Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend (2471 Views)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by bodybuilder: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Guys who say patronising sex workers is cheaper than sleeping with a normal girl are lying. This is just a cope mechanism for their inability to get on with regular women.

With sex workers you have to pay everytime you have sex, you have to pay higher to get neater better looking ones. And the sex isn't that good

But with a regular girl you go on dates once in a while, buy her gifts once in a while,(not compulsory) not give her money everytime you wanna hang her like wet bedspread. The sex is actually better.

So I don't get where this notion that sex workers are cheaper. Except you're dealing with a jobless high demanding girls or trying to play her daddy.

But under sane conditions, girlfriend is cheaper than sex workerd

5 Likes

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by KiNg0G: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
with your sîmp ass topics every time.

everyone knows arshawols are cheaper.

5h (only front)
1k (front or back, na you go choose )
1.5k (doggy sure, blówjob if she likes you)
2k ( any position you want am, blówjob confirm)
add like 5h join am you fit hang her for wall, crocodile style n the rest.

now do your own calculations for those disguised Jezebels when you dey take as regular girls when you carry go shoprite.

turkey and rice including salad na 2.5k

we never talk about weekly hair do 10k
menstrual pads.. toiletries and the rest.

bros in all, na you lose

disclaimer: am not in anyway supporting prostitution but even the so called regular girl's are oloshosssss on their own.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by bodybuilder: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
KiNg0G:
fûck off here with your sîmp ass topic every time.

everyone knows arshawol are cheaper.

Only when you want to fvck low class ones. Good ashawo is not cheap.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Bmaster(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
What happens if you tryna abstain from every form of sex and masturbation?

Lol.

I think that one is cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
It is not too good to be sleeping with sex workers but they r economical than normal girlfriend. To sex worker, U pay what you do. But to normal girlfriend u will be responsible for her needs, even if she brings her family needs b4 u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by toujurs: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
You know its difficult for you to afford hospital bills, Nd you want to sleep with prostitutes, when you get infected now, you will start opening tooics, looking for cheap medical advice.

1 Like

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=KiNg0G post=108471695] with your sîmp ass topics every time.

5h (only front)

now do your own calculations for those disguised Jezebels when you dey take as regular girls when you carry go shoprite.

bros in all, na you lose

disclaimer: am not in anyway supporting prostitution but even the so called regular girl's are oloshosssss on their own.

where is the 2k olosho and location please,,i never bang banny of that type o,,na from 15k i dey see

1 Like

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Nonexisting: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Who are sex workers and who are not? If you think working for sex starts and ends in brothel, then you need to delete this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by h0pze3: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=johnsonmartina6 post=108474279][/quote]

na hookup be that, u go meet confam olosho for joint, e get one 4 my area in ib where student do pay 2h 5h 1k na hw u want am go determine ur price

**I'M STILL A VIRGIN grin
Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Oturatetuala(m): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Life drama
Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Mario1989(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bros, see eh, ashawo is more expensive...5h Bleep + 50k hospital bill...

1 Like

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Jacobx007: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
Mario1989:
Bros, see eh, ashawo is more expensive...5h Bleep + 50k hospital bill...

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by pansophist(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
It is not too good to be sleeping with sex workers but they r economical than normal girlfriend. To sex worker, U pay what you do. But to normal girlfriend u will be responsible for her needs, even if she brings her family needs b4 u.

Damn, is it that bad, how dating has reduced in naija? The transferring of parental duties? shocked

Are you also trying to tell me that it's more cheaper to be a father than a boyfriend? shocked
Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
toujurs:
You know its difficult for you to afford hospital bills, Nd you want to sleep with prostitutes, when you get infected now, you will start opening tooics, looking for cheap medical advice.
You think regular girlfriends don't give STI's?
You think you're the only dicck banging ur gf? Jokes on you

1 Like

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by odinson1(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
All of Them Are Prostitutes. Just that Girlfriends Masquerade under the guise of "Relationships" in order to Mask their true agenda which is to Look for A Foolish Simp and Milk Him dry of his hard earned money.

But most men don't know this,That women Are INCAPABLE of Love. She's only there for the Benefits and will Jet out the Second she finds a Better suitor. The word "Love" has to be the most bastardized word of the century

5 Likes

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Chno: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Bros ashawo na ashawo, low class or high class. Hole is hole
bodybuilder:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Jidemoo: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2021
KiNg0G:
with your sîmp ass topics every time.

5h (only front)

bros in all, na you lose

I doff cap for you
Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Sammy101111(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ashawo is still better than a pretender
You do your business and move on
Than a girl you invest everything on and still cheat nack another dic.k

Which one they pain pass lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
pansophist:

Damn, is it that bad, how dating has reduced in naija? The transferring of parental duties? shocked

Are you also trying to tell me that it's more cheaper to be a father than a boyfriend? shocked
the most problem we have in this country is doing the right thing at the wrong time, how can i be taking my girlfriend responsibility when am not her father. A woman that i ve not legally married to. If we are married i will take her responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Amuroba: 12:05am On Dec 14, 2021
sad but to pay someone just to cum get as e be na

1 Like

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Boss13: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2021
I really pity some young men playing daddy role instead of having a relationship. A girl who is really into you won't bill you because she doesn't want to lose you. Even the ones in the streets will behave themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by toujurs: 1:15am On Dec 14, 2021
SmellySperm:

You think regular girlfriends don't give STI's?
You think you're the only dicck banging ur gf? Jokes on you
Chai cry, Hmm you y'all must have experienced alot about woman, you guys don't regard them at all. They are different. Its unfortunate you rolled with the cheap and hungry ones. Thats the reason for the bad reviews on Nigerian ladies.
Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by emmchi(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2021
bodybuilder:

high class,medium class,low class all na same.she get punna with boobs,if she ugly use pillow cover her face u no go go pass 2 rounds and u no last pass 10mins tops 15mins.abi the high class punna go send u go heaven.

1 Like

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Tboymessiah(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2021
Boss13:
I really pity some young men playing daddy role instead of having a relationship. A girl who is really into you won't bill you because she doesn't want to lose you. Even the ones in the streets will behave themselves.

But boss, for examples,
1, what if she knows you have cash at hand, I mean your are doing well with ur work, and she asks you for a support on her project.

2, A female friend like former course mate asking for cash assistance, just because she knew am doing well, but not a girlfriend but casual friend, and same girl will be telling me she's not in any relationship.

And always remind me not to forget her on my plans, I:e future endeavours or business I should carry her along. She do ask me questions pertaining everything.

Boss, hopefully to get some Nuggets from u

1 Like

Re: Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend by Tboymessiah(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2021
toujurs:
Chai cry, Hmm you y'all must have experienced alot about woman, you guys don't regard them at all. They are different. Its unfortunate you rolled with the cheap and hungry ones. Thats the reason for the bad reviews on Nigerian ladies.

Bro, how can someone roll with moderate and we'll culture girls,that are not hungry, does it depend on environment factors,

Let me learn from u.

(1) (Reply)

Problem In My House Plus Neighbors "Advice Needed" / Help!!! My Data Sub. Just Got Exhausted. / Is It Incest To Sleep With A Second Cousin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.