have they done to you that bad? grin
They will definitely reap the fruit of their wickedness towards mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Demigod22: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
I was asking Cynthia out, she said she like Godly man, I started going to fellowship, she said she doesn't like people that drink, I stopped drinking, she said she like caring man, I started calling everyday, she wants a leader, I started contesting for school election, she doesn't like people that stay out late, I started going home early from school. I became everything she wanted. I broke boundaries just to please her for eight months. I have never loved anyone the way I loved her. There was only a thin line between obsession and my love for her. But she never accepted to date me.

Secondly, I slept in a lady's house just to please her, something I don't like doing.

7 Likes

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

They will definitely reap the fruit of their wickedness towards mankind.
Still bitter Chris? Learn ta move on!

MufasaLion:
grin cheesy grin

Don't mind them...

The things I've done? Stealing my mom's cash to help them out... I didn't really like them, but I cared... My mum makes money, she didn't miss the few thousands I took from her purse... I don't regret it...

Other time, I gave my money to buy my medication (blood tonic ₦3500) to a guy to travel to Kogi so play football... Still didn't love him... But he was broke and i was a bit fond of him...

But I can't give a man money anymore... Realised something, whenever I couldn't, they get mad... One guy from Abia State, a Facebook friend blocked me...sent him ₦5000... He was cool initially... But when I couldn't a couple days later, he became really nasty... undecided

Someone I ain't ever met...

I won't take money from a guy... I definitely ain't giving ever again... Unless I know it's really important...

People are so entitled...

2 Likes

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Smartb0y: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
Still bitter Chris? Learn ta move on!

Don't mind them...

The things I've done? Stealing my mom's cash to help them out... I didn't really like them, but I cared... My mum makes money, she didn't miss the few thousands I took from her purse... I don't regret it...

Other time, I gave my money to buy my medication (blood tonic ₦3500) to a guy to travel to Kogi so play football... Still didn't love him... But he was broke and i was a bit fond of him...

But I can't give a man money anymore... Realised something, whenever I couldn't, they get mad... One guy from Abia State, a Facebook friend blocked me...sent him ₦5000... He was cool initially... But when I couldn't a couple days later, he became really nasty... undecided

I won't take money from a guy... I definitely ain't giving ever again... Unless I know it's really important...

Your post reek of lies cheesy
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Smartb0y:

Your post reek of lies cheesy
Funny the last dude I mentioned is a Nairalander...

I ain't lying...

I once gave my neighbour foodstuffs from my home, I was 16... I'm 18 now...

Tubers of yam, bag of rice, tomatoes and pepper and all that...

Sometimes, I would use whatever little cash I had to buy provisions for him... Cornflakes, milk, milo... Then give him the change...

But I like to give... Maternal instincts... undecided

We broke up recently... He screamed at me... Because he finally realised that he was the only one in the relationship...

I didn't like him... He kinda dragged me along...

1 Like

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by MufasaLion: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:

Don't mind them...

So you saying, you ain't gonna give me money? angry
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by ashewoboy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
hmmmm.
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by luvyaself95(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Talking about pleasing a girl, i will never in my life please a girl because i was create different and also i don't know how to please lipsrsealed
If i offend you i will tender apology and if you are doing one kain kain because i say sorry i will tell you fvck off ain't get time for nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by luvyaself95(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Demigod22:
I was asking Cynthia out, she said she like Godly man, I started going to fellowship, she said she doesn't like people that drink, I stopped drinking, she said she like caring man, I started calling everyday, she wants a leader, I started contesting for school election, she doesn't like people that stay out late, I started going home early from school. I became everything she wanted. I broke boundaries just to please her for eight months. I have never loved anyone the way I loved her. There was only a thin line between obsession and my love for her. But she never accepted to date me.

Secondly, I slept in a lady's house just to please her, something I don't like doing.
come here you need knock undecided
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

So you saying, you ain't gonna give me money? angry
Lol... grin
You know why I quoted you... Tell me what a girl's gone... I'll try harder... tongue
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by MufasaLion: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... grin
You know why I quoted you... Tell me what a girl's gone... I'll try harder... tongue

I ain't saying nothing. tongue

I might say it when you do something. wink
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Odoogu(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:
I once travelled from Lagos to Abuja with God is Good motors, to see my beloved girlfriend. On getting to Utako, the driver she sent to pick me happens to be her main boyfriend.

It ended in pains and agony. Esther, your wedding cake must fall on your wedding day!

Woow....

It was she who literally went out of her way to see you. grin
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Smartb0y: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:

I'm guessing there's someone you really like huh wink
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Kriss216: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Odoogu:

Woow....

It was she who literally went out of her way to see you. grin
Literally cheesy cheesy

@datboredberry, I've moved on already even before you were born.

4 Likes

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Odoogu(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
Funny the last dude I mentioned is a Nairalander...

I ain't lying...

I once gave my neighbour foodstuffs from my home, I was 16... I'm 18 now...

Tubers of yam, bag of rice, tomatoes and pepper and all that...

Sometimes, I would use whatever little cash I had to buy provisions for him... Cornflakes, milk, milo... Then give him the change...

But I like to give... Maternal instincts... undecided

We broke up recently... He screamed at me... Because he finally realised that he was the only one in the relationship...

You give too much.

Maybe you should be a care giver! cool
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
why should I please the fishy smelling pussy people, luciferr forbid

1 Like

Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

I ain't saying nothing. tongue

I might say it when you do something. wink
That's the point! I need more information.... Stalking you ain't helping my cause... Seems I need to be more aggressive!!!
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Smartb0y:

I'm guessing there's someone you really like huh wink
I created a diary for him!!!! Yes... smiley
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
[s]
Kriss216:

Literally cheesy cheesy

@datboredberry, I've moved on already even before you were born.
[/s]
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Odoogu:

You give too much.

Maybe you should be a care giver! cool
I wanna be a doctor... tongue

But I do care... It doesn't mean I love... I just hate the idea of someone suffering... Because I have...

I've starved... My mum has had a difficult life too...

I appreciate my struggles tho. Made me empathic...
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Smartb0y: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
I created a diary for him!!!! Yes... smiley
Wow I did not expect that,all the way from Colombia grin.
Have you guys met?
Re: Simp Thread: How Far Have You Gone To Please A Lady? by Odoogu(m): 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
I wanna be a doctor... tongue

But I do care... It doesn't mean I love... I just hate the idea of someone suffering... Because I have...

I've starved... My mum has had a difficult life too...

I appreciate my struggles tho. Made me empathic...

Good for you. Wish you the best.

Love.... No one talks about that anymore sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘are You Well?’ Actor Van Vicker Questions 45-yr-old Men Yet To Settle Down / ...... / Can A Lady Be A Bestman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.