Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) (47250 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shows-Off Huge Tattoo On Her Back, Talks About Sex / Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her PVC (Photos) / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by wisdom042(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2021
What benefit is this news to us?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by suffering: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2021
It’s like a newspaper; something you read while kpenshing her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Hezmatosky: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2021
In this life eh, if your pear soft for you, just lick and enjoy yourself. Because if you face hard life in this life eh, hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by hopexter(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Toto decay to cum online cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Moneymagnet24(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2021
I love her, yeah she got that cougar vibe. I'd lay her ass on my brown porch and pump smoke up her ass.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Mavor: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Na confirm doggy style I dey see so, no be massage.

Tonto Dikeh is about to open another Clitocurrency branch in Ghana
None of what you typed makes sense. Receive sense!!! Amen!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Goldentulip2: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:

What's there to explore in Ghana undecided
Some places are nice sha, you should visit

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Help2020: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Kriss216:

What's there to explore in Ghana undecided
Lol.They don't know.They think Ghana is Africa Europe,lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Gimodm: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2021
Olosho
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by eebraa(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2021
It's like there'll be happy ending after this massage
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Help2020: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2021
Goldentulip2:

Some places are nice sha, you should visit
All I see here are light in the night..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2021
Shellsploit:
Arrrgggh.... I don cumm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Help2020: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2021
eebraa:
Lol..You be bad guy..Happy ending, fcking bad sex..But this is not nuru so I doubt there will be happy ending
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Goldentulip2: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2021
Help2020:

All I see here are light in the night..
Haha I wish I could show you some videos EXCEPT this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Help2020: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2021
Goldentulip2:

Haha I wish I could show you some videos EXCEPT this
I spend 7 years in Ghana.Accra,Kumasi and takuradi are my home.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Johel(m): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Lilpen3758: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Mrniceguy007:
Funny thing be say I dey Ghana na like dis
I pray make I Waka jam her. Make I stroll comot for HK first go find her!
wetin HK mean self ?I don dey hear am since
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2021
femi4:
Who is eating her work now?
you wan apply?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by patrickmuf(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn
I saw Schwarzenegger....I told the afia is connected to the real Schwarzenegger

Damnnn....and the person doing the massage on her is a guy...damnnnnn....that niggar Ain't gonna tell me he didn't get any erection

What da hell....2022 am gonna change my huzzling to a masseur, photography and fitness instructor ...
Imagine mounting this baby girl from the back...tell her to raise her hips or just put a pillow under her belly...then slide in while you hold her Bobby with two hands...damnnnnn you will be in paradise
Lol you no well...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2021
She is still fresh oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by meboc12011: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2021
tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Lilpen3758: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2021
eebraa:
there should be one...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Good for her grin
She dey enjoy am
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by Goldentulip2: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Help2020:

I spend 7 years in Ghana.Accra,Kumasi and takuradi are my home.

Have you ever heard or seen this place? It’s in the link below on my Dropbox storage.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zcdt397m9z4bc4/2017-05-19%2011.51.03.mp4?dl=0
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by PetroDolla2020: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2021
at least people in Ghana can sleep with their eyes closed at night grin can you say the same thing in your own country?

Help2020:

Lol.They don't know.They think Ghana is Africa Europe,lol

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2021
Tonto the oga seun babe.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2021
Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress / Ned Nwoko And Rita Daniels Battle For A Copy Of 'Attention Magazine' / Photos From Adejoke Ogedengbe's Super Luxurious Wedding Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.