Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) (46506 Views)

28-Year-Old Obianuju Emmanuella Anyaibe Is Missing (Photo) / Muhammad Abdullahi Maimuna Is Missing (Photo) / 3-Year-Old Chimamanda Is Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by NwekeUG(m): 1:26am On Dec 14, 2021
A Nigerian lady identified as Bimbo Oshin has been declared missing, IgbereTV reports.

According to Olabisi Ekwueme Ajayi who shared the news on Facebook, Bimbo Oshin was last seen on Friday 3rd December at the Experience 2021, which took place at Lagos.

Olabisi Ekwueme Ajayi shared Bimbo's photo on Facebook and wrote;

"MISSING PERSON ALERT . Good evening everyone, we are looking and searching for one of our group members. Her name is Bimbo Oshin. She was last seen on Friday, 3rd of December, 2021 at The Experience 2021 that took place in Lagos. Her last WhatsApp update showed her at the venue. And that was the last we have heard or seen her. Her friend went to check at her place of residence around abule egba Saturday morning but neighbors said she was not back from her previous outing. Phone calls and text messages to reach her have all been to no avail. If we can reach her family members to let them know of the development, I doubt they are aware their daughter is missing since the early hours of yesterday (Saturday 4, 2021). Please kindly share this information and pass this round all social media platforms.❤️"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159837204182774&id=756557773

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by Cholls(m): 2:01am On Dec 14, 2021
My brother I even think say na the one wey dey do Yoruba film.

May she be found in good health!

211 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by daddytime(m): 2:19am On Dec 14, 2021
Pretty girl.

May she be found alive and in one piece.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by tony0806: 2:30am On Dec 14, 2021
daddytime:
Pretty girl.

May she be found alive and in one piece.

AMEN

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 2:48am On Dec 14, 2021
Really wish she is found safely .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by dasparrow: 2:49am On Dec 14, 2021
I pray she is found. Something must have happened. Nigeria is not safe at all with all the kidnappings going on.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:52am On Dec 14, 2021
She will be found safely

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by SensualMan: 3:57am On Dec 14, 2021
By his grace you shall be found with ur Head intact.
This backward tribe will not desist from this barbaric practice. They envy Hardworking Nyamiri's like Obi Cubana, Emoney, JowiZaza etc and they think getting a SKULLarship will take them to same height? Smh!

Cc wiifesnatcher

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by Bluntguy: 5:10am On Dec 14, 2021
Get found soon!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2021
For this period of all time. Chai!
I hope she's found o, dead or alive. I pray it's the latter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by Oyiboman69: 5:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Why not bring her real photo?? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by tillaman(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2021
I hope and pray she’s safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2021
They will tell us someone is missing.
Distribute posters on all social media
When the person is found, they will not even give a single information of what happened.
Then they will remind you that they have a right to privacy.

I pray the missing gets found though. God direct her home.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by ValCon888: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2021
The chances of finding a missing person diminishes by the hour. December 3rd and only just declared missing now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by Prime4life(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2021
kingthreat:
When the person is found, they will not even give a single information of what happened.

I pray the missing gets found. But will not attach any emotions on it.
must you say this right now?, let just assume it was your sister or wife that is missing and she got found, will you have that time to tell people?. Anyways Let her be found in good health this i pray for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by geezynoni: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2021
No longer missing...She said she lost her phone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by Prolificgiant(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2021
I pray they find her alive,lets take care of your general home cleaning and fumigation at a pocket friendly price
Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by IbadeHQ: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2021
SensualMan:
This backward tribe will not desist from this barbaric practice. They envy Hardworking Nyamiri's like Obi Cubana, Emoney, JowiZaza etc and they think getting a SKULLarship will take them to same height? Smh!

Guy, e be like I go invite thunder make e interpret wetin u write.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by LordGuru1: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2021
cry
Just as the days of Noah, evil is just multiplying by day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by TempUser: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2021
Una Wan give me heart attack? Instead of spelling out the details in the topic, you just tagged it Bimbo Oshin so people would click on it!

Mod, shey you dey whine me ni?
angry

May she be found in a piece and alive, amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by Road2yesterday: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2021
See fine girl o

Abeg make e b boy house wey she go abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by chrisifeanyi: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2021
Skull miners will never see her in Jesus name!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by izubext007: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2021
Hope they will found her with her head still intact

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2021
OMG
Not again!
Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 14, 2021
kingthreat:

I pray the missing gets found. But will not attach any emotions on it.
Exactly..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by seguntravels009(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2021
Oh
Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by Scottz: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Gather here if you thought it was the Yoruba actress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by fkj950ax(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2021
izubext007:
Hope they will found her with her head still intact
Try and understand English first, before you engage in meaningless comments. The lack of proper English makes your comments even worse off.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Bimbo Oshin Is Missing (Photo) by nedekid: 8:12am On Dec 14, 2021
SensualMan:
Bros, is this necessary?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured / I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / AY Ayoade Akinnibosun: How Saraki Communicated With Us - Offa Robbery Gang Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.