Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

How To Stay Strong Naturally On Bed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Stay Strong Naturally On Bed (543 Views)

Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution / Last Longer On Bed Naturally / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stay Strong Naturally On Bed by idomytin(m): 3:37am On Dec 14, 2021
Hello expert in the house,please your deep advise is needed.
A friend of mine needs help. He is sick and tired of ONLY satisfying his woman with sex enhancing drugs. He only delivered by drugs, drinking of alcohol ( especially bitters), he is really tired, he asked me two days back, how long will he continue.
On my side, I take alcohol too and chew weeds before sex,but no drugs.
Please, my dear experts ship in solutions, the way out. Thank you.
*matured minds only.
Re: How To Stay Strong Naturally On Bed by obajohn(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2021
Hello,
I agree with you that using chemical based drugs for sexual performance or anything over a long period isn't good.

Sometimes ago I used a tree for sexual performance. I chew it like chewing stick. I don't know the name now.

You can chat me up for other methods that I use.
08087106722. WhatsApp. Cheers
Re: How To Stay Strong Naturally On Bed by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2021
All those are quick fixes and they are not only unsustainable but could be very detrimental to one's health.

To have staying power in bed is not a rocket science. As far a man is healthy that is he does not have any chronic ailment, then he ought to perform well.

These tips I am listing below are what you already know but very often overlook cos they look very plain.

- Eat clean
What a man puts in his body on a consistent basis can either make or Mar him in the long run. And none of his organs is spared. Fruits and vegetables are very necessary. Total Elimination of junk foods is very Paramount. Carbonated drinks as well as alcoholic beverages should not be taken. Infact mainly water and blended fruit juice (to sweeten the tongue sometimes) should be the only fluids to be taken.
Protein is also important. Good carbs very important.

- Exercise
This cannot be overemphasized. Cardios and resistance training comes to mind. A good staying power needs strong and powerful thighs, strong biceps, very rigid abdominals, resilient back and waist to mention but a few. There are some sex positions that can only be performed by strong men. Exercise will also build the heart muscles to pump blood efficiently throughout the whole body. A strong and long lasting erection requires a strong healthy heart muscle.

PC exercise is also very important ( do your research on this)

- Rest or sleep
A well rested body will surely have high staying power.

These stuffs listed above will not guarantee overnight success. You will need to be CONSISTENT, I repeat VERY CONSISTENT to begin to see noticeable changes.

I always practice what I preach and I am a living proof of my speech. angry
Re: How To Stay Strong Naturally On Bed by idomytin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thanks alot.
obajohn:
Hello,
I agree with you that using chemical based drugs for sexual performance or anything over a long period isn't good.

Sometimes ago I used a tree for sexual performance. I chew it like chewing stick. I don't know the name now.

You can chat me up for other methods that I use.
08087106722. WhatsApp. Cheers
Re: How To Stay Strong Naturally On Bed by idomytin(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thank you very much I appreciate!!
Ninejaywon:
All those are quick fixes and they are not only unsustainable but could be very detrimental to one's health.

To have staying power in bed is not a rocket science. As far a man is healthy that is he does not have any chronic ailment, then he ought to perform well.

These tips I am listing below are what you already know but very often overlook cos they look very plain.

- Eat clean
What a man puts in his body on a consistent basis can either make or Mar him in the long run. And none of his organs is spared. Fruits and vegetables are very necessary. Total Elimination of junk foods is very Paramount. Carbonated drinks as well as alcoholic beverages should not be taken. Infact mainly water and blended fruit juice (to sweeten the tongue sometimes) should be the only fluids to be taken.
Protein is also important. Good carbs very important.

- Exercise
This cannot be overemphasized. Cardios and resistance training comes to mind. A good staying power needs strong and powerful thighs, strong biceps, very rigid abdominals, resilient back and waist to mention but a few. There are some sex positions that can only be performed by strong men. Exercise will also build the heart muscles to pump blood efficiently throughout the whole body. A strong and long lasting erection requires a strong healthy heart muscle.

PC exercise is also very important ( do your research on this)

- Rest or sleep
A well rested body will surely have high staying power.

These stuffs listed above will not guarantee overnight success. You will need to be CONSISTENT, I repeat VERY CONSISTENT to begin to see noticeable changes.

I always practice what I preach and I am a living proof of my speech. angry

(1) (Reply)

Harmful Side Effects Of Bleaching Creams. / My Face Is A Mess / The Most Powerful Spiritual Native Doctor And Astrology In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.